Questions about famous abductions

James Fox who directed the film 'Moment of Contact' was recently on Joe Rogan. They talk about the film and other famous UFO cases. I haven't listened to all of it yet but I get the impression that Fox is sincere (you never can be 100% sure, of course) but a bit ignorant about certain geopolitical things, and that he is sligthly too willing to believe testimonies/footage/people that he's come across that I'd find suspicious.

Anyways, you can find the Rogan episodeon Spotify but here's a short clip on YT:

I'm listening to the Rogan podcast now, and Fox comes across as a solid guy, and a more than competent researcher with a genuine curiosity for the subject. It really comes across well in this interview, that feeling you get when you finally grok that "this shit is real" Truly, it is an incomparable life moment. I remember my UFO sighting in 2004, it was life changing, an epoch in my life. There's a pre-UFO self and a post-UFO self that perpetually live within. Nothing I had read prepared me for that experience. Thankfully I didn't confront a physical entity, like the girls in "Moment of Contact". It's so strange; 4d reality, 4d entities, cosmic weather and the return of Christ are embedded in this phenomenon as you unpack the subject. Just knowing that one day on this planet there will be a consensus of opinion on these phenomena by a sizeable portion of society gives me hope. A fool's hope maybe, but it is what it is. But one day that day will come, you can't block out ultimate reality forever.

James Fox who directed the film 'Moment of Contact' was recently on Joe Rogan.
Just finished watching the movie. 1 hour 47 minutes. Questions arise, how the long cylinder ship could've even crashed? When the Lizzies have technology millions of years ahead of us? The demonic alien was small, black, size like the grays and similarly frightened, when alone. With oily black skin and large red eyes. A grey type? Or rather another, low-tech race, so their ships are crash-prone?

The small creature had dino-feet and emitted a strong, sulphur-ammonia smell mix that stuck to rooms even days after they took it away. Historic-mythical connection between demons and sulphur confirmed. Area-51 rumors similarly tell us of shockingly badly smelling greys making people sick. So its confirmed here?

This oily substance, on skin-contact, later killed the soldier who grabbed the creature.

Shocking, how civilians, connected to the story are treated as vermin/cattle by authorities. Extreme control and secrecy. Experts silenced by threats. Just like during the Covid Terror.

One thing is confirmed throughout this movie: Earth is a prison-planet with surface inhabitants allowed to graze like cattle. People, places, organizations, countries are fully owned by the Lizzie Hyperdimensional Mafia.

Instead of being "revealing" this movie only shows us, how people are controlled and suppressed left and right: Everybody treated being worth as much as cattle. Depressing. :/

Just finished watching the movie. 1 hour 47 minutes. Questions arise, how the long cylinder ship could've even crashed? When the Lizzies have technology millions of years ahead of us? The demonic alien was small, black, size like the grays and similarly frightened, when alone. With oily black skin and large red eyes. A grey type? Or rather another, low-tech race, so their ships are crash-prone?
Haven't watched it, but like the Cs said about Roswell, it could be that electric phenomena (as simple as lightning) can mess with their tech enough for it to malfunction.

Haven't watched it, but like the Cs said about Roswell, it could be that electric phenomena (as simple as lightning) can mess with their tech enough for it to malfunction.
Currently listening to the very excellent

The 37th Parallel: The Secret Truth Behind America's UFO Highway

from Ben Mezrich. Where [as a child] Robert Bigelow recounts that their house was still shaking long after he saw the mushroom cloud near his city signifying one of many well advertised atomic explosion tests in the USA. I was immediately thinking if the seismic effects of those tests disturbed the alien underground bases or underground train tunnels somehow? The diggings of which - machine noise - could be heard frequently from numerous accounts, here on this forum as well.

Also nukes have massive EMP effects. I wonder if the UFOs messing with flying missiles and activating those still in their silos, were nervous about electromagnetic disturbances these atomic tests caused? So was that the real reason, why nuke tests stopped? Were producing annoying side-effects for UFO navigation and cloaking?

England 1995

Paranormal Files Marathon: Mind Boggling Sightings and Abductions | Season 1 | Retold
Apr 25, 2022, RT / 3:43:01
A compilation of the first season of Paranormal Files, examining mind boggling paranormal activity that will keep you riveted. Uploaded in chronological order. Some of the events include one of the most controversial cases recorded in the UK - the alien abduction of a former police officer, since the officer took a photograph of his abductor. There is the uncanny appearance of crop circles in a field; unexplained UFO sightings; repeated alien abductions experienced by an entire family and the ghost of a monk at Battle Abbey, a site famous for the Battle of Hastings. Retold - Documentaries and Reconstructions.

About
Retold - Documentaries & Reconstructions
The home of reenactments. Whether you like crime docudramas, extreme sports events or extraordinary stories, this is the place to be. New episodes and full-length documentaries are released every week for your own pleasure. For more high quality docudramas and reenactments, click this link: https://bit.ly/37wvyr1

England 1995

Paranormal Files Marathon: Mind Boggling Sightings and Abductions | Season 1 | Retold
Apr 25, 2022, RT / 3:43:01
A compilation of the first season of Paranormal Files, examining mind boggling paranormal activity that will keep you riveted. Uploaded in chronological order. Some of the events include one of the most controversial cases recorded in the UK - the alien abduction of a former police officer, since the officer took a photograph of his abductor. There is the uncanny appearance of crop circles in a field; unexplained UFO sightings; repeated alien abductions experienced by an entire family and the ghost of a monk at Battle Abbey, a site famous for the Battle of Hastings. Retold - Documentaries and Reconstructions.

About
Retold - Documentaries & Reconstructions
The home of reenactments. Whether you like crime docudramas, extreme sports events or extraordinary stories, this is the place to be. New episodes and full-length documentaries are released every week for your own pleasure. For more high quality docudramas and reenactments, click this link: https://bit.ly/37wvyr1
Summary & Dot Connections:

Around videotime 00:37 minutes:
Real-time formation of crop circle seen by elderly walker:
1. time desync: 20 minutes difference between two previously synchronized clocks, one kept at home and the other clock placed at center of crop circle
2. Tree shadows pointing toward center of crop field on both sides, left and bottom-right. As if some weird gravity would pull the light thus shadows toward the center of the crop circle, like some black hole..
3. gravitational anomaly suspected
4. crop field: one side is clear with sunshine, other side is sharply delineated with accumulated thick mass of smoke, as if a sharp, invisible energy wall would be dividing the two sides.

Was this a 4thD tunnel created above such an area? Making it easy for the C's to self admittedly create such crop circles? Like some kind of Cosmic Hole / channel / tunnel of access to Earth, where they can reach down into 3D? There was a video on YT showing a light ball writing a crop-circle in real time.

- - -

At videotime 03 hours : 15 minutes there is an obvious alternate reality cross-drive with a car into a different parallel reality. Either that or it appears they crossed into 4thD, where The Past is mixed with The Present, like in a Theme Park. This account sounds the same as the 30 Creepy, Unexplainable And Bizarre Things That Happened To People When They Were Alone, As Shared In This Online Group | Bored Panda, also discussed in a thread on this forum. Specifically, when US peeps arrive to a different reality via car to a gas station, where the clerks tell them there is a seasonal Reaping / Harvest of Humans going on and these visitors should go, before it begins. :D

- - -

Lastly the UK UFO Gray encounter of the third kind is described.

Rendlesham Forest incident

Essentially it appears the soldiers approaching the gray craft were briefly transported-entered a mixed 3rdD-4thD reality cross-section. Probably generated by the UFO or there was a natural hole in the reality curtain and it was enhanced by the grays craft. Sound was missing at the area. It appeared they were moving at half-time-speed, as if they were in vacuum. Disturbing the senses. Grays were probably alert and afraid as well with their tinny fists at their chests. Weirdly their equipment looked like from a sci-fi B-movie.. FOIA request was successful: USA released some documents reinforcing what witnesses described. This involved USA soldiers at that UK army base..

UFO landed with spot in grass visible. Photos were made, camera recordings.
- - -

The Human Problem
Problem with all these - paranormal &OR UFO encounters is, I think, that the human mind is very limited on purpose: the 8 billion Sheeple have been deliberately stupidified. So human cattle is easy to handle & HERD now. Just look at that pathethic laughable Miami incident Twitter-X coverage and all the ""adult"" inane idiots coming out of the woodwork and pointing to poles and trees in videos telling the audience that those objects are aliens. SIGH.... FACEPALM...

So people have a really hard time describing and processing / understanding these encounters and or reality-curtain crossings. This makes sure the Lizzie Overlords remain camouflaged in a Veil of Confusion and obediently helped by deliberate Deep State secrecy.

What should be done
Essentially a mass increase of awareness would be required to efficiently process these phenomena and work out a mass modus operandi, a doctrine & handbook for how to behave in such Lizzie UFO encounters. In order to minimize victimization of the human cattle by aliens. A paradigm shift in understanding and awareness would be required, which the deliberately DNA-lobotomized stupid 8 billion Sheeple does NOT have, on purpose. The 4 billion Souled might achieve some awareness increase, but they will be shouting to the deaf ears of 4 billion OPs..

Therefore, I concur with Caesar:
- Humanity is lost.

However we - Advanced Ancient Alien Souls - are here on planet Earth - I think - to record all this atrocity to make a Case For Reference About Evil.

All the encounters in current human history and before will be available in the Etheric Library and I think that 'Database of the True History Through Aeons from Earth' will be fully browsable in 5th and 4th Densities for historians to create higher density dissertations from. And increase our understanding of the Lizzie MO and how civilizations resisted Lizzie occupation and how these civilizations were simply erased & destroyed from the face of the Earth. Present one included. As I think, we are History. Already done. Hook, line and sinker.

I wrote above evaluation helped by my observation of the day-by-day workings of the fully aware Alien AI tasked with Earth Control, the Lizard Matrix, currently tasked to traffic-regulate this surface civilization. Then the Lizzies editing anything in timelines they don't like. Specifically Souled Achievements, I think, they like to erase from timelines.

Sadly, anything we hear and see in such UFO researcher accounts & paranormal videos is the painfully similar presentations of the ubiquitous 'Accounts of Civilian Impotence' again and again and again. Its like watching Sisyphus in Hell. It was either in Monty Python / or a domestic parody in Hungary showing a scene of a stereotypical western cowboy shooting into his own foot with his revolver repeatedly and each time he cries out:
- Oww! How my foot hurts!
Then he walks forward and shoots into his foot again and cries out again... REPEAT

This is just pathetic and frankly annoying. With all this massive BS PSYOPS about the current USA ridiculous farce of """disclosure""". More like spoon-feeding BS to the masses..

I think the real Semite Nation on this planet, Russia does exactly what is required regards Deep State in the US. US Col Douglas Macgregor suggested same. Many in USA - I think - already have decided this will be the inevitable outcome or are slowly coming to the realization that this step will need to be taken, inevitable.
I expect it will be initiated in the US as well, in the coming Civil War. Because just as Ukraine, the USA needs similar De-Nazification, De-Satanization and De-Pedophilization, a full cleansing in / of high government circles. If this surface civilization wants a future.

But of course this is just a technical projection. Since just like in the past, this civilization on the surface will be erased too in the near future. As kindly alluded to by the C's.

So all the above is just a reference picture, what NOT to allow to happen in our future during the '4th Density 1000 Year Graduation Project'.

Northern Idaho encounter at Lake Priest

Naval bases inland

Screenshot 2024-01-22 at 06-31-55 Lac des Prêtres · Idaho États-Unis.png

Back
Top Bottom