Relation of Hurricane Sandy to Extra Dimensional Battles

Watched Dr. Wood's interview today about her new book and it reaffirmed thinking on this matter; especially the Cat 3 hurricane that I’d never heard about either which brought back the 4d influence to a greater degree. This whole aspect really is incredible, knowing this thing was tracking inland for 4 days and not a peep. My mind has always been thinking space based, even after reading what the C’s discussed. The hurricane puts a whole new spin, no pun intended, on the event. The timing is uncanny – big hit for the C’s.

Dr. Wood made many startling implications that she had not made before and will defiantly be reviewing this again - it would be worth reading her book.

Foxx said:
Wow, that was a really fascinating post--thanks Kniall! Just when I think I've got at least the major elements of 9/11 down, something like this crops up--the 500 mile-wide spinning elephant in the room.

One thing though:

Kniall said:
This is a satellite image of New York City on 9/11 that you've probably never seen before. That band of clouds out to sea is category 3 Hurricane Erin bearing down on New York:

911erin.jpg

That looks a lot more like a photograph from a plane than a satellite image to me.

Thanks Foxx, I've corrected it.

very intersting Kniall!

I would suggest that an order from high up came to not report on the hurricane, or that "it is not wothwhile to report on", or to downplay the hurricane and the media (as usual) obeyed that order. IMO a possibility could be that the PTB wanted the full attention of the people arround the world on the 9 11 attack itself so that the fear and mind programming could be used at its fullest and most successfully. wich sadly was successfull as we have seen.

I don't know, maybe there is more behind that?

other then that, the behavoiur of hurricane Erin in this timeframe of 9 11 is more then interesting and also the strange non coverage of it.
I also never heared of it until you posted it!

It shows me again how completely controlled the Media is!

Foxx said:
Wow, that was a really fascinating post--thanks Kniall! Just when I think I've got at least the major elements of 9/11 down, something like this crops up--the 500 mile-wide spinning elephant in the room.

Kniall said:
This is a satellite image of New York City on 9/11 that you've probably never seen before. That band of clouds out to sea is category 3 Hurricane Erin bearing down on New York:

911erin.jpg

It should also be mentioned that, at the time this photo was taken, Hurricane Erin had already suddenly turned East and was no longer heading for NY. Officially Erin turned East at about 9am local time on 9/11.

Pashalis said:
I would suggest that an order from high up came to not report on the hurricane, or that "it is not wothwhile to report on", or to downplay the hurricane and the media (as usual) obeyed that order. IMO a possibility could be that the PTB wanted the full attention of the people arround the world on the 9 11 attack itself so that the fear and mind programming could be used at its fullest and most successfully. wich sadly was successfull as we have seen.

That's EXACTLY what came to my mind. There indeed might be more to it. HAARP perhaps? Keeping people together to witness the attacks AND to be subjected to mind-altering waves + media propaganda all at the same time creating the mess that we have seen? I mean, a lot of people just wanted the USA to basically destroy middle-asia afterwards. They didn't seem to really bother trying to know the Truth. Bin Laden did it, Al Quaeeda, terrorists, let's go kick their butts and so on. Bush is a good man, he'll save us.

Thanks Kniall, facinating indeed. I haden't seen the weird geometric patterns on Erin but I remember it being discussed in the session you quoted. Indeed, the pentagon and maze things are quite amazing. Is this what we could qualify as being a 4D bleedthrough?

Peace.

Wow! Great info Kniall!! Looking at that pic of hurricane Erin certainly puts a new perspective on 9/11. Never knew that existed until now. That is really amazing to see. Good job!

Thanks for putting that together, Kniall. I do remember hearing a few faint murmurings within the 9/11 Truth movement about a hurricane off the coast when the WTC buildings were hit/fell/disintegrated but I've never seen any attempt to explain or connect it. I'm going to watch the Judy Wood video hopefully by tomorrow sometime (instead of voting!) Having a hurricane actually destroy parts of the New York area has certainly brought this issue to the forefront.

I have just watched the presentation of Dr. Judy Wood and have to say the things and questions she presents are really interesting!
after watching this, 911 gets weirder and weirder. a lot of obvious things I never considered but surely makes you wonder on what exactly happened there, and Judy is doing a great job in presenting those curious things!

now I have to say; maybe the C's weren't so wrong after all at in what caused the towers to "collapse"?
I have to admit that I was pretty sceptical of what the C's had to say about it, but now it really doesn't seems so far fetched anymore! :shock:

maybe we can start a new thread on the 911 board about Judys research on 911?
I think her work deserves it.

I highly recomment you to watch that presentation!:

Where Did The Towers Go? A Presentation by Dr. Judy Wood Part 1 of 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY-ys24PCYQ&list=FL7Tp952RhO2RsJ9zlKvEiHw&index=2&feature=plpp_video

Where Did The Towers Go? A Presentation by Dr. Judy Wood Part 2 of 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slle-TPHrDE&feature=BFa&list=FL7Tp952RhO2RsJ9zlKvEiHw

I'll definitely get her book soon.....

also I think there are a lot of good questions that arise out of her work that would be interesting to ask the C's about.

here is an interview with Dr. Judy Wood and you can tell that the moderator is pretty sceptical about her proposal of what happened on 911 and he, as many people I guess, find it hard to believe, but what Judy presents are very curious facts and he clearly is puzzled by her scientific approach. I think the moderator as well as many other alternative people are quite invested in the believe that it was a controlled demolition with "common" technology. but sorry, Judy Woods research, in my opinion, clearly shows us a better and also more puzzling explanation.

I think Judys research on what happened that day is the best I have seen so far!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmmQ6OWMHTI&feature=related

Edit: I find the moderators not so subtle ridiculing of Judy and her research a bit disgusting and bugging.
I'm maybe projecting but that is how it looks to me.

I remembered an satellite image of a hurricane in Mexico gulf where suddenly appeared a pair of spots that seemed to divert the trajectory to the north. I really don't remember which one was but I wonder if technology like that could be involved with sindy. That images where discussed time ago here in the forum but I don't find it

here there is the image I was talking about. Note how appear a series of spots at the left that seem influence the rita hurricane movement:

_http://tropic.ssec.wisc.edu/real-time/mimic-tc/gallery/galleryRita0.html

Galaxia2002 said:
here there is the image I was talking about. Note how appear a series of spots at the left that seem influence the rita hurricane movement:

Their explanation, which I think is plausible: "We have examined the original source of the data and established that this feature is the artifact of a transmission error in the DMSP-13 satellite (several brightness temperature values are negative, for example) that was extrapolated across a data gap in the imagery."

anart said:
Galaxia2002 said:

Their explanation, which I think is plausible: "We have examined the original source of the data and established that this feature is the artifact of a transmission error in the DMSP-13 satellite (several brightness temperature values are negative, for example) that was extrapolated across a data gap in the imagery."

Hi Anart I found this in the transcripts:

Session 20 Otober 2005

[...]
Q: (Perceval) He was there to try and lure you away, Galahad. (L) (In a sinister voice) He was reading you. He was taking a profile. (Perceval) I want to know about these strange formations on the radar image of Hurricane Rita.

A: 4th density “battle.” Also includes some “practice.”

Q: (L) They’re practicing with new weapons. (Perceval) Some people said Katrina was the product of HAARP heating up the waters in the Gulf.

A: We’ve already dealt with HAARP and weather. Read transcripts.

Q: (DW) (Quoting transcripts) “HAARP has nothing to do with the weather or EM associated with same.” (Galahad) Which suggests that there is EM associated with the weather. There could be some EM stuff associated with the weather that isn’t part of HAARP. (L) 4th density. (Perceval) Were any of the storms manufactured from 3rd density or was it a natural storm?

A: Mfg in 3D? No. As we have said… 4D battles represent as weather. But the “veil” is thinning.
[...]

I suposse Perceval was talking about the same image I made reference because it was the only that I saw of that hurricane that showed some weirdness.

Back
Top Bottom