Regarding this video

chaps23

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Just in regards to this video was it made? and where can I get it? sorry if its obvious and I can not find it.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=18665.msg176480

Session 25 May 2008

Q: You have very good taste. Do you have anything to say before we start questions?

A: Pace it slow.

Q: (L) I have the idea that we should make a video to show people how to safely and effectively use a board-type instrument to work through their issues, to find out what's lurking in their own subconscious mind, possibly to do spirit release therapy on themselves (one of the few ways it can be done), and just in general to bring some light to the topic of using a board-type instrument as a means for self-development. What do you think about this idea?

A: 5 of us think it is stupendous!!!
Regards, Brent

You can search Laura Knight-Jadczyk on youtube. There are some other great videos on the 'cassiopaeaorg' youtube channel. Also, check out her Kerry Cassidy interview if you have 2 1/2 hours. Quite worth it. :cool:

Pretty sure this is the one you were asking about, though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht35431bofg

In general, there are a lot of other sources of info besides this forum if you haven't checked them out. Try:

www.sott.net for news, podcasts, links to other areas (this is where I first found the Knowledge and Being video)

Good Luck!

Hi chaps23, i think you would like to watch the video Knowledge & Being in wich Laura explains a lot of important topics, including the Oujia Board. It´s an excellent video, absolutely worth watching.

http://cassiopaea.org/knowledge_and_being/

Hi
I would like to add my query as well.
Is there going to be a video made showing how to safely use the board-instrument?
I am asking as it appears a way for me to check and clean myself in terms of attached entities as noted by Laura. Since I will be soon taking a course in hypnosis, and my plan at this point is to help people, including dealing with spirit attachments using the book "Spirit Releasement Therapy" by William Baldwin. I would think it would be a good idea if I was 'clean' so as not to possibly influence any hypnosis session I was leading. It will be some time before I will be actually practicing hypnosis in public, but I don't know how long it will take to clear myself of attached spirits, if any I have, so I would like to be clean well before then.

ken macdonald said:
Hi
I would like to add my query as well.
Is there going to be a video made showing how to safely use the board-instrument?

That would be the video Tykes posted above. The direct link to watch it on youtube, is: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6A5636AF74D4C560

Thanks for the replies regarding the YouTube videos. I had subscribed to cassiopaea.org and have watched all 17. There is a SOTT transcript that talks about using the board with differential dialogue (i.e. William Baldwin) but it doesn't go into detail.
I am going to do some research on how to use the board, as I have only seen them, never used or seen them used myself.
I hope it will not take to much time to clear myself of subconscious loops and other subconscious manifestations, but it will take as long as it takes. and "time" is short I think.

she doesn't teach how to use the board.

the video above is in response to the session above.

Ken, before You go further I think it would be advisable to also read this thread(http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,24584.0.html)
it's rather lengthy but, IMO, well worth the read if You're sincere about this.

Thank you, I will certainly read that info in the link you provided. To clear up some confusion, the (potential)video I am referring to is mentioned here http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,18665.msg176480.html#lastPost, specifically:

Q: (L) I have the idea that we should make a video to show people how to safely and effectively use a board-type instrument to work through their issues, to find out what's lurking in their own subconscious mind, possibly to do spirit release therapy on themselves (one of the few ways it can be done), and just in general to bring some light to the topic of using a board-type instrument as a means for self-development. What do you think about this idea?
A: 5 of us think it is stupendous!!!

The video that others have mentioned does not deal with how to safely and effectively use a board-type instrument. Perhaps that project has fallen by the wayside as Laura and others certainly have enough to do already without adding this project, or maybe it is on the `to do`list which is probably getting longer not shorter! :-)

My original post on this issue was just to add my voice to Chaps23 who also expressed an interest in this (potential) how-to video.

FYI, I recently came across a post by Laura where she says that the instrument board video had morphed into a series of videos "A course on knowledge and being" I have seen the videos, and where previously I mentioned that I was subscribed and seen all 17 videos, I should have said all 37 videos! :-)
So I will just proceed cautiously with my clearing project., and I am just looking for a board now, and will let you know at what stage I am at before I proceed. Looking forward to your guidance.

ken macdonald said:
So I will just proceed cautiously with my clearing project., and I am just looking for a board now, and will let you know at what stage I am at before I proceed. Looking forward to your guidance.
Hi Ken,
I guess you'll do what you want but it's not advised to clean up yourself with the use of a board like Laura did.
It's best to practice the Eiriu Eolas program than to try to meddle with things you are not prepared for.

ken macdonald said:
I hope it will not take to much time to clear myself of subconscious loops and other subconscious manifestations, but it will take as long as it takes. and "time" is short I think.

Hi Ken, I second clerk the bonk and Tigersoap's advice. If you wish to clear yourself from subconscious loops and attachments it may be better to first clean yourself mentally and emotionally by practicing Eiriu Eolas, a program that is having amazing results amongst members, and clean your diet. As extensive research and experimentation is proving, your diet directly affects not only your physical performance but also your brain, interfering with your emotions and moods, cognition, attention span and so on. In that sense, an improper diet can leave you weak and opened for more loops, and a good diet will enable you to heal your body and brain and take much better control of your thoughts and emotions. This is no overstatement. An excellent thread to have a look at is Life Without Bread. It is also long, but a true goldmine on information about diet. Much worth the read imo.

Laura spent 2 years channeling all sorts of entities before she finally found the Cs, at the time she didn't have Eiriu Eolas (at least not in its complete form) nor the same awareness about diet that we have now on this forum. However, her years of research and much experimentation brought this forum to the understanding that specific controlled breathing exercises combined with a proper diet can be miraculous in cleaning one's body and mind, hence the suggestions.

Relating specifically to using a board, I would just like to reiterate clerk de bonk's words in that the link he posted is very important. I would even suggest that it is a must read for anyone ever thinking of experimenting with any type of channeling.

Edit: grammar

Gertrudes said:
Laura spent 2 years channeling all sorts of entities before she finally found the Cs, at the time she didn't have Eiriu Eolas (at least not in its complete form) nor the same awareness about diet that we have now on this forum. However, her years of research and much experimentation brought this forum to the understanding that specific controlled breathing exercises combined with a proper diet can be miraculous in cleaning one's body and mind, hence the suggestions.

Not to mention she was extensively trained in spirit release (because frankly some of the things that may come through are Not to be messed with.....they will however mess with you), always had other present at the board, took Everything that was said as lies, had extensively studied the history of channeling (and history in general), and set out with the aim of finding the truth (because she had questions that no research could answer, and she Had tried all avenues of research first over many many years)....if that could even be done.

So....if you are wanting to use a board (and we recommend you don't) have you done all of the above?
Or are you looking for 'answers'/guru/'spirit guides' (outside of yourself)?
You may tell yourself that 'I hope it will not take to much time to clear myself of subconscious loops and other subconscious manifestations, but it will take as long as it takes. and "time" is short I think.' but using a board is really Not a good way to go about that. So have you asked why it is that you want to use a board? What the real pull is? Fear of 'time is short' and 'looking for salvation' perhaps?

The Work is about working on the self (with support from others in the network), not about finding shortcuts/saviours/gurus/spirit guides - in short, its about using and developing what is already Inside you, not giving your power/will away to what is Outside you (a board is outside of you).

You've already been given good advice on how to clean these things up (diet is Very important...it cannot be overstated enough - it has literally transformed my life, but again requires effort/research on your part - not blind belief/external saviour/following blindly).

So take some time to really think deeply about why you want to use a board......because there is no free lunch in this universe, and if you think there is You are lunch.

Thank you for the guidance.
As per diet I have been conscious of what I eat for some time. Using "Diet for a small planet" as a starting point I was vegetarian for many years, beginning in my late teens. Now I eat flesh, but mostly organic though not entirely grass fed as the winters in Canada preclude pasturing outdoors, except for bison and some hardy cows I suppose. Now I am researching the Paleo diet (and variations) as I think I should very much reduce my carbohydrate intake due to my present overweight status. My flesh, vegetable, and fruit intake seems to be fine. I am debating whether or not to follow the Laura buckwheat diet. :-)
For six months I have been following the maintenance detox diet based on "Detox or die" and have noticed some improvements in memory and energy level. I am only following the maintenance diet as I am not sure I can afford the batteries of tests she recommends to determine the best regime to follow. I have also looked into the Far Infrared sauna, and think I will have to build my own if I use something like that, the idea of FIR appears to be sound however.
I purchased a water filter from General Water about 10 years ago, but have not hooked it up in the new place I just moved into last year.
My boss is a tyrant of sorts and provides me with much exercise! (a la Casteneda)
I have been performing self-Reiki for about 5 years and feel lighter and more open due to it.
This is not a scientific experiment as I have no control, and do more than one thing at a time. Like astrology which I studied, there are so many variables to take into account I am not sure any 'conclusion' I could come to would be valid. So I recognize the difficulty in 'calibrating the instrument'.
I have been observing myself since my teens, and often now catch myself in mental loops and emotional loops. Some I have learned to break out of, but others I do not know how to release.
This was my purpose for learning how to use the ouijja board, to catch my loops. I am not at all interested in finding a guru, I don't believe in them or their purpose. As ir came to me in my twenties I realized I was here to learn and...? and that is what I have trying to do since then, off and on. I have been trying to figure out why the world is as crazy as it seems since my youth, and have tried to put my what I had thought I had learned and my idea/ls into practice, mostly via 'progressive' politics which has bothered me with its 'us and them' and protests. Now those actions and ideas are important, but some energy I felt then could go into building a world/community that was beneficial. The concept of this world being STS has allowed me to shake off that energy drain and accept "it is what it is" However I still feel to fight the good fight, although on a different level.
I understand it may be dangerous to use the board-instrument, and I am concerned about it, and would need to find a trusted and reliable friend willing to undertake the project with me. I will also be using self-hypnosis as a aid, and that will probably be safer.
As for Eiriu Eolas, I purchased the DVD last spring, but have only watched it and attempted to use it a few times. It may not be for me, perhaps the buddhist temple a block away offering meditation nights may be a better way for me to start?

For those who wanted to know where I was coming from in terms of my wish to use the board-instrument, I hope that what I\ve written has given you an idea. I have never been stuck on using the board, but upon reading the session where Laura suggested the how=to video, and the C's reaction to the idea, I have been considering it. But I also have other pokers in the fire.

I'd like to point out that Laura did many many years as a hyponotist, dealing at times with some bizarre stuations. I am curious as to how she 'cleared' herself. Was it a conscious decision, or did it all just unfold as it should despite her traumatic experiences in her youth? Perhaps those experiences gave her a good BS detector and a strong sense of caution.

I would like to post a question to her on that issue, that may give me some information I need to make some decisions.

rest assured I have read and heard your fears and concerns, and these have awoken my own concerns and I agree that the board may be too hazardous to attempt.
all the best

You may want to look into the diet issues first and start the preliminary learning to do EE as a regular practice (proper belly/diaphragmatic breathing, then pipe breathing, etc.). Start with the Life Without Bread thread. It is quite long, but a real goldmine. First thing is to eliminate all gluten, casein, and sugar from your diet, before you even get into the details of that thread and the recommended books.

I think years of experience and experiment, not only by Laura, but by the whole network has given very clear indications that the first order of business in the Work on ourselves is to become psychologically and physically healthy. I've been involved in trying to achieve this for about 7 years. Only in the last couple of years, has my progress really accelerated appreciably because of major dietary changes and EE.

I agree with others that cleaning yourself up should be done with safer and more proven ways as suggested. Messing with the "spirit" realm should only be undertaken by a long and proper preparation, and even then with as many precautions, "safety valves," and feedback loops as possible. So much can go wrong so quickly, that even using a spirit board instrument which is less dangerous than "trance channeling," you really should know what kinds of "deceptive and disarming" dangers you will face.

All things considered, I would not take it upon myself to undertake such an experiment at this point in my development and with no physical network of people I can carry it out with. Preparing myself for something like that is hard enough, finding a group to be able to it with is even more daunting.

Back
Top Bottom