Relation of Hurricane Sandy to Extra Dimensional Battles

LQB said:
Kniall said:
LQB said:
In the case of SW, the misdirection would be the development of weapons that look up, while the real development was for weapons that look down.

Yep, although I've always wondered about this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZmtVT4plGA

It's footage supposedly taken from US Space Shuttle STS-48 on an excursion in 1991. You see what appears to be a flash of light followed by a streak (of light?) coming up from below, aimed at a UFO which makes a sharp turn to get out of the way!

Yeah, I've seen that - pretty impressive. The object looks like it is mimicking a LEO sat until it high tails it in a direction roughly perpendicular to the "beam" shot. The shot could also have come from a LEO sat.

LEO sat - Low Earth Orbit satellite. That makes sense. I had assumed it came from the ground, but if the SDI Star Wars program, or some version of it, did in fact come to fruition, there's no telling how much fun and games they've been having with it in the past 20+ years.

Kniall said:
LEO sat - Low Earth Orbit satellite. That makes sense. I had assumed it came from the ground, but if the SDI Star Wars program, or some version of it, did in fact come to fruition, there's no telling how much fun and games they've been having with it in the past 20+ years.
Yes - sorry for the lingo Kniall.

NEO - near earth orbit (not long life unless you have much fuel)
LEO - low earth orbit (polar and inclined)
MEO - medium earth orbit (like GPS/GLONASS)
GEO - geosynchronous orbit (equatorial belt)

Gov sat systems are often a mix of these to glean the benefits of each orbit. For example the SBIRS (space-based infrared system) has a GEO component and a LEO component designed to detect and track any launch. They also see all the meteor re-entries. The LEO and GEO observations yield a very accurate track due to diversity of orbit.

I've just arrived home from an excellent presentation from Dr Judy Wood, who puts forward a very strong case for a Directed Energy Weapon (DEW) being the cause of the twin towers going 'down'. There are many points of interest but the main ones are;

1. You can very clearly see after the towers 'collapsed' that, in a few pictures, a hundreds of feet high steel spire of the building was still standing for roughly 5 seconds, and then just turns to 'dust' in the space of about 5 seconds.

2. Cars one mile away, before the towers 'collapsed', were fine, then after they went down they apparently burst into 'flames'. 'Heat' was reported being felt rising from the Brooklyn bridge. People were apparently 'lifted off the ground and some cars were turned upside down.

3. Hurricane Erin was closest to NY on the day of 9/11 and was not even reported. Mentioned was a static field and how a hurricane has a similar structure to a Tesla coil, or to that effect from what I remember.

John Hutchison and the Hutchison effect was discussed in relation to the evidence of 9/11, also the mystery of coral castle and Ed Leedskalnin, which I remember from SHOTW. LENR cold fusion was mentioned and how it was actually discovered but covered up by a man called Steven Jones. Basically the whole idea is that a static electric field, cold fusion (LENR) and the 'Hutchison Effect' were the important things to do with 9/11. Many other little tid bits of information was brought up and examined and cross referenced with the facts available.

All in all very interesting and I'm pleased with Dr Wood's objectivity with the evidence, how she lets the facts speak for themselves. She doesn't go into who done it or why they done it. I also met an Andrew Johnson who was a nice fellow, but I don't know much about him. His website is _www.checktheevidence.com, which I have not looked at properly, but from my initial impression, it seemed a bit 'new agey'. I feel that Dr Wood's work has a lot in common with Laura's work in terms of research and attitude. In my head somewhere is the idea that Dr Wood is getting very close to the truth regarding how the towers came down and how it all relates to the work being done here. Don't know if that is just a subjective opinion or whatnot though.

Apologies if I'm just repeating anything that's said on the forum before, but I feel that this is quite important evidence for us to look at, in regards to the overall picture of this world. If any one would like more information, I would be happy to assist.

here is an short snip of an interview where Ventura explains what happened behind the scenes regarding the death of Dr Fred bell before and after he was interviewed by the "conspiracy theory team" on the "Death Ray" Episode:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn8SnhNO7yA

Back
Top Bottom