Rediscovering the Secrets of the Ancients: Sound, Light, and Vibration - An Introduction

Or you can say the same for the evil forces, remember the Pentagon and the entire DC?

View attachment 55902

Beauty on buildings geometry is suggestive when it comes to which type of energy it can attract!
Very true! However I think one of the differences between say the star forts and modern civilization buildings and cities, is the the former looks more in line with a natural expression of vibration, and the latter looks like a computer circuit board. Free flowing energy vs control of energy.

Thank you so much for this thread Pearce :-) I find this topic absolutely fascinating. I too felt this was some of the methods used by our ancestors and especially with ancient structures like Stonehenge.

For the last 2 months I have been studying intensely with Dr Dietrich Klinghardt. He has been doing private lectures every week on how he uses these methods for healing over the last 30 years. I truly felt it is the healing that will be used for our future as it is totally non invasive. Plus I think is my only chance of healing of my Lyme and all the co-infections that come with it. Currently they have found 425!! Am battling with the Thyroid and MS parts atm mainly.
However, I religiously write each lecture out verbatim - taking me about 5-6 hours per week plus photo all the slides. We are only allowed for private use and no recordings are allowed for obvious reasons. He has had some super mentors he has worked with including Fritz Albert Popp. And his methods include frequency, light and colour combined. Injections and tablets etc a thing of the past. Though he does use one injection which is incredible for another type of healing.
For diagnostic purposes he uses, and trains people, on the 3 stages of ART - Autonomic Response Testing. This is where the body tells you itself what is wrong and what it needs. It the ultimate combination of Kinesiology, Acupuncture and all such methodologies, and is a natural partner to this ancient, but modernized, method of healing.
Throughout the years he has invented, modified his own simple machines that are simple to learn and contain most of the information required for all therapeutic uses. Including a unique light filter whereby the medicine or whatever can piggy back/teleport on the light through to to retina. Amazing stuff - I am praying for the day when I have the funds to learn the ART and obtain the equipment and training.
He gave up training people in the USA as he had no confidence that his methods were being used for pure purposes!
I look forward to each of his lectures even though the replays I take the notes from give me temporary RSI!! But all is soooo worth it. Especially because I instinctively feel that he is that last of an era and a rare breed in all the trainings he undertook. He even mentioned that when he studied conventional medicine in Germany that complimentary medicine and homeopathy was compulsory study! No chance now. But he was glad as his system works on a similar basis to homeopathy.
Please keep posting, and if any member gets the chance, I wholeheartedly recommend they learn this wholistic and non-invasive healing method.
Apart from healing there are a myriad applications that are possible with your findings which are essential for soul development. Currently he said there was only one book published - which my mum is currently reading, though various papers - since 2005 that still haven't come close to the whole banana :-)

Thank you so much for this thread Pearce :-) I find this topic absolutely fascinating. I too felt this was some of the methods used by our ancestors and especially with ancient structures like Stonehenge.

For the last 2 months I have been studying intensely with Dr Dietrich Klinghardt. He has been doing private lectures every week on how he uses these methods for healing over the last 30 years. I truly felt it is the healing that will be used for our future as it is totally non invasive. Plus I think is my only chance of healing of my Lyme and all the co-infections that come with it. Currently they have found 425!! Am battling with the Thyroid and MS parts atm mainly.
However, I religiously write each lecture out verbatim - taking me about 5-6 hours per week plus photo all the slides. We are only allowed for private use and no recordings are allowed for obvious reasons. He has had some super mentors he has worked with including Fritz Albert Popp. And his methods include frequency, light and colour combined. Injections and tablets etc a thing of the past. Though he does use one injection which is incredible for another type of healing.
For diagnostic purposes he uses, and trains people, on the 3 stages of ART - Autonomic Response Testing. This is where the body tells you itself what is wrong and what it needs. It the ultimate combination of Kinesiology, Acupuncture and all such methodologies, and is a natural partner to this ancient, but modernized, method of healing.
Throughout the years he has invented, modified his own simple machines that are simple to learn and contain most of the information required for all therapeutic uses. Including a unique light filter whereby the medicine or whatever can piggy back/teleport on the light through to to retina. Amazing stuff - I am praying for the day when I have the funds to learn the ART and obtain the equipment and training.
He gave up training people in the USA as he had no confidence that his methods were being used for pure purposes!
I look forward to each of his lectures even though the replays I take the notes from give me temporary RSI!! But all is soooo worth it. Especially because I instinctively feel that he is that last of an era and a rare breed in all the trainings he undertook. He even mentioned that when he studied conventional medicine in Germany that complimentary medicine and homeopathy was compulsory study! No chance now. But he was glad as his system works on a similar basis to homeopathy.
Please keep posting, and if any member gets the chance, I wholeheartedly recommend they learn this wholistic and non-invasive healing method.
Apart from healing there are a myriad applications that are possible with your findings which are essential for soul development. Currently he said there was only one book published - which my mum is currently reading, though various papers - since 2005 that still haven't come close to the whole banana :-)
That's wonderful that you're able to partake in such learning! It sounds like you are definitely using your predicament to springboard some excellent learning toward finding solutions. And I agree, not only the healing of the past, but I feel this will be the common modality of healing in the future.

I myself have a few ailments that could certainly use better treatment than what we have access to currently, such as tooth degradation and bone issues with my jaw. Having spent way too much money on conventional dentistry to only stall my ailments, and not wanting to undergo surgery on my jaw, I can't wait for the day (if I live to see it) where new methods are not surpressed and instead actively promoted for the better health of all.

Especially since the grand show of 2020 and beyond, I certainly can no longer trust the large majority of conventional health practitioners. It's not that I don't believe in all we know about medicine, but it's been difficult at best to find someone I trust enough to work with me, simply because I feel that too many in the health field aren't taught actual medicine but instead propaganda. But I feel the way we look at health as a whole is changing along with the balance that is to return to our world, so I'm keeping my eyes on the future in that regard.

I wish you all the best in your search for knowledge and recovery, and I'm so happy you enjoyed reading what I was able to put together, even if it's a very baseline introduction.

There is some guy on Youtube called "marcusphotina" and he made sound sample called "VIviphi". It is the only sound on the YT that have ever had some significant impact on my mind and meditations, and my exercises. Here is the link
Man...this sure sounds like I am selling something 🤮 no I am not! explore for yourself...

I have 1 hour version and I am using viviphi even when I am running through forests, it is like you do not even feel 50% of the running pain when you are listening to that, strange, very strange. So I was experimenting with the push ups exercise and viviphi and results are the same, strange felling of floating and tingling in my hands. Maybe I am exaggerating to much....but sure it is strange.

Ok, so because of that guy I start to experiment with my own stuff, I downloaded "frequency generator" for my phone and I was experimenting every day different frequency-meditation for 20 minutes, and I have found that frequency 114hz is hmmmmm... calmmmming, it was really calming for my mind. So I downloaded it ,then I make another sound clip with different Hz freq. this time it was 110hz and I merge them together In Filmora11 program, so left ear was 110hz, right ear was 114 hz. Difference is 4HZ!!!--- and that is the " difference" that my brain hear and tune to, according to Robert Monroe and his experiments back in 1960-ies.

So this is my first Frequency for meditation 1 hour version, but I only use it for 20-30 minutes a day, it is in wav format because it is better than mp3, you can download it if you want , but file is 650mb!

20220307_181200.jpg
"Bombarding" distilled water with pure sound 528 frequency 🤣😅😊

We were discussing the topics on this thread yesterday on our Spiritist meeting (weekly Allan Kardec book studies). A super discussion and very exhilarating too. A friend on there, Michael Chung is doing experimental work using light and sound frequencies. Just to let peeps know that he will have a stand at the Mind Body Spirit Festival at Olympia in London from 15 - 18th of April.
There he will be demonstrating such kinds of frequency resonators.
So if anyone is interested to pop along and introduce yourself and enjoy a chat etc. Have an experience and further explanations etc.
He will be on stand D20

I had to dig up this thread to get some of this out of me, as I've been obsessing about this in my mind for the past days. I will ramble on for a while now.

Sound and light are on the same spectrum. They are energy/information. It's the Information Field.

Our body/senses are calibrated to read a certain part of that spectrum to interpret the information in a certain way. Are smell, taste and touch still other parts of the spectrum? And thoughts?

If I look at a table, I see with my eyes the parts of the table that vibrate within the light spectrum. If I hit it with my hand I will hear the sound it produces, and feel the sensation of it against my hand, thus perceiving yet another part of the same spectrum. If I smell it and lick it, I'm exploring still another part of the same spectrum. And if I think in my mind "this is a table", perhaps the thought takes place on the same spectrum, but again magnitudes of frequency apart from the visible and audible ranges of said spectrum.

Kids, in their exploration of their world, wish to use all senses, perhaps to calibrate their "wave reading consciousness unit" to the reality they inhabit. They understand they have all these different senses to extract information from their surroundings with.

If you hear a loud sound, it's a natural reaction to turn your head to look in that direction, to try to see the source of that sound. If you smell a weird smell in your house, you naturally start to follow your nose to locate the source of the smell. If you spot a group of people looking and pointing in one direction, you naturally find yourself looking in the same direction to know what it is they're seeing.

What I'm getting at is that when we pick up something from the IF (Information Field), we naturally try to tune into the signal with as many senses as we can, to understand what we're perceiving better. Our attention gets grabbed, and we naturally use our faculties to try to gain more understanding of whatever it is that grabbed our attention.

Animals are calibrated differently, as they can perceive a wider spectrum of frequencies. Some of them hear, smell and see many times better than us. What we lack in the physical senses, we make up with our thoughts, which allow us to extract a lot of information from this spectrum in a very unique way.

The calibration of our reading unit happens more or less continuously, as we automatically blend into the background the stuff we don't focus on.

By repairing our DNA perhaps we can start to see and hear and smell and think further and wider on the spectrum, thus perceiving more of what is.

That's enough rambling for now. Thanks for letting me ventilate my thoughts.

Good presentation - thanks
My guitar has been tuned to 432Hz for few years now

Yes! I believe wholeheartedly that these magnificent structures were utilized in such a way to capture or transduce cosmic information, or "God's language," in such a way to promote or sustain the health and mental clarity of the people who knew how to work with them. It's brings a whole new level of beauty to them beyond what is readily seen on the surface, and I think you've hit the nail on the head that what we think of as a God talking to the ones of old, isn't at all some "other being" dictating what his followers need to do, though certainly that has happened as well a la STS. But rather that the real language of the gods exists in all things through these symbols and forms of vibration and energy.

I'd love to build my own cymatics machine, and maybe plug in some prime number frequencies. Wonder what images would be seen in those cases

Thank you so much for your kind words!
Here I must admit that I wholeheartedly disagree. The system of Fortification now popularized as "starforts", was solely about shaping the killing field with the range of the gun as yardstick. They might look pretty from above but, for example, the sheer depth of battlements had a very constrictive effect on both the trade and growth of a town/city.

Last edited:
One of the scientists who started the study into this was Ernest Chladni, he hasn’t been mentioned on the forum so I figured I would post about him. Here’s his bio from Wikipedia.

He was the first to discover that vibrating plates at certain frequencies will form patterns because of the standing waves and wrote mathematical formulas about that. Those discoveries correspond strongly with the predicted orbitals of electrons in the hydrogen atom.

He’s also considered to be the first person who claimed that meteorites have an extraterrestrial origin as he spent a portion of his life documenting them and collecting specimens.

His knowledge of sound and how it propagates could be useful in the future to rediscover how a person can be effected by sound of the proper frequency. Methods to perhaps heal once the grid goes down and we are forced to figure out ways to keep ourselves healthy.

Back
Top Bottom