Radio show announcement - New weekly show: 'The Truth Perspective'

Just wanted to say thank you so much for the show guys, it was brilliant, well...awful and horrible to hear but absolutely necessary!!

I learnt loads, and am compelled to research more about it, thanks again you guys are doing a great job!

Thank you for the show guys.

The subject was sickening, but very necessary to show just what these monsters in positions of power are capable of, and how brave Tammy Stefano is to continue to persue this work, as dangerous as it is.

You are all doing a wonderful job.

EXCELLENT show this week! I haven't followed the specifics of the Baltimore situation, and so i think the overview and how it connects with everything else going on, was most informative. Thank You! :clap:

Also, just reading the comments above reminded me of last weeks show: I had a year or so experience with UK social services, as a teenager, due to my fathers alcoholism (at one point the police were over weekly). Now my friend from the time is a 'successful' social worker in the area and we've discussed my experience.

Whilst i didn't appreciate all of their help and it bordered on comical - i was having counselling, then shipped back to the house where nothing had changed! - i think, if it wasn't for their intervention, it could have ended badly. Though i think a sympathetic policeman and recordings of my fathers behaviour helped things along.

I was placed for 2 weeks in 'foster care'; my carers didn't cook, had me help mucking out their horses (no problem, but they were quick to ask for help and slow to help); had 'cross-bred' wolves for pets (so they said), believed themselves to be followers of native American spirituality, and i wasn't allowed in the living or dining rooms. It was good to get away but you'd think they could find people more empathic.

I think i'm lucky; considering how corrupt the local government is, because the area is (probably) controlled by the aerospace company, who knows what could have happened.

No doubt my friend in SS could do with reading Gabor Mate but i can understand she works in a very deprived area and - because of government guidelines - doesn't always have the most appropriate options. Support wise the 'service' is collapsing from the inside, and a good majority of the social workers are just out of university.

I completely understand STR appreciate there are good people out there - as evidenced by some of the speakers who previously worked in that area - and i just wanted to share my experience.

The motivated guest and diverse stories shared made for a gruelling but necessary show. Cheers y'all :flowers:

Just chiming in on the show today and the last couple of shows missed. Thanks immensely for your words all of you, words that unfortunately describe evermore this nasty world of greedy beings in which people share. It astounds me with horror this mess we are in, when as Stefan said on Sunday's 'Behind the Headlines' show a few weeks back, a paradise, that by rights could be, has been stolen through the ages.

Onward we go...

Thanks voyageur, it means a lot to us that it would mean a lot to you - and everyone that the show reaches and helps in some way.

Given the very positive response to the Michael Snyder interview in particular, and how much it seems to cover, we've put that show up on Youtube in the hopes that its message reaches more peeps:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeNb5o4Whm0

Thank you for the show on the theory by Kazimierz Dąbrowski :)

I really liked it and ask for more ;)

Kasia said:
Thank you for the show on the theory by Kazimierz Dąbrowski :)

I really liked it and ask for more ;)

Yes, fascinating show and discussion, TTP folks! :)

Thanks for another great show! I'm looking forward to further discussion. It is just what I needed to hear as I'm coming out of the EMDR therapy, just a couple more sessions to go. I couldn't take it in before. I'll be getting his book now and catching up on the thread on positive disintegration.

I agree, it was a great show. Can't wait for part 2 next week! Will be perusing the book 'Theory of Positive Disintegration' this week in preparation. :thup:

Dabrowski's theory of positive disintegration - 6 June

Amazing Show! Unfortunately, I was unable to Listen Live, I am now listening to the show for the second time! Looking forward to reading the book, thanks to Red Pill Press who graciously put it into print, making it actually affordable to us ordinary po folk! Can't purchase till payday, but I am so looking forward to reading it!

Funny thing though... I've been subscribed to a 'Dabrowski Discussion Group' on yahoo for many years. Granted I have not posted there, but when I first joined I read the posts regularly, not so much for a while now. In any event, I noticed a post in my email through that group from Harrison announcing the publication of 'Personality - Shaping ...'. You would think that many there would be happy about that. But, the very next email in my basket was also from the group. There was no text, only a signature, complete with name/PhD, address, etc. After a few minutes of scratching my head, I noticed in the 'message bar' "Please Unsubscribe". I found the timing ironic. I found the fact that there was no body to the message quite rude!

Anyway, just an observation that doesn't surprise me, but does sadden me. Of course, I might be wrong for my thinking, in this particular circumstance, but can't help but wonder about those that use an Amazing person's theories and discoveries and promote only their own interpretation to the point that they may be keeping people from accessing this Amazing person's own words and works.

Well, thanks guys for making the book available and for the show! Looking forward (as always) to next week.

Amazing Dabrowski show, just finished listening!!

You probably made a record by creating the greatest information density per minute in a show so far! It felt so good listening to the poem in the end and it meshed excellently with Barbara Marciniak's words about humanity in the Sedona seminar video.

Thanks for the extended Dabrowski talk; really interesting. You also managed to fit in news from around the world, and when you mentioned the G7 show and Harper, the laughter became immediately infectious.

Thanks for another great show! I really enjoyed it and was especially taken by the discussions during the last 20 minutes where you tried to link parapsychology to the alien abduction phenomenon through information theory and then looking at the wider implications of the hyper dimensional control system on human beings.

If such entities have the ability to transfer “false” information into our minds to the extent that it has an actual physical effect on us (in the same way that someone can hypnotically induce a burn-mark), it further goes to show that mind and matter are inextricably linked and it also allows us to better grasp the complexity and extent of this control system. It’s truly mind-boggling.

Great discussion this week :)

I particularly liked the references to Paul; the powers and principalities and so on - an age old problem indeed.

Looking forward to next weeks :thup:

Edit:

i enjoyed the Dabrowski discussion so much i got the book straight away - interesting ideas about over-excitability.. it feels familiar and relevant for me. I just started it and am really looking forward to reading it.

Thanks folks, callers, too, and a happy independence day to y'all! As discussed in the close of the show, George really did have a way of summarizing things so well - bless him for his being!

Back
Top Bottom