Revolt T-shirts

Luis Miguel

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Hello everyone!

We wanted to ask for your feedback on Revolt's new designs before releasing them.

All prints are now in the hands of Printify and the designs can have photographic quality, plus, the Ts are made and shipped locally, which cuts down on shipping time.

Now, in light of the famous Trump photo after the assassination attempt, I've come up with a couple of designs, but I'm not sure which one. Or maybe both?

Artboard 2.jpg

Artboard 1.jpg

What do you think?

Hi Luis, both designs are good! I would say leave both so you guys can provide more options and the buyer will decide which one they would prefer!
Second this one.
It is basically a sticker you put on a shirt, no?
So you could provide an option to choose the picture as well as the size etc. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Nice job with the design!!! :thup:

Yeah the Goon with the glasses confuses the presentation. But is this the best message that needs to be sent: just, "Fight"?
If Trump was killed, isn't "fight" exactly what would break out - mindless reactive destructive chaos? And might not that have been part of the design of the plan by the PTB? Just thinking out loud. Although it is true that "fight" is exactly what Trump said. So, color me unsure about the messaging.

Back
Top Bottom