Richard Dolan

This is his last program at the end of last year before the 2022 arrives and how he sees the future. It is a pleasure to listen to this man. He is very aware of what is coming. He is clear. Not only that, but he is right. I like him!

It is a pleasure to listen to this man. He is very aware of what is coming. He is clear. Not only that, but he is right. I like him!

Yes, he's my favourite UFO researcher, he's more thorough and flexible in his thinking than most of them. If you haven't read them, I recommend his 2 volumes of "UFO's and the National Security State". I think he's working on vol. 3 as we speak.

This is his last program at the end of last year before the 2022 arrives and how he sees the future. It is a pleasure to listen to this man. He is very aware of what is coming. He is clear. Not only that, but he is right. I like him!

I watched the video, thanks for sharing- in my mind this whole thing is most likely orchestrated by the ETs themselves - divide and conquer as the premise. Get everyone fighting amongst themselves and they do not have to lift a finger except to occasionally issue directives to their minions. I fully expect there may be yet another layer between the human cabal and the ETs, something not quite alien, but no longer human either. Pure speculation of course.
As I have mentioned elsewhere, if the ETs do ever step out of the shadow it will not be a good thing. I agree with Mr. Dolan the Pentagon task force will probably do all it can to discredit any meaningful study of the phenomenon.

Dolan has had a deep look at UFO behaviour in his latest vid on his channel. As always with him, he eschews any general assumptions but tries to hone things down to their most likely scenarios. He quite rightly asks just why would a UFO be hovering over the rooftops of a sleeping populace? Not collecting for the Red Cross that's for sure. He allows himself a little room for speculative theorising on just what these other beings would be like and what makes them tick. Personally I think of them as aloof, seeing us merely as a petty nuisance.

We are living in a transitional period which will bring great shocks. many will fall and not make it to the other side of the oft-mooted cosmic upheaval. Those who do will bear witness to an expanded reality and a much-needed levelling of the playing field. It's not going to be easy making it to that point but that quite rightly should be the aim of any well-experienced thinker. We are on the cusp of this great change, an opportunity to leap into a new world, with all the adventure and exploration that entails! It might often feel like a grind, but better times are ultimately on the way.

Dolan has had a deep look at UFO behaviour in his latest vid on his channel. As always with him, he eschews any general assumptions but tries to hone things down to their most likely scenarios. He quite rightly asks just why would a UFO be hovering over the rooftops of a sleeping populace? Not collecting for the Red Cross that's for sure. He allows himself a little room for speculative theorising on just what these other beings would be like and what makes them tick. Personally I think of them as aloof, seeing us merely as a petty nuisance.

We are living in a transitional period which will bring great shocks. many will fall and not make it to the other side of the oft-mooted cosmic upheaval. Those who do will bear witness to an expanded reality and a much-needed levelling of the playing field. It's not going to be easy making it to that point but that quite rightly should be the aim of any well-experienced thinker. We are on the cusp of this great change, an opportunity to leap into a new world, with all the adventure and exploration that entails! It might often feel like a grind, but better times are ultimately on the way.

Thank you for the video- Love Mr. Dolan, he is an engaging and informative speaker-the main talking points are subjects that have been discussed before, but still relevant- illustrating the need for a true in depth study of the phenomenon, which unfortunately to date has not been taken seriously-at least not overtly. We have seen some slight movement towards disclosure, but a long way off from a full scale acknowledgement that this thing is real. Will we ever see that happen- probably not, until it becomes impossible to hide it any longer, and by then it will be a moot point.

Thank you for the video- Love Mr. Dolan, he is an engaging and informative speaker-the main talking points are subjects that have been discussed before, but still relevant- illustrating the need for a true in depth study of the phenomenon, which unfortunately to date has not been taken seriously-at least not overtly. We have seen some slight movement towards disclosure, but a long way off from a full scale acknowledgement that this thing is real. Will we ever see that happen- probably not, until it becomes impossible to hide it any longer, and by then it will be a moot point.

You're welcome. I agree, I've loved Dolan since discovering him in 2006, got most of his books. I am convinced that the whole UFO research is above government level, it's been sequestered off by private interest groups, that's how they maintain plausible deniability. My mind is on bleed-through, because owing to this phenomena it will reveal plenty of what these private groups fear, exposure! Because of this I don't think we even need a formal disclosure by the PTB. As noted by Dolan before, this would be the "fascist disclosure" he claimed would be the most likely future move by those in power. Bleed-through as a concept is the wild card in all of this. I honestly predict that this will tip open the pandora's box of secrets ultimately, and how the human minds take this new info on board will define their/our fate to some extent. It'll probably cause a polarisation of humanity eventually, and probably for the best too. We here will be among the hungry seekers awaiting a new reality, while the anthropocentric among us will keep to their safe dwellings. I won't feel sad for those who deny the phenomenon, I respect their choice in the matter. They are free, as we all are, to live and learn at their own pace.

I like him. He is an excellent speaker, and he has a historian mind, that's important to put in perspective. One of his subjects is our future, in fact our present, he is I think in it : technocracy. He says we will suffer. So he is not just about UFO, but UFO's are part of all of this. And ET's also. More than we think, maybe...

You're welcome. I agree, I've loved Dolan since discovering him in 2006, got most of his books. I am convinced that the whole UFO research is above government level, it's been sequestered off by private interest groups, that's how they maintain plausible deniability. My mind is on bleed-through, because owing to this phenomena it will reveal plenty of what these private groups fear, exposure! Because of this I don't think we even need a formal disclosure by the PTB. As noted by Dolan before, this would be the "fascist disclosure" he claimed would be the most likely future move by those in power. Bleed-through as a concept is the wild card in all of this. I honestly predict that this will tip open the pandora's box of secrets ultimately, and how the human minds take this new info on board will define their/our fate to some extent. It'll probably cause a polarisation of humanity eventually, and probably for the best too. We here will be among the hungry seekers awaiting a new reality, while the anthropocentric among us will keep to their safe dwellings. I won't feel sad for those who deny the phenomenon, I respect their choice in the matter. They are free, as we all are, to live and learn at their own pace.
The thing I find odd is none of the agencies invested in this openly acknowledge the hyper dimensional aspect of this phenomenon.
These craft and their operators do not come from “outer” space necessarily- I like to say they come from “other” space, they cannot be found because they exist in a different reality- only a small shift in vibration frequency, which their advanced technology affords them, renders them virtually invisible to us. But our tech is beginning to chip away at their ability to hide in some cases.
NASA et al say the probability of aliens is unlikely because of the vast distances involved- but they have to know that their technology allows them to travel easily- their craft are not just “space” ships but also time machines and dimensional transit devices- more like Dr. Who’s TARDIS that transends time and space. They can literally insert themselves into virtually any location/ time they choose as easily as we go from one room to the next.
As you say, bleed through may be making it increasingly difficult for them to remain undetected- so things may get interesting indeed!

I tend to think that the ultra-terrestrials as I have come to know them, are looking at an amalgamation of the host human consciousness of our planet. This requires a broad palette of conscious control. It's funny but in my garden lately I've been focusing on weeds, they grow anywhere they can, and can often proliferate. I kinda think we're the same, in that "if you can't kill us, then we're gonna come back stronger in response".

4d STS know this already, they just want to contain us with petty conflicts in the meantime. We must reach a global peace in order to have a global consensus. Sad but true, as we have a very conflicted society. That's why I still tend to think that we're gonna have a polarised society in the future. War is a senseless waste of human life. Unfortunately we don't as a collective manage to see just who the real villain is. To paraphrase Stevie Wonder, they've already killed all our leaders. And replaced them with the senile and decrepit. While the secret organisations continue with their work. So we must remain very mindful of developments in all fields, becoming polymaths. Even if only in potential, hey I'm a dreamer. We have to maintain a positive network of info on here.

We live under the shadow of plagues/infection, comets, insane leftist propaganda, warped power hungry right-wing sorts, secret gov innovations and we can multiply this with 4d influences. So we are taking the motherlode in many ways. The strongest among us will survive all this, and this gladdens my heart. They will resist any attempt at amalgamation because they've got in touch with their core being, and thus have grown their soul. That's the path I'm on. Never let the alien influence take root in your being. Its influence is only to corrupt. Easy to say this in an environment not ransacked by war however, I understand that life where I live isn't too bad so far. The world body politic is a blind beast seeking conformity at this point. The MSM reveals itself in what it doesn't say, that's the key point.

So don't let "them" amalgamate you, stand strong and devote your life to truth in all its forms. And then let the chips fall as they may...and then we'll be ready to face the unknown without flinching.

The thing I find odd is none of the agencies invested in this openly acknowledge the hyper dimensional aspect of this phenomenon.
These craft and their operators do not come from “outer” space necessarily- I like to say they come from “other” space, they cannot be found because they exist in a different reality- only a small shift in vibration frequency, which their advanced technology affords them, renders them virtually invisible to us. But our tech is beginning to chip away at their ability to hide in some cases.
NASA et al say the probability of aliens is unlikely because of the vast distances involved- but they have to know that their technology allows them to travel easily- their craft are not just “space” ships but also time machines and dimensional transit devices- more like Dr. Who’s TARDIS that transends time and space. They can literally insert themselves into virtually any location/ time they choose as easily as we go from one room to the next.
As you say, bleed through may be making it increasingly difficult for them to remain undetected- so things may get interesting indeed!

Good points raised. The C's said that they've been travelling in time for 74,000 years messing with our reality. So we are really up against it in worldly terms. They probably have a core base in each continent. Europe is just one of their points on the map, so too the US. It's not a subject I broach too often with friends, let's put it that way! So we have to forge good connections about what's knowable in our realm. We have to get over the crazy factor that correlates with the subject. It comes down to a basic principle for me; you have to pay respect and acknowledge what actually is, and reality will then ultimately reflect that. That's what I'm working for as a person. To reach a point where we can as a consensus come to terms with who we are and where we stand in our 3d STS reality, seeking STO functions. We've learned plenty but there's still some way to go.

Dolan has had a deep look at UFO behaviour in his latest vid on his channel.

One thing noticed while listening, is that Richard makes the point to say that Karla Turner (related to abductions) used to use the words back in 1992, Virtual Reality, wherein Dolan says she might have been the first to use it. Well don't know. This was in terms of not knowing if her abductions (and others) were in a virtual reality.

Dolan talks a bit about UFO's and water, and not discussed on the forum (from search), is this old case off Nova Scotia - Shag Harbour UFO Incident.

Here is as map of the incident area:

1659593094794.png

Which (not that it is related) is not that far off from Oak Island:

1659593132382.png

Interestingly too, with no update looked for yet, was that in 2018 Jacques Cousteau's grandchildren (Celine Cousteau/Fabian Cousteau) were "set to visit Shag Harbour, N.S., to investigate the infamous Shag Harbour UFO Incident..."

This was mainstream news reported:

There are other case of the Canadian military with underwater divers who were looking at other areas somewhere around Nova Scotia or further up off the landmass of Quebec/Labrador (multiple craft observed coming and going), but that was years and years ago while reading (was it in John Keel?), and it is hard to find a link now.

I like him. He is an excellent speaker, and he has a historian mind, that's important to put in perspective. One of his subjects is our future, in fact our present, he is I think in it : technocracy. He says we will suffer. So he is not just about UFO, but UFO's are part of all of this. And ET's also. More than we think, maybe...

Sounds like Richard has adjusted his take on things a bit in the years since he and I talked about what may possibly come down in the future. He was appalled at the picture the C's painted of our position in the world vis a vis ultra-terrestrials and was holding tightly to the "Breakaway Civilization" idea, i.e. that there were good guys in the secret gov working for the benefit of humanity.

I tend to think that the ultra-terrestrials as I have come to know them, are looking at an amalgamation of the host human consciousness of our planet. [snip]

So we must remain very mindful of developments in all fields, becoming polymaths. Even if only in potential, hey I'm a dreamer. We have to maintain a positive network of info on here.

We live under the shadow of plagues/infection, comets, insane leftist propaganda, warped power hungry right-wing sorts, secret gov innovations and we can multiply this with 4d influences.
So we are taking the motherlode in many ways. The strongest among us will survive all this, and this gladdens my heart. They will resist any attempt at amalgamation because they've got in touch with their core being, and thus have grown their soul. That's the path I'm on. Never let the alien influence take root in your being. Its influence is only to corrupt. Easy to say this in an environment not ransacked by war however, I understand that life where I live isn't too bad so far. The world body politic is a blind beast seeking conformity at this point. The MSM reveals itself in what it doesn't say, that's the key point.

So don't let "them" amalgamate you, stand strong and devote your life to truth in all its forms. And then let the chips fall as they may...and then we'll be ready to face the unknown without flinching.

Good points raised. The C's said that they've been travelling in time for 74,000 years messing with our reality. So we are really up against it in worldly terms. They probably have a core base in each continent. Europe is just one of their points on the map, so too the US. It's not a subject I broach too often with friends, let's put it that way! So we have to forge good connections about what's knowable in our realm. We have to get over the crazy factor that correlates with the subject. It comes down to a basic principle for me; you have to pay respect and acknowledge what actually is, and reality will then ultimately reflect that. That's what I'm working for as a person. To reach a point where we can as a consensus come to terms with who we are and where we stand in our 3d STS reality, seeking STO functions. We've learned plenty but there's still some way to go.

Well said, SlipNet. Especially the parts I have put in bold above.

Well said, SlipNet. Especially the parts I have put in bold above.

It's been on my mind lately. Our world has taken a dark turn in terms of globalised control since covid hit. It became easier to see people in thrall to the MSM propaganda. Very frustrating but there you go, no point disturbing a sleeping tree. And my mind got a wondering, "what does 4d STS think about what's happening now?". I had them down in smug mode, happy with the global control. And they probably are. I'm convinced they see us as a nuisance and not as contemporary beings, which is what we are.

We are facing a unique crossroads as a collective. What is in conflict with what is believed, or what is held to be true? We have an advantage on here because we've been exploring 4d STS activity for 20 years. There is a signal amongst the noise if you pay attention. But the reality clash is horrendous, been there in my more naive years. But we are living in a world where a larger catalysing factor is influencing things in ineffable ways. We don't know how they do what they do. This interests me at the moment. In my bookshelf today I found a book by Jacques Vallee called "The Psychic Solution", a pretty apt find for me today. So I'm gonna look at that. It's a psychic phenomenon, no doubt about it. It's essential that we a we look into future developments with a clean lens focused on what the bigger picture is vis a vis 4d STS. A big population reduction has been forecast by the C's. That is a grim forecast indeed, makes me want to do all I can in the times that remain.

There are other case of the Canadian military with underwater divers who were looking at other areas somewhere around Nova Scotia or further up off the landmass of Quebec/Labrador (multiple craft observed coming and going), but that was years and years ago while reading (was it in John Keel?), and it is hard to find a link now.

Still do not know if there were other dive sites, however here is a bigger picture of the Shag Harbour UFO Incident (there are books written too), including dive teams from within this talk on Michael W. Burke-Gaffney and the UFO Debate in Atlantic Canada, 1947-1969 - and who is Burke-Gaffney?

Abstract: This article offers a history of UFOs in postwar Atlantic Canada, as experienced by St. Mary’s University astronomer Michael W. Burke-Gaffney, an academic who engaged with UFOs and the interested public at a time when the standard response from his colleagues was to deny and debunk the phenomenon. The article argues that Burke-Gaffney’s efforts to explore UFOs with an open mind fit comfortably within Jennifer Hubbard’s framework of an “ideal of service.” However, by the end of his life and career, members of the public no longer admired Burke-Gaffney’s commitment to public education and service, coming to see him instead as yet another intellectual who aimed to ridicule and dismiss claims of UFO sightings as nothing other than misidentified natural phenomena. Burke-Gaffney’s work is important because it provides a means of tracking changes in the public’s perception of and deference to scientific authority and expertise in Atlantic Canada during the postwar period.

Reading further, he did seem to switch to a more 'swamp-gas' approach, but never completely.

Born in Dublin, Ireland on 17 December 1896, Burke-Gaffney completed an undergraduate degree in engineering at the National University in Dublin in 1917, as well as theological studies in Ireland, France, and Canada, joining the Society of Jesus in 1920. He completed his graduate studies in astronomy at Georgetown University, earning his doctorate in 1935. As both a Jesuit priest and university professor, Father Burke-Gaffney used media opportunities to educate the public about current findings and advances in astronomy, and in some instances, to clarify or correct what he perceived as errors of fact or interpretation. This included reports of flying saucers, later known as unidentified flying objects or simply UFOs. Burke-Gaffney was thus involved in the public discussion surrounding UFOs from the very beginning of what is now referred to as the “modern era of UFOs,” and his public persona became increasingly connected to the debate surrounding the extraterrestrial hypothesis (ETH) that came to dominate discussion of UFOs and extraterrestrial life during the 1960s. However, UFOs were not one of his major research interests, and as he became associated with the phenomena he also became uncomfortable and impatient with the insistence of many UFO researchers and enthusiasts, as well as the public more generally, that UFOs were extraterrestrial in origin.

Here is where Shag Harbor comes in:

“TWO WHIRLING RED-AND-WHITE DISCS, trailing a tail of fire which ‘seemed to light up the whole sky’ whizzed low over the housetops in the South End before passing out to sea last night,” reported the Halifax Chronicle-Herald on 21 September 1950. Telephone calls from multiple witnesses claimed the two flying, saucershaped discs were visible for approximately two minutes, and for up to two miles, before disappearing into the water. These mysterious flying discs were the latest in a series of unusual sightings near Halifax, Nova Scotia, that were quickly becoming a topic of serious local and international attention. A month earlier, fifteen children playing baseball in a vacant lot spotted a similar disc-shaped object hovering in the sky above them. The disc remained motionless for nearly three minutes before tilting upward and flying off over the Eastern Passage. To corroborate what the children reported, the Chronicle-Herald solicited information from the Royal Canadian Air Force, Halifax police, airline officials, and the RCMP. Their answers were the same: “no report had been received of the sighting of the disc last night.”
[...]
On 4 October 1967, residents in the village of Shag Harbour, Nova Scotia watched a string of lights fly overhead before crashing into the Atlantic Ocean. When witnesses began telephoning the RCMP detachment in Barrington Passage to report a downed aircraft, a rescue party of local fishers went in search of survivors in the harbour. Three RCMP officers and at least a dozen residents watched the object disappear beneath the surface. The search party found no craft, no debris, and no survivors. There was, however, a patch of sulfurous-smelling yellow foam on the water’s surface. A Canadian Coast Guard vessel stationed at nearby Clark’s Harbour joined the search, as well as a navy dive team who took over operations and conducted an underwater search lasting three days. The events unfolding in Shag Harbour became front page news by the seventh of October when the Chronicle-Herald ran the headline “Could Be Something Concrete in Shag Harbour UFO – RCAF,” quoting an air force squadron leader named William Bain. According to Bain, the air force was “very interested” in the crash and told the reporter, “We get hundreds of reports every week…but the Shag Harbour Incident is one of the few where we might get something concrete on it.” When the navy divers concluded their search on 8 October, they had nothing to report. According to Canadian Forces Maritime Command, the search turned up “Not a trace…not a clue… not a bit of anything.” Press coverage of the crash was extensive in newspapers across Atlantic Canada and included both of the main Halifax papers, as well as papers in Yarmouth and Moncton. Unable to provide an explanation for the mysterious crash at Shag Harbour, the efforts of the RCMP and Canadian Forces to investigate and locate the allegedly downed craft appeared to lend legitimacy to the UFO phenomenon. Bill Fox, a reporter for The Vanguard based in Yarmouth, stated that local fishers,
despite the exhaustive search conducted by the divers, intended to conduct their own search for the object that they believed was a UFO.
An editorial in the Dartmouth Free Press expressed a similar sentiment, arguing that the events in Shag Harbour posed a challenge to skeptics. Around the same time, two research scientists, Rupert MacNeill of Acadia University and R.C. Tennyson of the University of Toronto, stated to reporters they believed the Shag Harbour UFO to be a “prototype supercraft” under development by the United States Department of Defence. In addition to MacNeill and Tennyson’s support for the “military craft theory,” the report also claimed (whether erroneously or not) that many members of the ACOM, of which MacNeill was a member, also believed that some UFO sightings were likely experimental military aircraft....

The C's said that they've been travelling in time for 74,000 years messing with our reality. So we are really up against it in worldly terms.

We are "up against it in worldly terms" in 3D but we are moving into 4D which is why I think they are doing so much to gain control before we move as a planet into 4D.

Session 22 October 1994:
Q: (L) Well, since there is so many of us here, why don't they just move in and take over?

A: That is their intention. That has been their intention for quite some time. They have been traveling back and forth through time as you know it, to set things up so that they can absorb a maximum amount of negative energy with the transference from third level to fourth level that this planet is going to experience, in the hopes that they can overtake you on the fourth level and thereby accomplish several things. 1: retaining their race as a viable species; 2: increasing their numbers; 3: increasing their power; 4: expanding their race throughout the realm of fourth density. To do all of this they have been interfering with events for what you would measure on your calendar as approximately 74 thousand years. And they have been doing so in a completely still state of space time traveling backward and forward at will during this work. Interestingly enough, though, all of this will fail.

Q: (L) How can you be so sure it will fail?

A: Because we see it. We are able to see all, not just what we want to see. Their failing is that they see only what they want to see. In other words, it's the highest manifestation possible of that which you would refer to as wishful thinking. And, wishful thinking represented on the fourth level of density becomes reality for that level. You know how you wishfully think? Well, it isn't quite reality for you because you are on the third level, but if you are on the fourth level and you were to perform the same function, it would indeed be your awareness of reality. Therefore they cannot see what we can see since we serve others as opposed to self, and since we are on sixth level, we can see all that is at all points as is, not as we would want it to be.

It is at least some comfort to know "this will fail". In the larger picture of 309,000 years I suppose 74,000 years of time traveling is the blink of an eye so they really seem to be having last minue coniptions in a sense. Perhaps they are acting out of desperation.

Session 16 October 1994:
Q: (L) If I don't have a credit card then I don't have to belong to this system?

A: No. You will have no choices: belong or starve.

Q: (L) What happened to free will?

A: Brotherhood aka Lizards aka antichrist has interfered with free will for 309000 years. They are getting desperate as we near the change.

Q: (V) It has always been my nature to rebel against that which I did not feel was good for me. Is rebellion against this system possible?

A: If you are willing to leave the body.

Q: (L) Leave the body as in death, croak, kick the bucket?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) If we were to move...

A: Changes will follow turmoil be patient.

Q: (L) We would like to move into the country. Will it be possible to get along without this credit/debit card leading that kind of life?

A: No.

Q: (L) Are they going to have the kind of capability of controlling everything and everybody no matter where they are?

Q: (L) Even if we moved to Guyana and built a log hut in the rain forest and didn't bother anybody, we'd still get sucked into this thing?

A: Laura you will feel the effect of the Lizard beings desperate push for total control no matter where you go.

Q: (L) That is inexpressibly depressing. Do you understand?

A: Why? Change will follow.

Q: (L) Will it follow soon?

A: You are slipping a bit. Refer to Literature "Bringers of the Dawn". Challenge will be ecstasy if viewed with proper perspective which is not, we repeat: not of third level reality, understand?

Q: (L) In the reference cited, Joan of Arc is described as feeling ecstatic while burning at the stake. Is that what you mean?

A: Sort of, but you need not burn at the stake.

Q: (L) That's small comfort. There's other ways to die.

A: We are not speaking of death, Laura. If you listen to those who are firmly rooted in 3rd level this is when you run the risk of slipping in your knowledge learned no matter how good the intentions i.e. L*** {Laura’s then husband, now ex-husband}.

Q: (L) What do you mean about L***?

A: Guyana.

Q: (L) What do you mean "Challenge will be ecstasy"? What sort of challenge?

A: Living through the turmoil ahead.

Q: (L) Several books I have read have advised moving to rural areas and forming groups and storing food etc...

A: Disinformation. Get rid of this once and for all. That is 3rd level garbage.

Q: (L) We feel pretty helpless at the mercy of beings who can come in and feed off of us at will. Do we have someone on our side, pulling for our team, throwing us energy or something?

A: Who do you think you have been communicating with?

Q: (L) Are you going to be able to assist us through this turmoil?

Q: (L) Are you going to?

A: Up to you.

Q: (L) If we call, can we get your assistance?

A: All you have to do is ask.

Q: (L) Will we go through any periods when we may be cut off from help?

A: You are never ever cut off.

Q: (L) Oh, I don't want to suffer!

A: You need not suffer. Stop thinking 3rd level.

Q: (L) I don't want anybody I love to suffer either. I don't want any pain. I've suffered enough!

A: You are stuck at 3rd level tonight.

Q: (L) It's not just that. There is so much disinformation you just don't know who to believe... I mean, how do we know we can believe you? There are so many sources out there deceiving and they do it so cleverly. Look at the Bible... for 2,000 years people have been believing that...

A: They deceive when you allow it.

Q: (L) I know you are supposed to take some things on faith... but, do you see my problem here?

A: Yes, but you don't.

Q: (L) What is my problem?

A: Mental block.

It is not easy to stay optimistic and I too get "Mental" blocks but if we endure and survive perhaps we will be able to help other survivors.

Back
Top Bottom