Relinquishing Ego/Self-Importance

EFJH

The Force is Strong With This One
Hello,

Lately it has been very difficult for me to interact with others that do not resonate with my frequency. It has also been very difficult to observe all of the contradictory behaviours from people that are attempting, "the work." I know that human beings are quite limited in their perceptions, however, I feel that people that are self-aware should make the best possible attempt to release their sense of self and start behaving as a collective rather than an individual.

Certain people of authority within this forum have lost their way. They are consumed with the illusionary reality that they have created. Considering all of the knowledge and supposed, "awareness" they have gathered, they continue to focus on themselves rather than the group they have worked so hard to create.

I do not create many posts within this forum because I feel that it is somewhat egotistical to convey one's thoughts without a prompt. If one does not ask another for the other's perspective, then one is just a part of the problem and not the solution.

Being a human being is an endless loop of contradiction and hypocrisy. We view ourselves as superior to other beings, yet we behave in ways that make us look inferior to other animals. Whomever created this simulation has a very dark sense of humour.

I would like to see a better sense of equality within the FOTCM. Certain people are struggling whilst others live in a large home secluded from the world and the people they claim to aid. I would like to live with other forum members and create a self sufficient sanctuary for people that would truly like to be STO. I believe we could create a community that actually utilises the methodologies of the FOTCM and could abolish any sense of an hierarchy.

Some may claim my previous paragraph seems grandiose and may be unable to be accomplished. For the people that are too afraid to attempt such a feat, it can be accomplished if the community truly contains STO oriented people. There must be equality in a group such as this; it must be a direct democracy. There should be no sense of superiority within the group.

Perhaps these statements are too fantastical. However, I do not think the wave will approach the earth any time soon if we do not raise our vibrational frequencies. We can't create STO energies if we are simply STS.

I beg people to read this with an open mind. Do not be offended by these statements. Implement them.

Cheers,

Nolbai Geraldsson

Demanding "equality" is often just a poor camouflage for resentment and the determination to pull others down to our own inferior level out of envy and the desire to seek a shortcut where there can't be one.

I'd rather admire those who live a beautiful life in a beautiful house and take them as role models and an inspiration than demanding natural hierarchies to be demolished.

There is no equality in spiritual matters. Never has been never will be. All we can do is accept our responsibility to work ourselves up, or allow ourselves to be dragged down.

Hi Nolbai

I am pretty old on this forum but haven’t posted much. Reality is that over the last 10 years I have spent a lot of time reading and understanding my own machine better. And each time I found myself in trouble or being led ashtray by my own and other people’s wrongdoings, I would search through the forum and read senior members postings or just re-read wave and other recommended books which would help me realise something new.

As an example, I laughed uncontrollably for few minutes realising my own misery after reading Unholy Hungers the second time and the section in the Wave where Laura covers the topic of OPs. I could feel a sense of relief, mind being freed from various self-created burdens.

Especially over the last three years, I seem to
have really turned a few corners and it would not have been possible without the forum’s help. The point I am trying to make is that one must struggle profusely and constantly to form an understanding of the knowledge which has been researched and shared here. Taking an analogy from Gnosis, one must really keep heating the crucible until the iron shillings can solidify into the desirable state. Merely knowing or studying about STO/STS or Work is not enough. Even reading the Wave won’t get you anywhere if you are unwilling to apply the knowledge.

And thats why, I think your impression is incorrect and based on incomplete understanding of what FOTCM and the work stands for. In a STO oriented group or society, there are no hierarchies. There are, however, different seniority levels members may attain by way of their own and group’s progress. That seniority is not to be mistaken as a position which is accorded to a person rather its a level that the person has achieved via struggle and learning. Generally this is referred to as a level of being.

I think you just need to spend more time reading the recommended books and other material and share your thoughts and learnings. Feel free to share your struggles and other life stories. Those may reveal a few sacred cows and opportunities for growth.

Cheers
Sid

Hello EFJH,

If i understand your post correctly...
Certain people of authority within this forum have lost their way. They are consumed with the illusionary reality that they have created. Considering all of the knowledge and supposed, "awareness" they have gathered, they continue to focus on themselves rather than the group they have worked so hard to create.

It's notable that you are still fairly new to the forum, have participated very little, and yet you seem to think you have a very good understanding of its founders, its purpose and its dynamics.

I do not create many posts within this forum because I feel that it is somewhat egotistical to convey one's thoughts without a prompt. If one does not ask another for the other's perspective, then one is just a part of the problem and not the solution.

This misunderstanding just goes to show how you don't really know what the Forum is all about. And it appears to me a rather self-absorbed idea that others must prompt you in order for you to speak. Obviously we work to give when asked, but if it's a discussion that's happening then it's a basic understanding here that all are welcome to provide input.

[...]

I would like to see a better sense of equality within the FOTCM. Certain people are struggling whilst others live in a large home secluded from the world and the people they claim to aid. I would like to live with other forum members and create a self sufficient sanctuary for people that would truly like to be STO. I believe we could create a community that actually utilises the methodologies of the FOTCM and could abolish any sense of an hierarchy.

As has been discussed elsewhere on the forum, hierarchies occur naturally throughout humanity and in nature. As an example, I wouldn't suppose i had a better idea of how to perform surgery than a doctor and i would be more likely to trust a surgeon than someone unqualified. Because, ideally, the surgeon has proven themselves capable and to be the best person for the job at hand. However, it's fluid and situational dependent, because while the doctor is best to perform the surgery i wouldn't expect they would be the best person to fix my computer. And it its more complex than that still, because here we also network.

Some may claim my previous paragraph seems grandiose and may be unable to be accomplished. For the people that are too afraid to attempt such a feat, it can be accomplished if the community truly contains STO oriented people. There must be equality in a group such as this; it must be a direct democracy. There should be no sense of superiority within the group.

Respect goes where respect is due, no?

Your post does seem rather grandiose, morose too. I suspect that you're feeling a little down and are projecting your feelings onto the forum. It may be better for you to, rather than criticize something you clearly know little about, to open up and share what's really bothering you, and, more specifically, what's happening in your own life that is leading you to project onto others the feelings you have about yourself and your personal situation.

If you follow the material discussed on the forum, one would think you would have been networking by now. But, there's no time like the present and perhaps this post will be the beginning.

Perhaps these statements are too fantastical. However, I do not think the wave will approach the earth any time soon if we do not raise our vibrational frequencies. We can't create STO energies if we are simply STS.

I beg people to read this with an open mind. Do not be offended by these statements. Implement them.

Cheers,

Nolbai Geraldsson

They are rather fantastical, for the reasons stated above.

Perhaps you could start with telling us a bit more about yourself, your life in general, what you've achieved? and so on..

Last edited:
EFJH, I am not sure I understand where you are coming from with your statements, but what I can tell from what you wrote in this thread, is that I agree with the title: there seems to be a need for you to relinquish Ego and Self-Importance.... instead of projecting it onto others.

Regarding you creating a community with STO striving individuals (or any other human being): the last (and only?) time I remember you entering into a conversation with other members of our forum a couple of years back, a whole lot of misunderstanding and confusion ensued, based on lack of clarity in communication from your part. So I think you are not only projecting but you are also putting the cart way before (way way before, as in another continent away) the horse.

If you are willing to work on your communication and self-importance issues, we are here for you. If you insist on your projections though, I personally have nothing else to say to you other that this forum might not be for you.

Hello,

Lately it has been very difficult for me to interact with others that do not resonate with my frequency. It has also been very difficult to observe all of the contradictory behaviours from people that are attempting, "the work." I know that human beings are quite limited in their perceptions, however, I feel that people that are self-aware should make the best possible attempt to release their sense of self and start behaving as a collective rather than an individual.

Thing is though, behaving more like a collective necessitates communication and a common aim - the C's say that networking is an STO activity. The way I see it is that the better the frequency the better able to communicate with others at different levels of frequency - this forum basically began because 6th density and 3rd density are communicating. Everybody needs to start somewhere with that and you're behind the 8 ball if you can't even interact with other 3D peeps.

Really? What I see is a bunch of people that are giving a whole lot away - consistently. So I have to ask what is it you want that you don't feel you are getting? Maybe what you want isn't to be found here.

If you know something that might help, why wouldn't you share it? You didn't ask anyone who has responded here to do that - yet here we are. Why would you stop yourself from doing the same?

Where in the 'work' does it say you get something that you haven't 'worked' for? You know, 'the necessity of struggling with yourself.' How do you know that those who are already living in community haven't been through more supreme struggles than the rest of us to get where they are and continue to carry a much greater burden? What if they are in those communities because they can carry those burdens and do it on a daily basis?

Like being unable to interact with others not of your frequency? :-D I disagree with equality and democracy in regards to the aims here. Democracy means that the majority who have not attained a certain level of development could out vote those who have - what use would that be to the aims of the group? There may as well not be an aim at all.

EFJH, by reading your post and the responses so far, the following verse from the Bible came to my mind - I think it fits very well:

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

- Matthew 7:3-5 New International Version (NIV)

A "plank" in our "eye" can prevent us from viewing and therefore assessing reality correctly, while it can also denote the work we ourselves may have on our plate; or the "chaos in our own room", so to speak. If we ignore it, it naturally happens that we develop frustrations because of that chaos, and in (subconsciously) denying the horror of the (personal) situation, we tend to project it on the outside. Jordan Peterson speaks at lengths about such things, like here:

He addresses a couple of those things that came through in your post (see index of the video on the first comment on YT). I agree with others, that your post seems to come from a place of deep frustration. And if you want to come to see what is the "meat of the matter" or the causes to that frustration and how to address them, many people here will be ready to help - often those that have been on the same place where you are now and therefore can relate. So I also want to encourage you to start with posting about that. :-)

EFJH, I don’t see the situation as a hierarchy in the strict sense. People that lack it should, because it is common sense and natural to do so, respect and follow in the footsteps of the most knowledgeable and aware individuals who have the widest perspective. As I see it, those that don’t do this do so at their own peril and will have to learn the lessons those that have come before them have already learned and try to convey to others wanting to learn.

Some sticking points for me in your post:

• You try to say what the FOTCM should do, etc without being a member of it and likely having no real idea of what it takes to run such an organization and the various issues those that created the fellowship had to endure over the many years to make it a reality.
  • Since, by your own admission, you don’t post much you are not networking. How do people know what you are made of and who you are if you don’t post. Maybe you are full of delusions and illusions and if your vision was attempted to be created would fail miserably and would “be lunch” so to say. So I would say network, before you make generalized guidance about where the FOTCM should go and what it should do.
  • One way to start doing so in terms of networking, is to provide information. Specific examples that show what you see is as an issue that needs to be addressed. Such as specific people and specific things they have written in the specific thread they have written them. Perhaps you will have some points that should be taken into consideration, but perhaps you lack awareness, knowledge and especially perspective and should be more the student and less the teacher.
I’ve been around the forum for a good amount of time. There has been some pretty crazy stuff that those that created and kept the forum and the FOTCM running have had to endure. And I think it is likely that I and most forum members don’t know the half of all the things that have gone on and those keeping things alive have survived to keep the fight going. If they want a fairly nice place to live in order to not go crazy and just give up on trying to help others via the forum and the FOTCM and to also allow them to continue to grow the organization, then I think they deserve that at the very least.

I believe we could create a community that actually utilises the methodologies of the FOTCM and could abolish any sense of an hierarchy.
I don't know your situation, whether you're married, have children or you live with your parents, but think for a moment about this:
Say, you live with you parents, and you tell your father or mother you would like to do what you want without their guidance or opinion.
Or you have children, and one of them say this to you...Or you live allone, and you go to work ,and you say this this to your boss.
You see, hierarchy is needed to progress and learn, otherwise is chaos.

This is a great advice for you:
I think you just need to spend more time reading the recommended books and other material and share your thoughts and learnings. Feel free to share your struggles and other life stories. Those may reveal a few sacred cows and opportunities for growth

I feel that it is somewhat egotistical to convey one's thoughts without a prompt.

That doesn't sound either very STO or much like it would help a person to progress. It is only by putting our thoughts and ideas out there for consideration by and feedback from others that we can get a more objective look at our assumptions and thinking errors. If you wait until someone asks you, you're likely to never do it. In fact, waiting for someone to ask you rather than making the effort to do it yourself seems pretty self-defeating because it requires others to 'invite' us to do something that we really need to have the personal resolve, intent and will to do ourselves.

Certain people are struggling whilst others live in a large home secluded from the world and the people they claim to aid

Who are these people living in large homes secluded from the world?

Lately it has been very difficult for me to interact with others that do not resonate with my frequency

By writing this, you seem to be inferring that you are of a higher spiritual order, and others have difficulty interacting with you because of that. Is that correct?

Certain people of authority within this forum have lost their way. They are consumed with the illusionary reality that they have created.
Can you expand on this?

Certain people of authority within this forum have lost their way. They are consumed with the illusionary reality that they have created
I'm interested to find out specifically who your referring to as I assume you have certain members in mind. Though more importantly I feel it would be good for you to think carefully about the responses to your post and answer each one individually even if it takes you 6 months to do so. Then if you are honest and open you may gain something invaluable even if you think not many here resonate at your frequency.
Personally I can't decide if your post is a cry for help yet you don't know how to ask or your completely delusional then who knows
:wrongbar: . Personally I hope it's the first option but either way it's your choice and your welcome to decide your own direction.

Back
Top Bottom