Radio show announcement - New weekly show: 'The Truth Perspective'

Thanks folks for yet another informative and entertaining show! Great job! :rockon:

Just caught up with the last episode, great work and I'm looking forward to
the upcoming shows.

Thanks for today's TTP show, and a good new year to you all! :thup:

Edit Ps.

Concerning the flu vs. toxic vaccines - remembering that good physicians generally prescribe the best medical advice for the flu: Drink plenty of fluids and get lots of sleep. Pretty simple.

Just wanted to give you guys kudos for how you dealt with Mike, the caller at the end of the show today -- I thought it showed good external consideration and was a good example of keeping emotions below the neck. Thanks for another good one!

Yeah, maybe Mike should read this article that talks about major US cities not having enough food.

I thought this show was most excellent. You seem to be growing as radio hosts very rapidly IMO. :flowers:
Thank you so much for reminding us of the importance of powerful leaders with a conscience like Martin Luther King. These audio fragments were awe-inspiring. I love that man.
I have just said to my kids that they should listen to King's speeches. So, that will be one of our projects. Thanks for the great suggestion :)

Mariama said:
I thought this show was most excellent. You seem to be growing as radio hosts very rapidly IMO. :flowers:
Thank you so much for reminding us of the importance of powerful leaders with a conscience like Martin Luther King. These audio fragments were awe-inspiring.

Yeah, it was great! I liked the way you guys dealt with Mike too. Kudos!! :flowers: :thup:

Gaby said:
Mariama said:
Thank you so much for reminding us of the importance of powerful leaders with a conscience like Martin Luther King. These audio fragments were awe-inspiring.

Yeah, it was great! I liked the way you guys dealt with Mike too. Kudos!! :flowers: :thup:
Yeps, what they said. :) I was glad the last speech was played. It's true that it's not as well known as the others, but I do believe it was his most powerful one and yes, could very well be applied today.

Looking forward to next weeks show. :)

Excellent show guys & gals! You touched lots of interesting topics. Did you get the new hardware yet, mics & stuff? Please place the mikes conveniently on the table before you and speak into the mikes effortlessly - you don't have to move in your seat to reach the mike, the placement should feel fun = test your recorded voices by playing them back on an instrument: with good hardware / sensitive mike, your voice should come through loud, crisp and clean from you sitting conveniently in your chair, as if you leaned forward and as if you have spoken directly into the mike.

Internet Line Audio quality:

Around 1996 our telecommunications company experimented with the new double ISDN line for video conference. (ISDN typically gave a maximum of 128 kbit/s in both upstream and downstream ) If multiple speakers were speaking at the same time, the whole connection started to break up, exactly like SKYPE does now, 18 years later the net radio technology barely advanced.

In order to lessen break-ups and bad quality "lines" maybe you - or the BlogTalkRadio service provider - can configure SKYPE to use LESSER QUALITY (BTR by selling priced packages, more expensive = better audio quality with more speakers speaking in tandem probably? and lesser quality, cheaper packages sounding exactly like this), resulting in this noise coming up - on the LIVE audio, which is not even prepared for archiving / compressed into lossy MP3 for download yet - currently. As you speak, your voice comes through mixed with light static and sometimes choked with more distortion making it hard to hear.

Once you will get your own SOTT Radio Station, audio quality is expected to skyrocket into amazing heights.

(There are specialized equipment and software for mixing in radio static into perfectly crisp voice audio live, used for SFX for movies and games, where radio calls need to be simulated for added dramatic effect)

If BlogTalkRadio offers a package with a deliberately reduced quality - because they have a finite bandwidth? - and you are using a cheaper package, there is a chance that it can't be filtered too much.

If it is a possibility or you are already using a more expensive package, attaining better quality audio, which doesn't have static noise in live audio, is important, since you are communicating important truths that makes us listeners a lot more aware of what is happening and what we have missed in the news!!

lilies said:
Excellent show guys & gals! You touched lots of interesting topics. Did you get the new hardware yet, mics & stuff? Please place the mikes conveniently on the table before you and speak into the mikes effortlessly - you don't have to move in your seat to reach the mike, the placement should feel fun = test your recorded voices by playing them back on an instrument: with good hardware / sensitive mike, your voice should come through loud, crisp and clean from you sitting conveniently in your chair, as if you leaned forward and as if you have spoken directly into the mike.

Yep, we do all this. The sound entering the computer is crisp as bacon. Pretty sure the loss in quality is due to BTR.

Approaching Infinity said:
lilies said:

Yep, we do all this. The sound entering the computer is crisp as bacon. Pretty sure the loss in quality is due to BTR.

Could be loss between your location and BTR over the net too. Or maybe network bandwidth overload at times. It might be helpful to take a look at your router load while broadcasting if it has a stats interface.

Gaby said:
I liked the way you guys dealt with Mike too. Kudos!! :flowers: :thup:

Agreed, the way you handled the caller was quite deft. You helped him feel valued and still were able to have a little back-and-forth. :thup: Everyone could take a page out of your book on how to converse politely and convey your disagreements at the same time.

m said:
Approaching Infinity said:
lilies said:

Could be loss between your location and BTR over the net too. Or maybe network bandwidth overload at times. It might be helpful to take a look at your router load while broadcasting if it has a stats interface.
[correction edit on second review of top BTR shows audio quality..]

Just to check, what the heck is going on, I listened into the top two BlogTalkRadio (BTR) shows: Ring Rust Radio and Steve Quayle. Their audio is really good at places (in the saved MP3) and it changes to the the same noisy audio at times, especially:
Steve Quayle & Tom Horn on 2014 and what lies ahead in 2015 and beyond
Hagmann and Hagmann Report MP3 audio file at position: 114:12.

So dunno, whats going on. Its like if they speak directly into the mike and their voice gets louder, the noise fades. I noticed, when there is less signal = anybody turns away from the mike on Sott radio, the voice signal gets faint and lots of noise is mixed into it. :huh:

I noticed that Ring Rust Radio audio is better. They either have a T3 or Fiber optics net connection with pricy hardware and the best BTR package or: they use a trick with a real-time mastering software, where all their mikes voice levels are maxed out in such a way that its a tiny notch below, where the sound becomes distorted by being too loud and they feed this strongest possible audio signal into BTR/SKYPE. Then BTR's system gets the strong audio, recognizing it as all signal and little noise is mixed in, because the audio is loud. Whereas somebody on Blogtalk turns away from the mike and their voice gets faint BTR receives less signal and a lot of noise gets mixed into the voice. You can check this out, when a speaker appears to talk directly into the mike, how good the sound gets.
(Ring Rust Radio - Jan. 6 w/ TNA President Dixie Carter and WWE Royal Rumble Talk)

Back
Top Bottom