Question Regarding Sleep Paralysis Incident

A 3-4 Years ago i was in Dublin. Have one attack during the night. Was very intense. I was planing to move into Dublin, but because that night i decide to go back to Slovenija. Somehow during that night and days after i recognize that the Dublin Sphere is a antenna that was used for attack. Maybe i am wrong. From my persceptive was definitely kind of attack from something outside of me. Blink of light was outside of me, my body was paralized, not my mind or spirit.
After that i do some research about the subject. Somehow Dublin Spire ( Spire of Dublin - Wikipedia) is a programming antenna that is using Morgellons (Morgellons - Wikipedia) to attack us. Paralysis is just our experience of fighting back.

This is how i was understand the subject.

I tried to open my eyes but they were being forced shut and I could see these flashes of light passing in front of my eyelids as I was trying to open them, while at the same time my torso was being forced down onto the bed. This was also accompanied by a high pitched frequency going off in my right ear. It really scared the heck out of me.

This happened (me trying to sit up) about 3 times before I was finally able to break out of the paralysis like state.

Right before I broke free, I heard a voice inside of me that yelled: “TAP OUT!!”. At first when I heard that it made me fight harder to break free of it but after I finally got up I realized ‘tap out’ means to quit or give up and Is defined as:

“to tap the floor to show that you accept that your competitor has beaten you”

Kinda spooky

I thought I would share a similar experience I had the other day. I’m not a person who takes midday naps, but I had been feeling really tired so I took a nap. It was one of those very heavy naps that makes one feel like they’re under water.

I remember waking up, not being able to move or speak, what was different to any other sleep paralysis experience I’ve had was the associated high pitched sounds and light. The sounds were loud and varied with pitch and ebbed around my head in sync with colors and light, similar to colors seen when closing your eyes in the sun, like an oil spill. I immediately felt panicked as the combination of sound, light and color ebbing around my head felt incredibly intrusive. I then “felt” a direct message to stop resisting which I immediately reacted by dialing up my resistance, difficult to explain that. Then I blacked out into further sleep.

What was interesting was when I awoke I felt a lot better, more energized and more clarity. As before this I was feeling low due to some negative interactions with family members.

I thought I’d share in case others have had similar experiences. It’s interesting that @Andrew experienced something similar, sleep paralysis with “flashes of light” and a “high pitched frequency” sound. Also that last bit of “tapping out” is similar to the message I got to stop resisting.

I thought I would share a similar experience I had the other day. I’m not a person who takes midday naps, but I had been feeling really tired so I took a nap. It was one of those very heavy naps that makes one feel like they’re under water.

I remember waking up, not being able to move or speak, what was different to any other sleep paralysis experience I’ve had was the associated high pitched sounds and light. The sounds were loud and varied with pitch and ebbed around my head in sync with colors and light, similar to colors seen when closing your eyes in the sun, like an oil spill. I immediately felt panicked as the combination of sound, light and color ebbing around my head felt incredibly intrusive. I then “felt” a direct message to stop resisting which I immediately reacted by dialing up my resistance, difficult to explain that. Then I blacked out into further sleep.

What was interesting was when I awoke I felt a lot better, more energized and more clarity. As before this I was feeling low due to some negative interactions with family members.

I thought I’d share in case others have had similar experiences. It’s interesting that @Andrew experienced something similar, sleep paralysis with “flashes of light” and a “high pitched frequency” sound. Also that last bit of “tapping out” is similar to the message I got to stop resisting.

I would just like to add that the colors and light were most likely due to sleeping under a window, during daylight, it was a moderately sunny day. And that the entire incident most likely was due to being under some stress. It was the sounds and weird “ebbing” like water lapping at a shore, then the distinct message at the end that I guess made me wonder about it. Just some clarification that I didn’t add to my original post.

Had a heavy sleep paralysis last night, I wasn't afraid but, my instincts were just to get out of it.

It was preceded with dreams that seemed to be trying to fear-provoke me and ended up with me sensing energy pushed around my back and neck. I also had an alarming sense of what I can only describe as a thought of dying because of a sensation in my brain, I thought then, that, that was it, and that I must have gotten a blood clot in the brain while paralyzed. But it was nothing.

It was tricky since I were fooled that I was awake and moving only to find out I had been asleep at the time. It happened at-least twice, the first one, I struggled with the paralysis and stood up beside the bed, but it wasn't in my home, I have no idea in what room I were in.

Then came the second round, and I thought I had woken up in my bed but I was still asleep. Then I made my best effort to wake up. I moved my toes as much as I could, I willed myself and also tried to just sit up. It worked, but I woke up in the same position I had fell asleep from 3 hours earlier... Fetal position to the side.

The odd thing about that is that I thought I were lying on my back when I moved my toes up and down.

Back
Top Bottom