Questions for the C's

L

LIV

Livy: I still would like some guidance on a question I've been pondering and researching for half of my life. This may have been answered as I am still reading transcripts and watching laura on youtube, but I would like to know more about "african americans". I don't know how to word my questions, but i've asked this on the forum before (which is how I found you guys) and still feel lost on the role african americans play in this cosmic dance we call life.

But some bothersome questions I would like to know is:

what role do "african americans" have in this great change that is coming where everyone is suppose to either pass or fail?
I know karma is the reason african americans are suffering, but what exactly did they do to be treated in the manner that they are treated?
Why was it so important to erase their past or bloodlines.
Will they every find out where they are truly from and their history. there has been much talk about other races, but so little about african americans?
What is significant about there dna from all the other races outside of having melanin?
why were the 1st prototypes so heavily melanated?
how exactly are african americans being manipulated by the contorsium?
why does it seem like a lot of african americans are being targeted and illed and displayed all over the media (ferguson, trayvon martin, etc)?
can you ask them how to treat/cure high functioning autistic children. my son has aspergers?
is there a cure for genital/mouth herpes and did the government create it?
is there a cure for a common cold?
how can you treat or cure a stuttering prblem?
does having plastic surgery create some huge karma in the next life?
What are some consequences of having abortions?
What is the best way to break away from leaving a 9-5 job?
How did nikola telsa come up with all of those great ideas?
Why do we have all of these structures guiding us to pay attention to orion? is it a trap?
are there actually physical beings like us in close proximity to earth and are we ever going to make contact in this lifetime?
How do we "prepare" for an economic collaspe? how do we avoid starving to death? how do we avoid freezing to death in the northern parts of the region?
What is the mural in the denver airport really trying to tell us? is it going to be a new world created with even more control systems in place after we gradute/fail?
Why does it seem like detroit is being taken over and attacked? whats the purpose or plan for detroit?
is there really parts/cities in africa that aficans aren't allowed to go that are made of crystal?
How can we increase our energy level?
Is there a dire consequence in assisted suicide? how does it affect each party?

i know that was a load of questions, but I figured it never hurts to ask.

crossing my fingers that one day some of these questions get answered.

and what is the significance in seeing 11:11 2:22 all of time?

LIV, I saw one of your posts said you started reading The Wave. Have you finished the series? A lot of those questions are at least partly addressed in The Wave. You can also find some answers or starting points by searching the forum. Try to use key words like "African American" or "Orion". You may get a lot of results and have to sift through them.

As for the economic collapse and not freezing, there are these threads:

Preparedness
Ketogenic diet
Canning meat
Session 30 August 2014 - (Cold adaptation protocol)

Good luck in your research!

3D Student said:
LIV, I saw one of your posts said you started reading The Wave. Have you finished the series? A lot of those questions are at least partly addressed in The Wave. You can also find some answers or starting points by searching the forum. Try to use key words like "African American" or "Orion". You may get a lot of results and have to sift through them.

As for the economic collapse and not freezing, there are these threads:

Preparedness
Ketogenic diet
Canning meat
Session 30 August 2014 - (Cold adaptation protocol)

Good luck in your research!

Liv:I got off track :( trying to get back into the learning mode. thanks a bundle i'm going to look into it.

LIV said:
and what is the significance in seeing 11:11 2:22 all of time?

This has been discussed many times here on the forum. The last post in this thread lists most, if not all, links where it has been discussed. There's quite a few of them! :read:

Back
Top Bottom