Relevant information about coronavirus in Spanish

Spanish subtitles and Italian audio.

El Diputado italiano Vittorio Sgarbi, realizó una encendida alocución en la cámara de representantes, donde afirmó entre otras cosas que; - La Ciencia manifestó en marzo que el coronavirus era poco menos que una influenza - No hubieron 25 mil víctimas. El 96% de los fallecidos han muerto por otras patologías - Somos el Estado con los menores derechos de Europa - Los números falsos son dados para aterrorizar a los italianos para imponer una dictadura consentida.

The Italian Deputy Vittorio Sgarbi, made a lively speech in the House of Representatives, where he stated, among other things, that

- Science stated in March that the coronavirus was little less than an influenza
- There weren't 25,000 victims. 96% of the dead have died from other pathologies
- We are the state with the least rights in Europe
- The false numbers are given to terrorize the Italians to impose a spoiled dictatorship.

There is also a Spanish doctor who recently appeared on a mass media show sparking controversy.
Natalia Prego, a denialist doctor, positions herself against masks and confinement

This is her youtube channel:

Tristan, thanks for the videos in or with Spanish subtitles which I had not seen them yet. Will do, so I can share them on FB.

It had been a battle, the more material the better for people who has eyes to see.

Rafapal (a critical journalist) also spoke for a few minutes on the same Spanish TV show, even though his remarks may not be entirely accurate.
I would be very careful with the info coming from Rafael Palacios. I'm not saying he is wrong being against Bill Gates or wearing masks (We all here agree with that). The problem I see with him is that many people (spanish speakers), mostly"new truth seekers" who are atracted to conspirancy theories, are heading to his web site, and there he strongly promotes new agies ideas. I consider him to be the Spanish version of Alex Jones or David Icke.

I meet him once at a conference about Ufo's in Sitges (Barcelona) in 2009, and I have to say, he behaved very strange, like paranoic and nervous. I remeber him saying that at that conference there were many lizards, but we couldn't see them, and things like that.

I would say, he tends to mix truths and lies, and we know this is a big red flag.

¡NOTICIÓN! ESTUDIO DE LA UNIVERSIDAD DE BARCELONA PRUEBA QUE NOS HAN MENTIDO CON EL COVID-19.

I keep collecting this kind of information in Spanish. Although some of them are somewhat conspiracyest, it might provide some interesting points. In this case he is talking about a scientific publication about a sample of dirtywater with traces of coronavirus taken in March 2019 in Barcelona.

This retired Professor of Medicine warns us of the danger of the Polysorbate 80 present in flu vaccines and how the PCR tests work...

I'm sorry if I forgot to warn against recommendations to use chlorine dioxide as a safe method of healing.

I'm sorry if I forgot to warn against recommendations to use chlorine dioxide as a safe method of healing.

And there's also this:

Back
Top Bottom