Radio show announcement - New weekly show: 'The Truth Perspective'

voyageur said:
I've written offering encouragement and support and will continue to do so.
Me too, I felt a bit shy at first, so I didn't want to write to Putin a second (or even a third) time, but I will do so now. Thanks for your words of encouragement, herodancer.
It is very disheartening hearing from my fellow citizens parroting MSN disdain, especially directed as it is in Russia to Putin alone. Tonight met with some co-workers; one new. He idly talked of Alberta and oil prices and then said the problem was the House of Saud's oil production spikes and I offered the usual demands from Kerry types to undermine the Russians. This new guy took that as a cue to explain that he was very knowledgeable about politics and agreed. He then went on to offer up examples of Russia and what they have done to Ukraine and Crimea, how Putin was just evil Nazi - oh boy, wrong bar, this was not going well. I asked him just what is it Putin has done? He exploded in a litany of MSN typical lies in support of Ukraine - his foundation was set. This is such a sad thing.

I asked my neighbour the very same question, voyageur, and he just looked at me. Although he knew of some examples of western propaganda he couldn't see why he thinks Putin is a 'dictator'. You are right, it is tragic and at the same time to be expected, alas.

Thank you for this great show! Also, for mentioning Muammar Gaddafi.

The way he was murdered was so gruesome it boggles the mind. This happens to leaders that care for (their own) people. It is so incredibly cruel, I am not even sure whether I can fully grok his death.
John Pilger wrote that these vicious, hateful intra species predators even sodomised him with a bayonet. Clinton's puppets/patsies couldn't just shoot him, could they, they had to publicly hurt and humiliate him, make his last moments on earth hell.
The public sodomising of the Libyan president Muammar Gaddafi with a "rebel" bayonet was greeted by the then US Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, with the words: "We came, we saw, he died." His murder, like the destruction of his country, was justified with a familiar big lie; he was planning "genocide" against his own people. "We knew... that if we waited one more day," said President Obama, "Benghazi, a city the size of Charlotte, could suffer a massacre that would have reverberated across the region and stained the conscience of the world."

http://www.sott.net/article/293214-The-rise-of-Western-fascism

BTW, what is the name of that CPS lady that will be a guest on next week's show again? Thanks.:)

Thank you, guys, for the show!

Especially for the spooky fragments and mentioning Philippe Wajdenbaum's book "Argonauts of the Desert".
By the way there is one more book on Bible-Hellenism connection by Thompson and Wajdenbaum:

http://www.amazon.com/Bible-Hellenism-Literature-Copenhagen-International/dp/1844657868/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1429518489&sr=8-1&keywords=the+bible+and+hellenism

Mariama said:
BTW, what is the name of that CPS lady that will be a guest on next week's show again? Thanks.:)

That would be Tammi Stefano.

Mariama said:

The way he was murdered was so gruesome it boggles the mind. This happens to leaders that care for (their own) people. It is so incredibly cruel, I am not even sure whether I can fully grok his death.
John Pilger wrote that these vicious, hateful intra species predators even sodomised him with a bayonet. Clinton's puppets/patsies couldn't just shoot him, could they, they had to publicly hurt and humiliate him, make his last moments on earth hell.
The public sodomising of the Libyan president Muammar Gaddafi with a "rebel" bayonet was greeted by the then US Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, with the words: "We came, we saw, he died." His murder, like the destruction of his country, was justified with a familiar big lie; he was planning "genocide" against his own people. "We knew... that if we waited one more day," said President Obama, "Benghazi, a city the size of Charlotte, could suffer a massacre that would have reverberated across the region and stained the conscience of the world."

Yikes Mariama, I must have missed that article on SoTT, and I didn't know that they did that to him. Oh God, I feel sick... And now it's looking very likely that screeching Hilary Clinton will be the next President of the US. Dark times indeed.... :/

Once again an excellent show (albeit very very disturbing), and Tammy was a great guest to have on. Dear DCM, its such a disturbing & scary topic! I just can't plumb the depths of theses psychos' depravity, there are simply no adjectives that can describe the horrorrible things that are done to these kids. These predators get away with it because most of humanity can't deal with the terror of the situation, and have numerous cognitive biases to help create narratives so they can collectively stick their head in the sand.

With all the brave people that do speak out and soon meet with foul play, I do hope Tammy stays safe. She did mention something big was happening in a week-is a follow up show with her again a possibility? And could we look at posting more articles or even creating a sub-section just on this topic on SOTT?

It's 2:00 am in the morning here, after listening to this show sleep is out the window. :/

It really is sickening to hear about all of this stuff, as if the whole planet wasn't already so chaotic without these psychopaths running around terrorizing children.

Arwenn said:
Mariama said:

Yikes Mariama, I must have missed that article on SoTT, and I didn't know that they did that to him. Oh God, I feel sick... And now it's looking very likely that screeching Hilary Clinton will be the next President of the US. Dark times indeed.... :/

I was really, really shocked when I hear about his sadistic death. There is a very strong message from the sick people that are controlling this planet to the rest of Africa. Don't forget that Qaddafi was a sort of hero for most of the Africans, specially young people. He was a leader very respected in Africa. He was an idol. So killing him of that kind plus putting his death on youtube or wherever, is insulting, not just for him, leader and hero, spokesman, king, but for people that admired him, almost all Africa. But this is not a surprise: the Empires always did the same atrocities to African leaders, and Kings, and Princes, if we go far away in the time where there were Empires in Africa, and kingdoms. The PTB just know how to insult, to kill, to denigrate. It is a pattern that they use since centuries.

We live in dark, very dark times, like all the times before us. This is what I think...

Sometimes I just don't seem to have the stomach to listen to all the gut-wrenching horrors the human race, particularly children, suffers at the hands of the intra-species predators. In just the past twenty-four hours, I watched a man being crucified by the Right Sector Nazis, a documentary of the Armenian genocide (which it took me a day to get up the courage to watch), and the sexual abuse and exploitation of children on Sottalk Radio by CPS, an organization that's supposed to protect them.
Yet, imo, it is absolutely necessary to share in their suffering if it is to be stopped, and this can only be done by the emotional vicarious awareness of that suffering, that it's not just some abstract event relegated to the dustbin of history, or that happens to someone or a group that lives hundreds or thousands of miles from us.
fwiw.

Redrock12 said:
Sometimes I just don't seem to have the stomach to listen to all the gut-wrenching horrors the human race, particularly children, suffers at the hands of the intra-species predators. In just the past twenty-four hours, I watched a man being crucified by the Right Sector Nazis, a documentary of the Armenian genocide (which it took me a day to get up the courage to watch), and the sexual abuse and exploitation of children on Sottalk Radio by CPS, an organization that's supposed to protect them.
Yet, imo, it is absolutely necessary to share in their suffering if it is to be stopped, and this can only be done by the emotional vicarious awareness of that suffering, that it's not just some abstract event relegated to the dustbin of history, or that happens to someone or a group that lives hundreds or thousands of miles from us.
fwiw.

Yes, sometimes the news is so disheartening that it's hard to believe the depravity that exists; and that so many people are completely clueless and most don't even care to know. This info needs to be shared far and wide - just like 'don't ever call the police, don't call CPS, either! :(

I was aware of some of CPS' dark secrets, but the extent to which they commonly collude with the courts to force children away from the care of loving parents and then into the home of an abusive parent or foster home, where they are emotionally and physically tormented is just astounding. All this while ignoring situations where children are in real danger. :mad: If anyone has any doubts about the darker motives of the 'childcare' system, this knowledge will put an end to that. Definitely was an important show, albeit heart-wrenching.

Just listened to the show - such a horrific and incredibly sad subject. I would like to thank, Tammi Stefano, for her brave voice and in what she is trying to do along with the information she conveyed. Also, thinking in memory of the bravery of the late, Senator Nancy Schaefer.

Thank you Sott Talk hosts for your added comments and information.

As Redrock12 and Aleana, sometimes I do not want to see/read/hear either, and, need to force myself to do it, sometimes to know, hurts. But, I think that it helps to grow and to have more weight/force to back up what I do believe for a better world, and believe in people that fight those circumstances, as voyageur, I would like to thank too, Tammi Stefano, for her brave voice and for her work, my sincerely respects.

I hear today the Sexual Abuse and Exploitation of Children on Sottalk Radio by CPS, and talked about it to my father, I had heard histories here in this country too, we agreed that, here being the DIF (Desarrollo Integral de la Famila/ Integral Family Development) supposedly, it was created for social assistance that focuses on strengthening and developing the welfare of the Mexican families) supposedly, but when bureaucratic system just exists for their wellfare of their own existence, that is for the wellfare of the bureaucracy, system go wrong, nowadays, the current president of DIF is the wife of the Peña Nieto-president, and, the National Director is the wife of Interior Minister, Osorio Chong; just knowing whom are supposed to be in charge, one knows which way DIF will take, and wont be for the families at large.

This show has stayed with me all day. Aside from our hyperdimensional reality, the truly unspeakable is the child-sex trafficking business. Anyone who investigates these topics and brings it to the public's attention, seems to meet with an untimely end. And has been mentioned above, the issue of the rampant sexual abuse at the highest levels, and the awareness that there is this huge cover up of the very institutions that are purportedly by the people and for the people, is a pain almost too much to bear.

Perhaps there is something they are afraid of- and that is people power. And I think that if mass awareness were to occur regarding this issue, their gig would be up. Mind you, they'd probably find a patsy or scapegoat to take the fall and set about reassuring the public that the 'problem' has been taken care of as they have done, so many times before.

Not for the last time, I wish I could be beamed back onto the Starship Enterprise. I guess the only way out is by doing the Work, staying on that narrow path and hopefully finding that gate.

Arwenn said:
I guess the only way out is by doing the Work, staying on that narrow path and hopefully finding that gate.

I think you are right, Arwenn. Or as Gary Boyle put it:

Perhaps the greatest gift we can bequeath them is to find our own humanity, to make an effort to right a terrible wrong, to get informed and actually care enough to express it, however, wherever and whenever we can.

http://www.sott.net/article/290453-UK-Establishment-Unmasking-psychopathic-faces-Pedophilia-and-murder-in-VERY-high-places

That is the reason I keep reading and digging. As others have said it is not easy and sometimes I just have to get up and do something else. I do share these articles with other parents and there are some parents out there that do want to know (and there are others that accuse me of being perverse, enjoying and reading articles about paedophilia.…)

I have found that those parents who had dealings with CPS know very well (to some extent) what is going on and are more open to learning about its vicious and corrupt nature. I myself had to deal with these people a number of times (I am a homeschooler). These experiences made me tougher and less naive (or so I hope). So in a way they were invaluable lessons, although I made sure I sought help from an attorney from the outset.

Thank you so much for this show, crew, it very much needed to be said, and we can support Tammi Stefano by sharing her interviews with others and talk about this unspeakable topic.

loreta said:
Arwenn said:
Mariama said:

I was really, really shocked when I hear about his sadistic death. There is a very strong message from the sick people that are controlling this planet to the rest of Africa. Don't forget that Qaddafi was a sort of hero for most of the Africans, specially young people. He was a leader very respected in Africa. He was an idol. So killing him of that kind plus putting his death on youtube or wherever, is insulting, not just for him, leader and hero, spokesman, king, but for people that admired him, almost all Africa. But this is not a surprise: the Empires always did the same atrocities to African leaders, and Kings, and Princes, if we go far away in the time where there were Empires in Africa, and kingdoms. The PTB just know how to insult, to kill, to denigrate. It is a pattern that they use since centuries.

We live in dark, very dark times, like all the times before us. This is what I think...

Excellent point, Loreta. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom