Reality feedback/communication intensifying

T.C.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
One of the things that allows me to know for sure that the universe isn’t just material and that ‘God exists’, is how my reality always feeds back to me. If I make a statement about something, then reality sets up a scenario to challenge me on that statement. Or say someone does something that ‘I don’t like’, like it bugs me, then sooner or later I’m going to be put in a situation where I’m going to act that way, or can see I’m going to act that way and have to control myself - so that the universe says, “don’t be so quick to judge that other person next time, alright?”

Anyway, it’s always, always been like this for me. But recently, it’s been intensifying, to the point where over the last couple of days, it like everything that happens to me is in reference to something specific that has recently happened, and I don’t mean in a strictly causal way.

Does anyone else experience this? And if you do, are you finding it to be intensifying recently?

I’m asking because, I’m starting to wonder if it’s got something to do with 4D, the realm border, like is this one of the natural aspects of life/existing in 4th density, and it’s happening because we’re slowly and steadily transitioning all the time, and these kinds of experiences are a marker of it that eventually will be just totally normal.

Anyway, thanks for reading.

One of the things that allows me to know for sure that the universe isn’t just material and that ‘God exists’, is how my reality always feeds back to me. If I make a statement about something, then reality sets up a scenario to challenge me on that statement. Or say someone does something that ‘I don’t like’, like it bugs me, then sooner or later I’m going to be put in a situation where I’m going to act that way, or can see I’m going to act that way and have to control myself - so that the universe says, “don’t be so quick to judge that other person next time, alright?”

Anyway, it’s always, always been like this for me. But recently, it’s been intensifying, to the point where over the last couple of days, it like everything that happens to me is in reference to something specific that has recently happened, and I don’t mean in a strictly causal way.

Does anyone else experience this? And if you do, are you finding it to be intensifying recently?

I’m asking because, I’m starting to wonder if it’s got something to do with 4D, the realm border, like is this one of the natural aspects of life/existing in 4th density, and it’s happening because we’re slowly and steadily transitioning all the time, and these kinds of experiences are a marker of it that eventually will be just totally normal.

Anyway, thanks for reading.

You could look at it as a 'beta test' or 'lite' version of the alleged "thoughts become things' aspect of 4D.

You could look at it as a 'beta test' or 'lite' version of the alleged "thoughts become things' aspect of 4D.

Yes, this had occurred to me actually. The implications of that being that the less ‘ordered’ our inner world is, and the more chaotic it is, then the less we actually have ‘control’ over how these experiences manifest to us (not that I’m overly concerned about controlling how the universe communicates with me).

But I think about it in reference to how the C’s describe 4D as being a malleable reality where what you think becomes reality. I personally have the benefit of at least being able to frame these experiences in a way that makes a bit of sense, and despite that, the intensification of them makes me feel like I’m going a bit mad, which is why I’m asking if others are going through the same thing, or if not, that there’s already a thread open in case others do start to notice the intensification.

But coming back to the part about not feeling like I need to worry about controlling this phenomenon, that’s what makes me wonder if it’s a normal part of 4D life. I said in the post that the connections between each of these experiences is not ‘causal’. What I mean by that is that obviously anything that’s happening to me today can be linked back to what happened yesterday, and the day before, etc.

So the question then becomes, if the link between them doesn’t seem to be strictly causal (for lack of a better term), how would I describe it? And the answer seems to be that it’s the meaning of the experiences that links them together.

They’re personal to me, to who I am, to what I’m doing, where I’m heading, what I’m learning.

Ah, I just figured out why it makes me think it has something to do with 4D. Because rather than the experiences being linked causally by a straight line, it’s like a fully existing interconnected web, like a spider web with nodes. And this does away with the idea of time, and presents a glimmer of how a reality would work without everything being set out in a straight line.

I can't say for sure whether I've noticed it more or whether I just feel it more because I'm paying more attention to it. But it has become more. Definitely.
Those are really good thoughts about it. I wasn't so aware of it, but when I just read your post, the scales fell from my eyes. Thank you so much for this suggestion @T.C.

It happened a few times in my life but lately (especially last 3 years) very often.
And I just realized that when you wrote your experience @T.C. so thank you.
I was always accepting it like talking to the Universe (God) and it always gave me some important messages
and lessons. The trick is obviusly to ask sincerly enough but my problem was
- I was not always ready for them so sometimes it tooks me a bit long to get the whole message and act upon it.

I am not sure whether this one fits into your observations. For me, it seems to happen at my work though I didn't considered as 4D dynamics, just my predator's mind and general law playing around to drain energy.

There are lot of better ways to do things at work and it is expectation of the boss. But, we have limited control over how much we can influence the outcome. Some times, I get a impulse to suggest some things to improve ( ( because I can't be passive listener to BS arguments) and bite my tongue thinking 'why the heck I care'. I can suggest, but people doesn't put the effort( or don't want to learn new way of doing) for their reasons, thus forcing me to do it. I get angry with myself for starting it and had to put lot of extra effort to do it myself while I was thinking "This is all waste of time". Some times, it is this feeling of "Waste of time" triggers emotion, when not processed and strategized becomes mechanical action with lot of negative emotions including guilt. I started to think it as a processing of negative emotions in the matrix world. No doubt, all types of unexpected people get involved.

As was already suggested, Objectively measuring the impulses and reactions is a way to know how to categorize the experience.

I've been thinking a bit about 'thoughts becoming things' recently but I can't say that I've noticed anything boomeranging back to me... at least not over the short term but it could be that I have to pay more attention. I definitely notice that your life or personal reality is a reflection of your thoughts over the long term. (I just re-read my old diaries and it reinforced my belief in God -- or Divine Consciousness -- and that not everything is material as well, T.C. I had written proof of myself asking for lessons through my thoughts, behaviors, and even written words and then actually receiving them.) Perhaps the closer one gets to 4D the more there is overlap or bleed through to 3D. Maybe that's why some people might experience this phenomenon more at this particular point in time.

I was watching ‘The Stand’ on CBS all access recently. There’s a deadly form of influenza that kills off most of the population that’s been nicknamed ‘Captain Trips’ in the show. I notice on the fridge downstairs there’s a magnet that says Captain Trips with some dude in sunglasses. That’s my latest weird reality anomaly. 🤷🏻‍♂️ FWIW

I've noticed something similar over the years. Seems to follow periods of intense contemplation. Probably the Wave amplifies that, and in the current time frame that seems to be the case. Luckily for me, the amplification has been mostly positive and involves anything from physical events turning out favorably to more subtle things like conceptual breakthroughs. Today produced quite a doozy. Even things that seem to be not so positive turn out to have good outcomes in the end. In that way, I imagine it's what some people call Grace.

The thoughts-become-things aspect is interesting. The process is supposed to be empowered by intention. To me, that's always felt like petitionary prayer, and I'm not too fond of that. Seems selfish to ask for things to come to me in that way. Rather, I like to think of it in terms of allowing whatever to come for the good of all, or to serve the Dharma, so-to speak. To that end, there are recognizable patterns.

A favorite author of mine, the late Dr. David Hawkins, once wrote something like experience is the result of karmic propensity and prevailing local conditions. Makes sense to me. The local conditions now seem to promote and and support such seemingly miraculous happenings. No wonder it's not just me that senses it.

Here's a video of a zoom chat I was just watching that gets into it a bit from a number of different angles. It's long and pretty out there, but the person in the lower window is worth the watch just for entertainment value. He claims to have developed an AI algorithm that has some predictive value. I can't confirm any of it, but it's fun to watch. With respect to recent conceptual revelations that have been coming to me of late some of the things he has mentioned in other videos have been spot on with those same revelations. I wouldn't call it evidence of reality feedback/communication intensifying, but it does make one wonder.

Just thinking out loud and trying to figure out what it is that I’m trying to figure out. I don’t know if I’m mixing up different things, of if they’re different things with overlap, or what.

What is it I’m observing? It’s what Laura taught us, one of the reasons why she wrote The Wave, to teach us how to read the symbol system of reality. It’s also the thing of “When you ask a question, your life becomes the answer”. I mostly interpret this to mean a longer-term process: that it’s not an instant thing, you have to ask, and ask, and keep on asking, and then always observe, and eventually you’ll see the answer playing out in front of you.

But this has become much more of an instantaneous thing for me. I can say that at least for the last few years, it’s a regular thing of a couple of times per week. But it’s happened multiple times over the last couple of days.

I think other people not on the forum would use the word, ‘coincidence’ to describe it. People more familiar with pop-psychology would say, “synchronicity”. But it’s more like being guided, being blessed, being taught and shown. I think coincidences and synchronicities don’t have to seem particularly tailored to the lesson profile of the person who notices them, although, as others have said in replies, how much are they really looking at it that way?

I’m forgetting myself, now. What was my purpose in starting this thread? Because it’s getting more regular and it’s getting more intense. It’s like regular and intense so as to seem almost over the top and unnecessary. Like, “Hey Universe, I thought I was chugging along at a pretty good pace. We’ve always had an open line of communication and I feel like I learn from you everyday. So what’s going on with this upswing? Is it because this strange feeling of connection between my inner world and manifestations of my outer world is going to become the norm, rather than the exception? Is this hyperkinetic sensate? Is it bleed-through? It’s must have something to do with things ‘ramping up’. I wonder if others on the forum are experiencing the same thing.”

If I ask myself, “What would the C’s say?” I feel like the answer would be something along the lines of, “part of the natural process.”

It’s not unpleasant. It’s intriguing and fun, and increases my feeling of connection to the DCM.

I guess the unnerving part of it is that it feels like a real change in ‘interface’. I’m 36yrs old and I see reality working a particular way. And over the years that’s changed, but gosh, if everyday something happens to you that directly highlights a part of a conversation you had with someone the day before; or your toilet gets blocked up for the first time since you moved into the house two years ago because you and the wife need to have a talk that involves clearing out the emotions surrounding a mess one of you caused at work which directly links in with a book you were discussing two nights before; or you chat to someone at work about how you both don’t feel the need to be thanked by the managers all the time because you’re just doing your job, and then the next night you’re put in a situation where you’re in charge of a line with two packers who work their asses off so you can hit your targets and you can’t help but thank them profusely at the end of the shift; or you don’t have anything to do with music for almost a year, and then within two days, two different people contact you about playing for them...

And on, and on. Maybe it’ll just die down now I’ve brought it up here, but if it doesn’t, it’s just going to take a bit of adjustment.

Yes, this had occurred to me actually. The implications of that being that the less ‘ordered’ our inner world is, and the more chaotic it is, then the less we actually have ‘control’ over how these experiences manifest to us (not that I’m overly concerned about controlling how the universe communicates with me).

But I think about it in reference to how the C’s describe 4D as being a malleable reality where what you think becomes reality. I personally have the benefit of at least being able to frame these experiences in a way that makes a bit of sense, and despite that, the intensification of them makes me feel like I’m going a bit mad, which is why I’m asking if others are going through the same thing, or if not, that there’s already a thread open in case others do start to notice the intensification.

But coming back to the part about not feeling like I need to worry about controlling this phenomenon, that’s what makes me wonder if it’s a normal part of 4D life. I said in the post that the connections between each of these experiences is not ‘causal’. What I mean by that is that obviously anything that’s happening to me today can be linked back to what happened yesterday, and the day before, etc.

So the question then becomes, if the link between them doesn’t seem to be strictly causal (for lack of a better term), how would I describe it? And the answer seems to be that it’s the meaning of the experiences that links them together.

They’re personal to me, to who I am, to what I’m doing, where I’m heading, what I’m learning.

Ah, I just figured out why it makes me think it has something to do with 4D. Because rather than the experiences being linked causally by a straight line, it’s like a fully existing interconnected web, like a spider web with nodes. And this does away with the idea of time, and presents a glimmer of how a reality would work without everything being set out in a straight line.

It could also be that you are noticing these things more than before. Awareness plays a central role in all of our experiences.

Last edited:
I guess the unnerving part of it is that it feels like a real change in ‘interface’. I’m 36yrs old and I see reality working a particular way. And over the years that’s changed, but gosh, if everyday something happens to you that directly highlights a part of a conversation you had with someone the day before; or your toilet gets blocked up for the first time since you moved into the house two years ago because you and the wife need to have a talk that involves clearing out the emotions surrounding a mess one of you caused at work which directly links in with a book you were discussing two nights before; or you chat to someone at work about how you both don’t feel the need to be thanked by the managers all the time because you’re just doing your job, and then the next night you’re put in a situation where you’re in charge of a line with two packers who work their asses off so you can hit your targets and you can’t help but thank them profusely at the end of the shift; or you don’t have anything to do with music for almost a year, and then within two days, two different people contact you about playing for them

Again, all of the above is centered on your awareness of what's happening. Such things were likely happening before but you didn't notice. So you could call it making or seeing connections between things. But that brings up the question of whether or not 'the universe' is 'doing' anything or if it's just that you're noticing things you didn't notice before. Then again, we have free will and that connection making can become a self-generated thing if we focus too much on it. So I think it's important to not seek such things out but remain passive in that respect. That way we can get a more 'objective' read on what's actually going on.

Back
Top Bottom