Radio show announcement - New weekly show: 'The Truth Perspective'

Approaching Infinity said:
This week we're doing our first interview on the Truth Perspective!

Myth and Reality in Palestine: Interview with IMEMC's Alexandra Halaby

This week, The Truth Perspective interviews Alexandra Halaby, North American Spokesperson and Media Liaison for Palestine's International Middle East Media Center (IMEMC). Ms. Halaby will be discussing recent events in Palestine and Israel, the conditions of Palestinians living in Gaza and the West Bank, as well as the history of the conflict, the recent Summer war in Gaza, and the various commonly held myths about what is really going on in the regions.

Alexandra Halaby is an experienced journalist, published at Huffington Post, NSNBC International, The World Post, and Palestine Review. She studied Organizational Leadership with a focus on Public Relations at Bethal University and has continued studies at University of Geneva and Pynter Institute for Media Studies. She has also done volunteer work with the United Nations Population Fund for Palestine, American Friends of UNRWA, and is a member of Amnesty International.

Can't wait for this show. You guys are doing a great job.
Who needs Hollywood when Truth Perspective is the real McCoy. :rockon:

Sound like it will be another great show. Congrats on the first interview. I still need to catch up with several SOTT Radio shows....

Thanks for a really great show! The interview with Alexandra went really well I thought. She was a very articulate, knowledgeable guest and you folks asked some great questions, as did the callers. :clap:

The link to the International Middle East Media Center (IMEMC) website is here:

http://www.imemc.org/index.php

Anam Cara said:
Thanks for a really great show! The interview with Alexandra went really well I thought. She was a very articulate, knowledgeable guest and you folks asked some great questions, as did the callers. :clap:

The link to the International Middle East Media Center (IMEMC) website is here:

http://www.imemc.org/index.php

I really liked Alexandra. Thanks for the interview!

How did I miss this thread? :huh:

Anywho, I listen to the show with Jerry since the first show, you guys are:
AWESOME!
:rockon:

The sound is clear, I was able to understand everybody, except
the guest on the last show, Alexandra, sometimes she was speaking too fast, almost slur. :(

Great job everybody and I really loved the MLK speeches and analisys!
One big fan:
Emma :)

Hi NC crew! Sorry about the issues on Feb 7.

The choppiness may be helped on dsl if you do this - it's called a "homerun" and I have found it helped a lot when I had DSL. I highly recommend it for anyone with dsl who has internet slowness. If you aren't handy you can ask a phone tech or electrician to do this for you.

You find where your phone line comes into the house. Usually it's a small box labeled NID or demarc. It kind of looks like a wall jack but not quite.

The box usually has a jack on it (if not let me know and I will tell you how to fix that). If you open this box you will see 4 wires (sometimes more).

Take a picture of it, to remember how it was wired up, in case you want to go back.

The green and red from outside main wire are your LINE 1... assuming you have one phone line.

Get a dsl filter like this: http://www.amazon.com/Splitter-Noise-Filter-Intellinet-201124/dp/B0009JGJCA/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1423337636&sr=8-10&keywords=dsl+filter
It has a port for dsl and for phone. If you already have one, great!

Get a phone jack like this : http://www.amazon.com/Leviton-C2452-W-Surface-Mount-Conductor/dp/B00002N7JD/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1423337705&sr=8-5&keywords=phone+jack

Also have an extra phone wire with plugs on both ends, like you would use to connect a phone to a wall jack.

Take that dsl filter, plug it into the main jack. Plug your dsl modem DIRECTLY into the dsl port. You can use a long wire if you want the dsl modem away from that jack, or keep the dsl modem nearby the jack and run the ethernet cable to where you need it.

Now to change your in home house wiring to go through the filter only:
Disconnect those extra 2 wires that go to the red and green of the main box (not the ones that go to the jack on there- but the ones that go through your house wiring).

Take those 2 wires for your home phones that you disconnected from the red and green and put those on the red and green of the jack you bought.

Take that phone wire, plug it into the phone port of the dsl splitter/filter, and the other end into that jack. Check your phones, they should work.

So now you have the modem directly connected to the main line. The house phone wiring is connected to the line Through that filter. It will prevent any interference from the house wiring from affecting the dsl modem connection.

PM me if you need further details, it's not as difficult as it sounds once you take a look and see what has to be done.

Yesterday's show, well done folks. :perfect: The level of factual in-depth discussion far surpasses any of the crap that passes as "news" on the msm.
In fact, I would be extremely hesitant to even call it news: more accurately, lies and spin to fit the elite's agenda of slavery and oppression of humanity. :mad:

It was great hearing the discussion about Haffner's book, looking forward to your next episode.

Thanks for the program yesterday, for the discussion of the three victims in USA, what a terrible, horrible and sad story. You, Sott and team, are the only ones that take this planet seriously, with respect and awareness. Good job my friends.

loreta said:
Thanks for the program yesterday, for the discussion of the three victims in USA, what a terrible, horrible and sad story. You, Sott and team, are the only ones that take this planet seriously, with respect and awareness. Good job my friends.

I second it. Well done!

And one more thing - thank you, Harrison, for the encouraging review of I. Knohl's book.
Now I have no choice - I have to get it and read.

It was a great show guys, it was a fun surprise to hear SuperDave in the house! ;D

Thank you guys for the show on homeless people. It's one of the biggest tragedy of modern so called civilized world.

Some weeks ago a group of homeless people made a campfire under actually the most important bridge in Warsaw. It set aflame to the wooden construction of the bridge which in fact totally burnt down. The damage is so huge that the refitting is impossible. A new bridge has to be built.

Shame on Warsaw authorities!

Instead of trying to solve the problem of homelessness earlier to avoid such a situation, now they will have to give away money on a new bridge. And homeless people, well, they will have to find another place, maybe under another bridge...Shame on Warsaw authorities!

Back
Top Bottom