Radio show announcement - New weekly show: 'The Truth Perspective'

I listened to the show this morning. Thanks for another engaging show everyone, despite quite a lot of technical problems.

SeekinTruth said:
I listened to the show this morning. Thanks for another engaging show everyone, despite quite a lot of technical problems.

Yup, agree; a really formidable group - I listened live but had a few things to do, so listened again while stretching and loved it! Seemed that the tech issues had been edited out by the time i downloaded at midnight GMT? I don't remember any unfortunate gaps anyway.

Particularly liked the discussion on religion and how it related to each speaker growing up.

Don't keep calm and carry on critiquing :) i'll be tuning in next week :D

It was really fun doing the show with everyone and look forward to doing more shows in the future. I can't wait to go back and listen to it so I can hear all the clips that were discussed in the first segment.

Hopefully we'll have the mic issues sorted out by the next show so we don't have to use Approaching Infinity's laptop as a mic or huddle around one set of headphones to hear the clips! :lol:

Just caught this announcement now, so will catch up x 2. Really great to see this expanding!

Thank you all, that was a great inaugural "Truth Perspective" show. It was like sitting at a big kitchen table listing to people have a good worldly objective conversation - wonderful work! :)

voyageur said:
Thank you all, that was a great inaugural "Truth Perspective" show. It was like sitting at a big kitchen table listing to people have a good worldly objective conversation - wonderful work! :)
Agreed voyageur. Relaxing, but informative.
Looking forward to next week's show.

Had some trouble with catching the second show due to slow internet at my end, and technical difficuloties at blogtalk radio end. I must say that I do enjoy these shows very much. Great work you guys!

:thup: :clap:

Just had a chance to listen to yesterday's show. Thanks again to everyone who participated -- it was good to hear all of you again, and the show was very engaging despite the technical difficulties. It's nice to be able to look forward to something on both days of the weekend now!

Shijing said:
Just had a chance to listen to yesterday's show. Thanks again to everyone who participated -- it was good to hear all of you again, and the show was very engaging despite the technical difficulties. It's nice to be able to look forward to something on both days of the weekend now!

Thanks folks for another informative and interesting show. Hope you get the technical glitches sorted out for next weeks show. As Itellsya mentioned earlier I also liked the discussion on religion and how it related to each of you.

Great job everybody! :thup:

Cuba situation

I'm listening to the latest TTP podcast [Big Thank You for the US Chapter!!] - and saw the photo of Castro on RT
_http://rt.com/news/216347-cuba-communist-principles-castro/

and it suddenly struck me, that possibly - according to new US plans - there will be a major chaotic event in Cuba, a 9/11-like attack.

US may wish to see Cuba to become the newest subjugated state for what purpose? Cuba has not enough oil. Pondered on this after reading the RT article, then it hit me:

What if the US plans to organize an attack on the US Embassy in Cuba, after its opened? Obama and & his team will neatly announce "all good" renewed friendly ties with Cuba in the media, new economic aid, everything good, painting fluffy pink clouds everywhere on the MSM. People may even think Obama is finally turning out to be like Kennedy and wants to make something out of his Nobel Peace prize.
- See? We in the US government can be nice too!
Then WHAM! A lightning strike from clear skies. Another 9/11 attack.

Who could be implicated if a terror attack hits the Cuban embassy? Cuba was communist earlier and had ties to Russia..
- Cuba to stand by its communist principles - Castro says in the article, linked above. Even Castro's answer plays into US hands, since Cuba will remain essentially a communist country. But if just warmed up enough, so the US is allowed to open an Embassy there, then CIA creeps can begin slowly crawling in, setting the place up for the next major attack on a US symbol, the embassy. It might be a perfect excuse for a war - or a more serious intervention in a new region, that will be named by the US as the "evidence-supported" scapegoat-perpetrator of the attack.

Just finished listening to this week's show and wanted to say it was great! Really informative and great perspectives shared by all the participants. Big thanks to all the US peeps!

I'm wondering if on next weeks show you guys could address the whole "Star Wars" thing that's circulating in the news at the moment. I'd be interested to hear y'all's perspective :)

Thanks, TTP folks, it was wonderful to hear you all along with the subject matter presented.

I had a wee bit of trouble with loops on the feed, yet to be expected in the early beginnings - have a good one!

Many thanks for another interesting and informative show! :) There was a loop at the beginning, but apart from that I couldn't detect any other technical issues. You all came through very clearly, and seemed to be really enjoying the show too! :)

Great job folks! Thanks to 'anonymous Joe' for calling in too! ;)

Back
Top Bottom