Ram Bahadur Bomjon, AKA "Buddha Boy"

OK well all these additional bits just confirms my skepticism even more. All I asked before was to have an admin close my registration and since then two personal attacks for no good reason. And still I've not been personal to anyone here. This is massive alarm bells.

I'll add the one I really want to add then as direct challenge to these C's: Knowledge does not equal love as they claim. It is almost the opposite of love! This is elementary. Otherwise does a baby not love most purely on this earth. The C's may as well have introduced themselves as "the Illuminati in the future"! OK now I can really leave it as I've been provoked to actually reveal some obvious things about this whole experiment. If others can't see it when I saw it in under 24 hours, then too bad for them.

If you can't just let me leave then I guess I can just remove a couple of bookmarks. Unbelievable. It's like "OK so I don't really feel this is a good place for me so I just want to leave is that ok to let me go?" "No we gonna throw a few insults at you first". Never mind. Just let it be now if you can. Each to their own path. Obviously Illuminati always desired knowledge...others found a more pure way that was loving kindness. I'm happy to go my way and this should have been clear and I tried my best to make ammends for my mistakes through honest admission of putting the C's to the test (which apparently despite all the claims they are not up for)...why can't you guys just be happy to let others go their way? This shows it up to be honest.

MarkLlewellyn said:
OK well all these additional bits just confirms my skepticism even more. All I asked before was to have an admin close my registration and since then two personal attacks for no good reason. And still I've not been personal to anyone here. This is massive alarm bells.

I'll add the one I really want to add then as direct challenge to these C's: Knowledge does not equal love as they claim. It is almost the opposite of love! This is elementary. Otherwise does a baby not love most purely on this earth. The C's may as well have introduced themselves as "the Illuminati in the future"! OK now I can really leave it as I've been provoked to actually reveal some obvious things about this whole experiment. If others can't see it when I saw it in under 24 hours, then too bad for them.

If you can't just let me leave then I guess I can just remove a couple of bookmarks. Unbelievable. It's like "OK so I don't really feel this is a good place for me so I just want to leave is that ok to let me go?" "No we gonna throw a few insults at you first". Never mind. Just let it be now if you can. Each to their own path. Obviously Illuminati always desired knowledge...others found a more pure way that was loving kindness. I'm happy to go my way and this should have been clear and I tried my best to make ammends for my mistakes through honest admission of putting the C's to the test (which apparently despite all the claims they are not up for)...why can't you guys just be happy to let others go their way? This shows it up to be honest.

Mark, all you've revealed is that you've been brain washed by this buddha boy person. You are so lost in blind belief that you are unable to tell up from down or black from white. At this point, it's embarrassing to read. Your account will be closed per your request.

MarkLlewellyn said:

Yet the below only confirms the insincerity of the earlier posts that was already clear .

[quote author=MarkLlewellyn]I'll add the one I really want to add then as direct challenge to these C's: Knowledge does not equal love as they claim. It is almost the opposite of love! This is elementary. Otherwise does a baby not love most purely on this earth. The C's may as well have introduced themselves as "the Illuminati in the future"! OK now I can really leave it as I've been provoked to actually reveal some obvious things about this whole experiment. If others can't see it when I saw it in under 24 hours, then too bad for them.[/quote]

What kind of 'love' is it that comes with a hidden agenda, that seeks to test and manipulate?

[quote author=MarkLlewellyn]If you can't just let me leave then I guess I can just remove a couple of bookmarks. Unbelievable. It's like "OK so I don't really feel this is a good place for me so I just want to leave is that ok to let me go?" "No we gonna throw a few insults at you first". Never mind. Just let it be now if you can. Each to their own path. Obviously Illuminati always desired knowledge...others found a more pure way that was loving kindness. I'm happy to go my way and this should have been clear and I tried my best to make ammends for my mistakes through honest admission of putting the C's to the test (which apparently despite all the claims they are not up for)...why can't you guys just be happy to let others go their way? This shows it up to be honest.
[/quote]

Yet what kind of 'loving kindness' is it that comes with a hidden agenda, that seeks to test and manipulate then cover it's tracks?

Good luck on your path,

Best wishes.

It seems to me MarkLiewellyn that you are looking for proof from the C's that your Guru is the real deal. Maybe you are not as sure as you think you are? Take care.

And to think how many such gurus (both 'established' and 'newly emerged') that are leading people astray. I guess this is a good vetting process --> those that are sincerely looking will come around and realize their ignorance sooner or later. Those that don't will stay behind in their delusion. And it is precisely such people that are used as cannon fodder by pychpathic parties to attack and distort the truth. Devious and most effective game plan.

moksha said:
And to think how many such gurus (both 'established' and 'newly emerged') that are leading people astray. I guess this is a good vetting process --> those that are sincerely looking will come around and realize their ignorance sooner or later. Those that don't will stay behind in their delusion. And it is precisely such people that are used as cannon fodder by pychpathic parties to attack and distort the truth. Devious and most effective game plan.

Not only that, but if you read Bob Altemeyer's book "Amazing Conversions", you learn that people who are looking for something "higher" to believe in are generally full of fear and have lots of psychological issues, not to mention problems in their lives, that they are unable to cope with or unwilling to discipline themselves to deal with. They also tend to be less intelligent than non-believer type people.

http://www.amazon.com/Amazing-Conversions-Others-Abandon-Religion/dp/1573921475

Hello.
Well, this is more some "Old Age" cointelpro, because it's (loosely) related to Buddism.
You may have hear about a "buddha boy", sitting under a tree, somewhere in Nepal, apparently meditating and pretending not eating (and drinking ?)...

Here are some interesting articles on him :

PS : apparently there was already a thread on this subject, with which the one I created was merged.
I did look for such a thread, with little luck, partly due to the difference of spelling (Ram Bahadur Bomjon/Bomjom).

Back
Top Bottom