RIP Miloš

I am so sorry to hear about your loss D Rusak. Milos sure looked like an amazing cat and great companion. I am glad you don't seem to be holding any ill will toward the dog. A running cat can trigger the prey drive so quickly in some dogs.

I am also sorry you are feeling responsible for your friend's death. I hope you can allow yourself some imperfection, that no matter how hard we try to protect our friends, we don't always succeed. We aren't perfect.

Interesting series of events that lead up to the accident. I wonder if that was the universe giving you the opportunity to spend some closer time with Milos before the accident.

My thoughts are with you.

Gonzo

My condolences on your loss, D Rusak. And I'm sure that Milos had many happy and fulfilling years with you. :hug:

I am really sorry about Miloš. :cry: What an awesome cat - must have been getting ready for 3D.

:hug: :hug2:

My condolences also D Rusak. I've been going through a little of the same, as I lost a feline also just a couple weeks ago, very sad. Hang in there!

Miloš sounded like one cool cat, having a lot of fun adventures with you throughout the years. I'm sorry that this happened to you, D Rusak. You have been a great friend to your cat, and I'm sure he appreciates all you've done for him in this lifetime. I hope that you will forgive yourself; this is a painful lesson in vigilance for you. Take care. :hug2:

And my condolences to you too, Jason, for the loss of your feline friend.

I am so sorry to hear this D Rusak. :cry: You saved him and nursed him and he was a really good friend in return.

My condolences for your loss. Try not to be too hard on yourself and I hope Milos rests in peace. :flowers:

I am so sorry to hear this D Rusak. I know how hard this must be for you. It sounds, and from the pics, looks like Milos very much enjoyed his time with you.

Please be easy on yourself as you come to terms with your loss. My heart goes out to you.

This must be hard for you, D Rusak.. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. It seems like Miloš was very happy and comfortable with you. I think that even with the best will in the world, you can't prevent some things from happening. What matters is that time you got to spend with Miloš and what you did for him in that time. All the best and may Miloš rest in peace :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom