Radio show announcement - New weekly show: 'The Truth Perspective'

Re: Radio show announcement - New Show: Weekly Full Spectrum Truth!

Great show, well done! Sounded really good with the big group of you.

herondancer said:
Thanks for listening everyone! We were a bit nervous before starting but AI had things well in hand. We're looking forward to next week. :headbanger:

You all did a great job and I'm looking forward to the next show, too!

Yes, thank you everyone for the great show! It's awesome to have not only one, but two SOTT goodies a week. It's pity I don't know Spanish too. :) Looking forward to the next show.

Keit said:
Yes, thank you everyone for the great show! It's awesome to have not only one, but two SOTT goodies a week. It's pity I don't know Spanish too. :) Looking forward to the next show.

I second that. :)
I loved the comparison between these two excellent men Putin and Caesar.

Thanks for launching this new show, everyone, it was really good and interesting! I also liked the comparison between Putin and Caesar, and am looking forward to your future shows!

As per, i listened to it as i did my daily stretch (daily STR's would be great ;)) and really enjoyed it! Particularly the group chat as each person had there own nugget of knowledge to contribute and it was just like listening in to good ol' friends deconstructing reality. Something to aspire too. :grad: And Harrison taking the lead is great as he gently guides the discussion, is well informed and has an eye for what is significant. i especially enjoy his Putin speech analysis'. And i agree the Putin/Caesar comparison was enlightening.

Looking forward to the next one! :cheer:

The new podcasts for today and yesterday are not updating in ITunes. I tried clicking the ITunes link to try to resubscribe here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottradionetwork, but it didn't work. Any ideas?

Great job, all of you. Long Live Full Spectrum Truth!

:headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

herondancer said:
Thanks for listening everyone! We were a bit nervous before starting but AI had things well in hand. We're looking forward to next week. :headbanger:

For the inaugural show, it was a fantastic effort! :clap: I really enjoyed listening to it, and look forward to the next show. Great job everybody :)

Good job guys,thank you ,i like very much your shows. :thup:

Just wanted to say Awesome show guys! :headbanger: It was really cool being able to hear all of the familiar voice as well!

trendsetter37 said:
Just wanted to say Awesome show guys! :headbanger: It was really cool being able to hear all of the familiar voice as well!

The show was really good, and I too really enjoyed hearing the interesting anecdotes from everyone. Looking forward to this Saturday's discussion. Viva la Full Spectrum Truth!! :headbanger:

A Jay said:
trendsetter37 said:

The show was really good, and I too really enjoyed hearing the interesting anecdotes from everyone. Looking forward to this Saturday's discussion. Viva la Full Spectrum Truth!! :headbanger:
Hear hear! Well done on your first show guys! Excellent work :)

Just got done listening to the first show a little while ago. Great job first time out, everyone. Looking forward to next week and future shows. I'll try to catch up on last Sunday's show with Joe and Niall this week too.

Sounds like a great show, from what I read here - I can't wait to read the transcript. :)

Back
Top Bottom