Recurring dream

Last time I had this dream was a few days ago and in that dream, the professor came to me and he was looking me in the eyes and he was yelling at me something about why I haven't paid attention to some details on that class and he was pronouncing my name with every sentence.
Like, Konstantin why are you....
Maybe you simply have a problem of guilt feelings or something?

But I would like to suggest another more fantastical (however improbable) explanation, inspired from my readings of several books about alien abductions (especially that of D.M. Jacobs): Many abductees are regularly brought by aliens on their spaceships to learn and train on various subjects (all of this for the nefarious aliens' agenda, not for their enlightenment). Maybe this is (unfortunately) what happens to you, and remember through these dreams? (I hope not, mind you) Particularly disturbing is the teacher looking into your eyes (as hypnotizing aliens are said to do), which made me thought about this weird hypothesis...

In any case, I had a similar dream, although only once. There was this teacher onstage, lecturing in front of dozens of people, and I was watching this from the last row of them. Once it was finished the teacher came to me, and told me with a most disapproving tone, that I wasn't anymore following her courses and studying as I should have. Then I awoke, and thought: "Good that I don't listen to you anymore bitch! I am not your servant and don't want to have anything to do with you, whatever you are and teach on the other side!"

That's exactly how I perceived you, like someone who was a very good student, responsible and conscientious.

IMO, the school is only a school while we are children, but during our life, we continue to associate "school" with learning, lifelong learning.

Perhaps such dreams show your subconscious fears that you think that you don't learn at the speed you want or think you should?

Amerisleep has been researching 2000 Americans who have discovered that returning to the school bench is one of the most recurring dreams.

_America's Most Common Recurring Dreams - Amerisleep Blog

I think that we all sometime think that we don't learn at the speed that we think that we should. For me, returning the school is also one of the most recurring dream. And that is never pleasant experience.
I often dream of becoming a father, which represents that you are changed now and aims for better life. I haven't experienced school bench yet but one time on a mattress up on the ocean.

I often dream of becoming a father, which represents that you are changed now and aims for better life. I haven't experienced school bench yet but one time on a mattress up on the ocean.

Hi xyler, as this is your first post, it's customary to provide an introduction in the Newbies section here 🙂

Back
Top Bottom