Re: Big new asteroid has slim chance of hitting Earth

Isabel

The Force is Strong With This One
Eric Julien (aka Jean Ederman) see - http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/lever-effect.htm
has a website:
http://www.savelivesinmay.com/art-deep-impact-may-2006-En.htm where he predicts a
mega tsunami, created by a possible impact of a fragment of the comet SW-3
on MAY 25, 2006 in the Atlantic Ocean.

In an email I've received today, "Eric Julien invites everyone to warn family and friends, who do not live in a safety area, to go to proper places on MAY 25, 2006 : inland and/or the heights. This date is the Ascension Day, i.e. the day for the people to go up. This date, once converted in the traditional Julien calendar (16 centuries long), is JUNE 6, 2006, i.e. 6/6/6."

Eric Julien AKA Jean Ederman AKA ??? is discussed here:
http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs/forum/edit.php?id=6538

Including the following:

Exopolitics washes their hands of Eric Julien.
Public Statement Concerning Eric Julien's Prediction of Comet 73P Schwassman-Wachman 3 impacting into the Atlantic Ocean on May 25, 2006
by
Michael E. Salla, PhD
April 25, 2006

I wish to clarify my position concerning Comet 73P, its association with the Iranian nuclear weapons issue and a possible comet impact event on or around May 25, 2006. My interest in these issues was sparked by a paper authored by Eric Julien in the April edition of the Exopolitics Journal (www.exopoliticsjournal.com) . He argued that nuclear weapons testing forms a threat to extraterrestrial civilizations due to the disruptive effects of such weapons on the space time continuum used by extraterrestrials to visit the Earth. He provided some statistical data on the correlation between nuclear weapons testing and UFO sightings/crashes to support his hypothesis. Eric's paper made the argument that the threat posed by humanity's irresponsible use of nuclear weapons could lead to extraterrestrials taking punitive action to prevent such use. He gave as an example of such punitive action the use of comets and cited Immanuel Velikovsky as a source confirming the regularity with which comets have impacted the earth with devastating effects in the past.

Eric's paper was followed on April 8 by news that investigative journalist, Seymour Hersh, had authored a paper in the New Yorker describing the steps taken by the Bush administration to secure military approval for a preemptive nuclear strike against Iran (http://www.newyorker.com/printables/fact/060417fa_fact ). According to Hersh, senior military officials were opposed and were threatening resignation over the issue. This greatly alarmed many individuals including myself who could immediately recognize the same pattern in the build up to the 2003 Iraq war where the Bush administration successfully overcame all internal resistance to launch the war. I consequently authored a short article discussing the plans for a preemptive nuclear attack and how this might be responded to by extraterrestrials that might be directly affected by the use of such weapons (http://www.exopolitics.org/Exo-Comment-42.htm ). Using Eric's analysis, I raised the possibility that an asteroid strike might be used to stop such a nuclear war. This appeared to me to be a logical conclusion based on a hypothetical threat assessment that might be used by extraterrestrials monitoring political events on Earth.

Eric Julien subsequently authored a paper on April 11, "May 25, 2006 - Day of Destiny," where he discussed his later research concerning Comet 73P Schwassman-Wachman 3 (http://www.exopoliticsinstitute.org/Eric-Julien-25-MAY-2006-En.htm ). He linked the use of nuclear weapons and the threat they pose to extraterrestrial civilizations, to the forthcoming May passage of the comet. He cited coded messages contained in some crop circles to support his argument that the unexplained break up of comet 73P in 1995 was linked to extraterrestrials. He further argued that extraterrestrials deliberately fragmented the comet due to their awareness that nuclear weapons would eventually be used in a war and that the extraterrestrials' intent was to time the comet's passage to coincide with a predicted nuclear war. Using an online NASA orbital simulator, Eric tracked the comet's passage, and argued that several fragments from comet Schwassman-Wachman's, would pass through the Earth's ecliptic plane on May 25. This in his view was the most likely date of impact. Using data gained from his own private extraterrestrial communications, Eric predicted that the impact would occur in the Atlantic Ocean and generate giant tsunamis. Eric's ideas had great exopolitical significance though his Atlantic prediction was something that I could not support due to a lack of firm evidence for his conclusions. Consequently, I authorized a press release for Eric's paper in order to promote awareness of his research and its exopolitical significance (http://releases.usnewswire.com/GetRelease.asp?id=63973 ).

Eric's research generated immediate media interest and appeared throughout the internet. I was asked to appear on George Noory's Coast to Coast program on April 20 discuss Eric's research and his integrity as a researcher . While I supported his integrity as a researcher, and the exopolitical significance of his hypotheses based on the available empirical evidence, I attempted to distance myself from Eric's prediction of a crash in the Atlantic Ocean. I stated that his prediction of the impact location was based on his own personal experiences and not supported by independent evidence.

I was subsequently alarmed by Eric's decision to begin a public campaign to warn the general public of an impending comet crash in the Atlantic Ocean that would cause 200 meter high tsunamis and generate millions of deaths on or around May 25. His public campaign quickly led to tension between us due to the conflicting interests of the Exopolitics Institute, a non-profit organization dedicated to scholarly analysis of exopolitical issues, and Eric's public campaign to warn the general public of an impending catastrophe. I had increasingly developed misgivings over his analysis of the crop circle data, his selective use of extraterrestrial communications, and especially his May 25 Atlantic coast impact prediction. On April 23, I informed Eric that I could not support his public campaign and that I believed he was misinterpreting the available data. Eric subsequently decided to resign from the Exopolitics Institute and has withdrawn from all Institute activities and events. He has decided to devote himself over the next month to warn as many people as possible of a comet collision that he believes is highly likely, and the need to save as many lives as possible.

Eric's decision to start a public campaign has forced me to reconsider my earlier support of his analysis of the empirical evidence of a possible comet impact, its link to extraterrestrials and a possible preemptive war against Iran. I think it important to clearly disassociate myself from his May 25 prediction so there is no chance that the public associates either me or the Exopolitics Institute with predictions of a possible comet strike against Earth orchestrated by extraterrestrials. While I consider his research to have exopolitical significance and Eric to have transparent sincerity in his decision to publicly warn the public of a possible comet impact, I believe the evidence is inconclusive and that misinterpretations have been made.

While it is a fact that comet Schwassman-Wachman will pass relatively closely by the Earth from mid-May until the end of May, and this may cause meteor showers, there are no reliable independent sources supporting Eric's prediction of a devastating impact which is based on his own extraterrestrial related experiences. Consequently, I publicly disassociate myself with any prediction of a devastating comet strike on or around May 25. Furthermore, I publicly disassociate myself from speculation on a possible link between extraterrestrials and the comet as a punitive action against a possible preemptive nuclear war against Iran. I subsequently will withdraw references to a comet strike as a possible extraterrestrial response from my exopolitics website.

I don't believe Eric Julien's decision to start a public campaign concerning May 25 as a "Day of Destiny" is motivated at all by monetary gain or a desire for media attention. I consider Eric to be a very sincere and competent researcher with transparent integrity who has been tremendously influenced by his extraterrestrial experiences. He is highly motivated by a deep concern to save as many lives as possible from what he genuinely believes is an impending planetary catastrophe on or around May 25 unless there is a dramatic change in US plans to launch a preemptive nuclear war. While Eric's public campaign will spark intense controversy, he deserves to be acknowledged for following his sincere convictions despite the obvious personal and professional toll he will suffer from those publicly questioning his integrity, sincerity, research abilities and extraterrestrial experiences. I believe his decision to resign from the Exopolitics Institute was prompted by his understanding that I and many Institute members would desire to publicly dissasociate ourselves from his prediction. For that noble gesture I am truly grateful.

In conclusion, despite Eric's clear sincerity, I believe he has misinterpreted the available public data and overemphasized his own personal data gained through extraterrestrial experiences. I conclude that a devastating impact by a fragment of comet 73P Schwassman-Wachman is in fact unlikely. There are profound foreign policy and exopolitical implications raised by the Bush administration's drive to sanction a preemptive nuclear war against Iran as originally reported by Seymour Hersh. The exopolitical implications deserve balanced scholarly analysis so the public can be properly informed of the consequences of such a war, the link with extraterrestrials, and how extraterrestrials may respond; and not be distracted by unconfirmed predictions of a devastating comet strike.

Forward as you wish. Permission is granted to circulate among private individuals and groups, post on all Internet sites and publish in full in all not-for-profit publications. Contact author for all other rights, which are reserved.
Regarding Eric Julien AKA Jean Ederman, I commented in another forum as follows:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=862

Ronnie, your Sheldan Nidle story sounds a lot like the Eddie Page story, in fact. Even the Jean Ederman story - you know, the guy who did the recent "change the world by lever effect" nonsense?

Well, we know who Jean Ederman is (that's not his real name) and what his story is though we have been asked by friends who gave us confidential information not to publish it since they are still "on the inside" collecting data.

Ederman blames all his problems on being mind programmed and getting taken in by one of those "I'm the crown prince of Nigeria and I need to borrow your bank account to get all my money out of the country" scams. He lost everything because his wife finally had enough. That gave him his entree to his big mission: promoting Aliens as good guys.

Sure, he doesn't ask for money, but he claims certain abilities and those who want to have access to them, are made to feel so sorry for him that they support him... He manipulates support rather than asking for it.

Well, recently, after getting so much flack over the lever effect business, he wrote a bunch of nonsense about getting picked up by the space brothers and, ostensibly, disappeared. However, the French discussion board that had been his main audience (run by a young couple who are pretty sharp and didn't buy into his thing) was visited by him "in disguise." The IP number was logged and it went right back to his place on an island - a French protectorate - so, he didn't really disappear, things just got warm, people were asking too many hard questions, noting too many discrepancies, and he went into hiding. He has recently re-emerged and hangs out with the disclosure project/ exopolitics crowd since he was laughed out of France.

Anyway, Ederman and Eddie Page have the same "taste" as Stewart Swerdlow.

I don't know if they are just deliberate con men, or if they really are programmed and unaware of it.

Eddie Page (real name Tommy Coleman Jr.) was purportedly picked up dead out of the jungles of Viet Nam, brought back to life by the Pleiadians, given two hearts that pump black blood.

Well, some years ago, when there was a whole crowd of people trying to suck me into the alien abductee nonsense, I was asked by several persons to attend a talk given by Page so that I could meet him and be convinced of the validity of his claims. I was EXTREMELY skeptical of his preposterous claims and this made these people more determined than ever that I should meet him and see how sincere he was and BELIEVE!!!!

So, I attended the gathering... At the appropriate moment when he was expounding on his two hearts and black blood... I asked if he would mind if I pricked his finger right there and then so that we could all see this marvelous black blood, and I could get a sample for medical analysis.

Needless to say, something of an uproar ensued, and somehow, with all the claims and counterclaims, I ended up being the WICKED WITCH who had no faith in our DEAR BROTHER EDDIE and was wanting to TORMENT him with such trivialities as SCIENTIFIC PROOF of his claims....

Not too long after, the same group of people who were basically "Eddie Page Groupies" brought a video tape to me. It was a tape of Eddie Page and Johanna Langlois channeling in a manner quite similar to what you have described about Sheldan Nidle and girlfriend. They, too, claimed that they could only answer questions in their "native Pleiadian language." So, Johanna (under hypnosis supposedly) would chatter on and then pause, and Eddie would translate. In another part of the video, they had a conversation with each other (both being under hypnosis in that segment).

Now, all this was very funny because the version of the Pleiadian language that Johanna was speaking sounded very much like Chinese, and what Eddie was speaking was like a cross between Spanish and Cherokee... (I've been exposed to all three languages, so have a good idea of how they sound). One of the people present claimed to be an expert in the Mayan language, and declared that ALL of it was identical to the Mayan language. (I'm not sure, but I think that no one has spoken this language for a LOOOOONG time!)

But, nevertheless, they went through this ridiculous charade and I was really having trouble keeping from falling off my chair in laughter.

With a couple other friends, I re-ran the tape numerous times and we compiled a phonetic list of the words and discovered that there were only about 25 different ones (words, not phonetic sounds) being used. Yet, these 25 or so words were used to describe thousands of things - alien technology, space ships, interplanetary travel, life on another planet, and so on.

Well, the person who had lent the tape to me was VERY offended when we began to analyse it and take it apart... the woman even told us that we were not "spiritual enough" to understand such lofty things.

As it turned out, Eddie Page became involved with a woman he met at a UFO convention in Nevada, who he proclaimed to be his "sister-wife" as ordered by the Pleiadians, and he brought her home with him... (A good friend of mine had a ring-side seat for this farce, as he gave the girl a place to stay after the whole thing collapsed.)

Eddie moved this woman in with his family, (wife and children). The wife, being only the EARTHLY wife, was relegated to the sofa and the new, and more attractive, Pleiadian wife was moved into Eddie's bed.

The gal who hooked up with Eddie Page was named "Victoria" and was also the one who, a couple/three or so years ago, made a claim that a UFO was going to appear over the Superbowl game or something like that. She made national news with that stunt. Of course, when no one could see it, she made all sorts of claims that it was really there, but no one but the chosen or something could see it.

As I said, this Victoria ended up living with Eddie and being his "Pleiadian sister/wife" right there with his real wife and kids. When the two of them started to claim that the Pleiadian way was to teach young children about sex... Eddie's wife (who had been completely taken in and cowed up to this point) got upset and told someone who then reported it to the child welfare authorities.

Eddie announced that his Pleiadian space brothers were going to pick him up and take him away. He disappeared.

Victoria ended up dumped on the street with no money or support from the now air-lifted Eddie. My friend, (an elderly gentleman), took the poor girl in and communicated with her brother out in Nevada for her; the brother said she ought to be on her medication...

Some 6 months later, after Eddie's disappearance, (remember, he was the guy with black blood, two hearts, etc... who had "gone home to the Pleiades) someone saw him working with a pit crew at a race track in North Carolina. When confronted, he said he was really a government agent and had been instructed to play this whole game to lead astray as many people who would believe it. Well, I seriously doubt that he was anything but a small-time con artist.

Eddie was fond of glorious and grand titles... Prince, Princess, Overlords, Colonels, Majors, Engineers, prophetesses, etc etc etc.

After being spotted in NC, Eddie wrote a letter to my elderly friend and lambasted everyone who had believed in the Eddie Page farce in the most ridiculous and ungrammatical terms imaginable. He raved about being a Colonel in the CIA, etc. I actually read the letter myself. It was illiterate and ridiculous beyond imagining.

What is really bizarre is that this Eddie Page stunt still has air-time.

Here's the Eddie Page docu-drama
http://www.world-famous.com/EddiePageStuff/@EddieChap1.html
In short, efields, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, swims like a duck, IT'S A DUCK.

In conclusion, despite Eric's clear sincerity, I believe he has misinterpreted the available public data and overemphasized his own personal data gained through extraterrestrial experiences. I conclude that a devastating impact by a fragment of comet 73P Schwassman-Wachman is in fact unlikely. There are profound foreign policy and exopolitical implications raised by the Bush administration's drive to sanction a preemptive nuclear war against Iran as originally reported by Seymour Hersh. The exopolitical implications deserve balanced scholarly analysis so the public can be properly informed of the consequences of such a war, the link with extraterrestrials, and how extraterrestrials may respond; and not be distracted by unconfirmed predictions of a devastating comet strike.
Why not combine the two? A nasty little comet strike that by accident hits a significant Western target like a city somewhere can be made to 'look' like an act of aggression on behalf of another government. Brilliant excuse for a war.

Do you recon the public would go for that?!? Depends what they're told, I suppose. They pretty much swallow any other drivel that they're told in order to not see the 'big lie'. Some people even call that 'seeing the bright side' or 'being an optimist'. More like being an ostrich, imo, or a dodo. I get so sick of that.

FWIW, Mayan is still spoken by the Mayan people in southern Mexico and Guatemala. It has a lot of 'sh's and 'ch's and sounds a lot like English if you didn't know either language.

Laura said:
One of the people present claimed to be an expert in the Mayan language, and declared that ALL of it was identical to the Mayan language. (I'm not sure, but I think that no one has spoken this language for a LOOOOONG time!)

Hi. I believe that Mayan, as such, is not spoken anymore. However, several local dialects derived from Mayan are still used by the different ethnic groups in southern Mexico and Central America, such as 'tzeltal', 'tzoltal', 'chol', etc. Yes, I believe they do sound a lot like 'sh' and 'ch'.

Laura, many thanks for the Eddie Page story. An excellent case study of the UFO/New Age deceptions out there.

apeguia said:
Laura, many thanks for the Eddie Page story. An excellent case study of the UFO/New Age deceptions out there.
It was fascinating to observe. As time went by, I saw the same thing play out several times. You can even see the similarities to the Project Serpo hoax. Basically, if you've seen one, you've seen 'em all.

As for Ruth's suggestion that a asteroid or meteor impact that might be claimed to be an "attack" from terrorists... well, I've thought about that too. I've even wondered if the upcoming Nevada desert test that is said to be going to produce a huge mushroom cloud might not be such an event. You know, "they" know that a meteor or asteroid is going to hit, have a good idea where and when, and seek to cover it up somehow or "use" it.

Of course, Eric Julien/Jean Ederman is going to claim that the "good aliens" deflected the asteroid when it does NOT impact. And believe it or not, many people will buy into it because they are so desperate to believe in some sort of protection "out there."

Guess what, folks? We are about all we've got so best get busy figuring things out.

Remember the Aussie Bloke hoax from that cointelpro gang, Elaine Belisha and godlike productions?

We were in Paris on the day it was supposed to smack down and it was funny that I kept looking out the hotel window (it was raining) to see if anything was going on. I was even laughing at myself for doing it and started "writing" in my head a great opening line for a book: "It was raining in Paris the day the world ended..."

I guess I won't get to use that one.

Back
Top Bottom