Relation of Hurricane Sandy to Extra Dimensional Battles

Galaxia2002 said:
Hi Anart I found this in the transcripts:

Session 20 Otober 2005

[...]
Q: (Perceval) He was there to try and lure you away, Galahad. (L) (In a sinister voice) He was reading you. He was taking a profile. (Perceval) I want to know about these strange formations on the radar image of Hurricane Rita.

A: 4th density “battle.” Also includes some “practice.”

Q: (L) They’re practicing with new weapons. (Perceval) Some people said Katrina was the product of HAARP heating up the waters in the Gulf.

A: We’ve already dealt with HAARP and weather. Read transcripts.

Q: (DW) (Quoting transcripts) “HAARP has nothing to do with the weather or EM associated with same.” (Galahad) Which suggests that there is EM associated with the weather. There could be some EM stuff associated with the weather that isn’t part of HAARP. (L) 4th density. (Perceval) Were any of the storms manufactured from 3rd density or was it a natural storm?

A: Mfg in 3D? No. As we have said… 4D battles represent as weather. But the “veil” is thinning.
[...]

I suposse Perceval was talking about the same image I made reference because it was the only that I saw of that hurricane that showed some weirdness.

Ah, I see your point. Anything's possible I suppose.

Juy Woods book is on its way and I can't wait to read it!

here is another interesting interview with her:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udDkMP4MF6A

something occured to me while listening to her discussing the planes that hit the towers and the silhouette the wings left on the façade of the building. that fact puzzles me for quite some time now because as I wrote here:

Pashalis said:
weasel3d said:
Another interesting point is, knowing how thin the skin of these planes is, how do you think a plane made all that damage and punched right through multiple reenforced super thick walls at the Pentagon, on 9/11? Not, IMHO.

I also thought about that some time back after I saw a german documentary in wich a video was shown that showed a commercial plane crashing to the ground. (_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVo6nJTZ7D8&list=PL004853194232FF27&index=21&feature=plpp_video)

while the plane was at the hight of a wooden telephone pole wich had a diameter of about 20 cm (according to the speaker Robert Stein) the right wing of the plane hit this pole and almost completly dissected the wing before the pole itself broke apart (specific part is from 01:00:40 -01:03:05).

he also presents some interesting pictures of birdstrikes and a video in wich a truck crashes through a commercial planes trunk.
the whole part of the presentation wich describes all this goes from 00:58:53 - 01:03:57.

I think Robert Stein suggests that it weren't commercial planes that hit the towers. maybe somekind of drone or missle was involved ?
also another interesting thing he shows is a footage (01:02:10 - 01:03:05) of the dustcloud directly after the first plane hit the tower. what you can see there is what appears to be somekind of pyrotechnical effect wich cut out the silhouette of the plane after it already has crashed into the building. maybe it is just an illusion because the fire needed sometime to develope out of the dust because of oxygen feed ?

so the question is if it is physically possible that the wings of an commercial plane can cause that kind of damage in the mantle of the WTC buildings ?

PS: just a note that the presentation itself has a number of quite interesting points and footages but it also discusses occult things and all that illuminaty stuff so I would take it with with a pinch of salt.

I think it is impossible for a plane and especially the very fragile wings to cut through a solid steal building like it did on 911 and leave a silhouette like that, unless something else is at play here.

now regarding this fact many theories have immerged including the "no plane" theory to account for this impossibility.
but now after listening to what Judy has to say there is another possible explanation that could explain why the planes were able to penetrate the buildings like they did on 911.

If she is right and some form of energy weakened the buildings first in a process and then later caused them to dustify similar to the effects that John Hutchison created, then maybe the buildings were right in that process, when the planes hit, already weakened to a point that it was possible for an ordinary jetliner to penetrate the buildings like they did?

In other words maybe real jetliners hit the towers and the buildings themselfs were so much changed in their "density" or "composition" that it was possible for the planes to penetrate them like they did?
that brings me to the next interesting point she discusses.

I think we already discussed in other threads here the strange remains of things after tornados and hurricanes.
for example: straws through trees, chairs melted into walls, wood that penetrates or "melts" through concrete, trees or other material and of course the strange anti-gravity effects that seems to happen. here you can see some examples:

http://www.google.de/imgres?um=1&hl=de&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&tbnid=d9vSDmbzDynNDM:&imgrefurl=http://www.futilitycloset.com/2010/05/25/freaks-of-the-storm/&docid=9juCRE6bq2qQjM&imgurl=http://www.futilitycloset.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/2010-05-25-freaks-of-the-storm-1.jpg&w=500&h=299&ei=M5aeUICKBOzU4QT3_IC4CA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=356&vpy=271&dur=9206&hovh=173&hovw=290&tx=169&ty=121&sig=101706412213442750505&page=1&tbnh=132&tbnw=246&start=0&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:15,s:0,i:114

http://imgur.com/gallery/HTHoC

http://www.google.de/imgres?imgurl=http://ryanseacrest.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/joplin-tornado-wood-600-900-05-27-11.jpg&imgrefurl=http://ryanseacrest.com/2011/05/27/devastating-joplin-tornado-sent-this-piece-of-wood-through-concrete-photo/&h=900&w=600&sz=145&tbnid=gCiHxw5QDgkGtM:&tbnh=96&tbnw=64&zoom=1&usg=___LdAUtHbS7pE268OgRh69ktpv2s=&docid=MpRLfzmnS4oKxM&hl=de&sa=X&ei=pZeeUIfIGsSB4AToqoGIAQ&ved=0CDAQ9QEwAg&dur=524

maybe there is somekind of similarity here:
a material wich normally couldn't penetrate another material can under certain circumstances penetrate the other like those examples from Tornados and The Hutchinson Effect. now think about the planes and the towers...

ohh buy that stuff is weird, but guess what it seems Judy is on the right track! :shock:
what is also promising is that she is a scientist that uses the scientific method to do her research and she isn't trying to come to conclusions, she just states the facts, wich are quite staggering indeed. nothing can be more powerfull than that

Well Jesse Ventura has read the book by Judy too and no longer thinks that it was any kind of controlled demolition but instead a Energy weapon of some sort wich turned the Towers literally into dust in mid air.

I'm reading the book now and there is no doupt IMO that Judy is on the right track.
a wonderfull book with evidence on mass and striking scientific logic transported to the reader in a easily understandable way.
you can actually follow exactly how she comes to her conlusions since she also includes the simple mathematics and thus how she came to those reasonable explanations!

It is by far the best explanation and book I have read by now on what exactly happened that day in New York, physically speaking.
also a vast amount of colour illustrations and pictures are in the book so it makes it very easy to follow her writing.
powerfull work! highly recommendet!

Jesse brought it up on the Alex Jones Show:
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP65E3I4fD8

and obviously (at least it seems so) Alex Jones is familiar with Judy woods work? he seems to discount her and her research...... :rolleyes:

two days ago Venturas latest episode of "Conspiracy Theory" aired on trutv wich is called "Death Ray" and is discussing this topic.
also interviewed and presented for the show were Judy Wood and John Hutchison:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqIQ-72itrI&feature=context-gfa

Pashalis said:
for example: straws through trees, chairs melted into walls, wood that penetrates or "melts" through concrete, trees or other material and of course the strange anti-gravity effects that seems to happen.

These phenomena also brings to mind stories concerning the Philadelphia Experiment. Of sailors imbedded in the steel structure of the ship.

In her discussion of the probable mechanics of 911, Wood noted the earth's magnetic anomalies which were strange. Also the presence of Hurricane Erin and its accompanying "field effects". A very large static field. This brought to mind a cryptic comment made by the C's...that "static electricity engages a part of the continuum". I always thought that remark was rather interesting.

As an aside, Hurricane Erin in 2001 made a subsequent sharp right...and out to sea. In 2012, Hurricane Sandy made a sharp left...and devastated the mid Atlantic coast.

Pashalis said:
a few days ago Venturas latest episode of "Conspiracy Theory" aired on trutv wich is called "Death Ray" and is discussing this topic.
also interviewed and presented for the show were Judy Wood and John Hutchison:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqIQ-72itrI&feature=context-gfa

Very interesting timing in light of our little discussion here.

Dr Fred Bell's death the day after he was interviewed for Ventura's show is so 'in your face' that, assuming he was murdered, you have to wonder if they were actually trying to draw attention to Wood's work?

ADDED: Bell died in September 2011, so the Ventura show must have been filmed then, but only aired two days ago:

http://www.pyradyne.com/dr-fred-bell/

sitting said:
Pashalis said:
for example: straws through trees, chairs melted into walls, wood that penetrates or "melts" through concrete, trees or other material and of course the strange anti-gravity effects that seems to happen.

These phenomena also brings to mind stories concerning the Philadelphia Experiment. Of sailors imbedded in the steel structure of the ship.

In her discussion of the probable mechanics of 911, Wood noted the earth's magnetic anomalies which were strange. Also the presence of Hurricane Erin and its accompanying "field effects". A very large static field. This brought to mind a cryptic comment made by the C's...that "static electricity engages a part of the continuum". I always thought that remark was rather interesting.

As an aside, Hurricane Erin in 2001 made a subsequent sharp right...and out to sea. In 2012, Hurricane Sandy made a sharp left...and devastated the mid Atlantic coast.

can you give us the source aka in wich session was this mentioned?

Pashalis said:
can you give us the source aka in wich session was this mentioned?

March 18, 2000

Laura, Ark, Frank

Q: Hello.

A: Hello.

Q: And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Ponollah.

Q: And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea.

Q: (A) I have two questions. The first question is about a German fellow named Heim who wrote a couple of books about gravity, antigravity, and all kinds of strange theories that somehow fit what I think is the right direction. These theories were advertised on the internet by our friend, Berkant, and I looked into it and they seem to be interesting. But, they are in German and are costly. They may be useful, but on the other hand it may be a risk. There is no way to say if they may be valuable or not. So, is it worthwhile to invest in these books?

A: Well, the books contain valuable information, but it is not all valid. One must weave. Static electricity engages a part of continuum.

Q: This relates to these books?

A: Yes. Three pronged instrument. Wave transducer...

Also Interesting, is that the link provided by Pashalis is no longer active: "Death Ray - Conspiracy Theo..."
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Turner (truTv).
Sorry about that."

I have watched several Jesse Conspiracy Theory shows through You Tube, have never seen this before.

Of course you can see Alex Jone's interview, many links to that, but any links to the original show state: "Due to copyright infringement and YouTube terms of service this video can't be displayed anymore.

Interesting...

Freya said:
Also Interesting, is that the link provided by Pashalis is no longer active: "Death Ray - Conspiracy Theo..."
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Turner (truTv).
Sorry about that."

I have watched several Jesse Conspiracy Theory shows through You Tube, have never seen this before.

Of course you can see Alex Jone's interview, many links to that, but any links to the original show state: "Due to copyright infringement and YouTube terms of service this video can't be displayed anymore.

Interesting...

here is another link that works:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6AiFL9FSz-E

Hi Pashalis,

I am expected to be able to visit a Presentation by Dr Judy Wood this Wednesday coming, which is actually interesting timing because I was recently looking at 9/11 related materials for the first time actually. The reason for that is that I never could deal with the conflicting information years ago before I was a member of this forum, but now I have a more logical mind, so lies and falsities aren't as easily 'taken in' for me. The advantage of that is that I have a 'fresh' mind free of programming of the event; I don't really remember the day as I had just started secondary school and my mind was on that.

Anyway, just wondering if there was anything you would like me to take a note of or if there is anything that may help us here in relation to the DEW hypothesis? I'm going to order her book soon, perhaps obtain it at the Presentation if possible.

Intrigued by Kniall's recent post here, I watched a presentation by Judy Wood yesterday evening. This one here:

Part 1:
http://youtu.be/VY-ys24PCYQ

Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slle-TPHrDE&feature=share&list=ULslle-TPHrDE

She certainly has many interesting observations and she has gathered interesting evidence that I haven't seen anywhere else before. Doing a search on 'Judy Wood' here on the forum produces some threads where there's a certain amount of controversy surrounding her and her work. I'm trying to be careful not to 'buy into' everything she says, because the information sure is compelling and "exciting". But maybe, just maybe, she's on to something?

It would be very interesting to hear what Ark has to say about this Hutchison guy and his experiments. Or maybe he has already, and I've missed it.

Aragorn said:
Intrigued by Kniall's recent post here, I watched a presentation by Judy Wood yesterday evening. This one here:

Part 1:
http://youtu.be/VY-ys24PCYQ

Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slle-TPHrDE&feature=share&list=ULslle-TPHrDE

She certainly has many interesting observations and she has gathered interesting evidence that I haven't seen anywhere else before. Doing a search on 'Judy Wood' here on the forum produces some threads where there's a certain amount of controversy surrounding her and her work. I'm trying to be careful not to 'buy into' everything she says, because the information sure is compelling and "exciting". But maybe, just maybe, she's on to something?

It would be very interesting to hear what Ark has to say about this Hutchison guy and his experiments. Or maybe he has already, and I've missed it.

Well IMO there isn't much room left anymore other then to say that what Hutchison did and is doing is real.
of course I could be wrong but I think what he did and is doing is real with a high percentage of likelihood.

but if that is the case other interesting questions pop up: why can he do this and why is he still alive? why is it allowed to be seen by ordinary people?

maybe part of the reason for that is that he isn't a scientist and never went to school.
he is often portrait as crazy and often refers to himself as crazy. that might be a protection.

I guess he isn't able since he isn't a studied scientist to communicate,write or explain exactly what is happening and has happened in his experiments?

I mean he can produce those effects but can he describe exactly how he does it and what exactly is happening in a scientific manner that allows other scientist to understand or reproduce what he is doing? maybe that is the key why he is allowed to be alive and his work to be known?
I guess he would be much more dangerous for the PTB if he were a studied scientist who can explain and write exactly about what is happening there since this would allow others to reproduce what he is doing and maybe to expand it.

other then that what Judy Wood presents is scientific evidence and I haven't found one thing in her book as of yet that doesn't make sense or is not backed up by evidence.

Kniall said:
[
Dr Fred Bell's death the day after he was interviewed for Ventura's show is so 'in your face' that, assuming he was murdered, you have to wonder if they were actually trying to draw attention to Wood's work?

I will say that Wood's forensic analysis is thorough, precise, and impeccable from an engineering point of view. And it is a very pertinent question as to why it's getting wider distribution. And why she was not "taken out" early on. Perhaps sufficient time has lapsed and the world at large is preoccupied with new and greater dangers. This 911 "truth" may matter little now if indeed a comet cluster is inbound, potentially wreaking Velikovskian havoc on this planet. This whole deal is just so "scripted" that's unbelievable. And it's almost counter-productive to just pick at individual pieces of the puzzle. Thankfully, Laura and crew (bless their curiosity) over the years have asked sufficiently wide ranging questions to give an overall picture.

An interesting side note. While Wood has meticulously avoided any sort of "speculation" in her words, she has in several interviews alluded to possible "off planet" influences. I think she knows a lot more than what she has revealed.

sitting said:
Kniall said:
[

I will say that Wood's forensic analysis is thorough, precise, and impeccable from an engineering point of view. And it is a very pertinent question as to why it's getting wider distribution. And why she was not "taken out" early on. Perhaps sufficient time has lapsed and the world at large is preoccupied with new and greater dangers. This 911 "truth" may matter little now if indeed a comet cluster is inbound, potentially wreaking Velikovskian havoc on this planet. This whole deal is just so "scripted" that's unbelievable. And it's almost counter-productive to just pick at individual pieces of the puzzle. Thankfully, Laura and crew (bless their curiosity) over the years have asked sufficiently wide ranging questions to give an overall picture.

An interesting side note. While Wood has meticulously avoided any sort of "speculation" in her words, she has in several interviews alluded to possible "off planet" influences. I think she knows a lot more than what she has revealed.

really? can you give us a link to where you think she is alluding to anything like that?

That would require me to listen through in excess of 50 audio interviews to locate the precise spot. No, I won't be doing that. ;)

My remark was intended as a "head's up". To be alert and catch the nuance as YOU listen to her interviews. It was also to express my non-surprise. That in as complex an event as 911, a detailed investigation would find itself touching subjects beyond the norm. Like "off planet" or different dimensions. That said, it's also possible I had simply misread her.

Back
Top Bottom