Romantic Fiction, Reality Shaping and The Work

Is the Romantic Fiction website pinned anywhere? I always seem to have a hard time finding it on the forum to log a book as read. I’m new to the “book club” but have been enjoying it immensely. I just finished my 4th book “Simply Perfect” by Mary Balogh.
I don't think so. If moderators wants to pin to this thread here is the link.

Is the Romantic Fiction website pinned anywhere? I always seem to have a hard time finding it on the forum to log a book as read. I’m new to the “book club” but have been enjoying it immensely. I just finished my 4th book “Simply Perfect” by Mary Balogh.
If you bookmark seek10's post, you can always go to your bookmarks to find the post. Or, when you open the google doc, you can bookmark the website in your browser.

If you bookmark seek10's post, you can always go to your bookmarks to find the post. Or, when you open the google doc, you can bookmark the website in your browser.

That's great! I never bookmark posts on the forum, but I just realized it can be very handy. Thanks.

There isn't an option for "pinning" a link to a thread, but link is also on the very first post of this thread, for future reference.

I've just finished The Autumn Bride and am part way through The Winter Bride. They've had me laughing much more than I expected, especially with the voice acting. I started reading The Autumn Bride a while ago and I found it funny but I didn't laugh as much as listening to the narrator.

One thing I have noticed is that from time to time I seem to have a happier disposition. I caught myself singing "Always look on the bright side of life" today while I was doing some menial job. So I wondered if the romance novels are helping me see things in a lighter way. It's quite odd to think that one could be happy while the storm clouds gather and who knows how long we have. There's almost the feeling of floating through life, not bothered by this or that.

I just finished the rockcliff series, which I really enjoyed, not as intense as the round heads series, and the final book, cadenza is my favourite, I definitely saw a lot of myself in Julian the musician .. inspiring and really heart warming 😎 I really enjoy listening to Alex Wyndham narrate!

I just took a peek on our web page for the enthusiastic HR readers, and took the opportunity to update my stats which shows I had read about 50 books now and I'm looking forward to the next ones. And I want to say thank you for the work you do @seek10!

Last evening I finished with the last book of Roundheads&Cavaliers, which was very enjoyable reading, even though sometimes I was confused with so many names of generals and places thrown into narrative, the historical events of civil wars were interesting nonetheless. And the stories of characters were pure delight! I gather that next series to follow in order is the Rockliff, right?

I just finished the rockcliff series, which I really enjoyed, not as intense as the round heads series, and the final book, cadenza is my favourite, I definitely saw a lot of myself in Julian the musician .. inspiring and really heart warming 😎 I really enjoy listening to Alex Wyndham narrate!

Last evening I finished with the last book of Roundheads&Cavaliers, which was very enjoyable reading, even though sometimes I was confused with so many names of generals and places thrown into narrative, the historical events of civil wars were interesting nonetheless. And the stories of characters were pure delight! I gather that next series to follow in order is the Rockliff, right?
There's a follow-up series: The Brandon Brothers by Stella Riley. It starts with Max Brandon, who is 5th generation descendant from Gabriel Brandon of the Roundheads & Cavaliers. It's a parallel story to the Duke of Rockcliff series, as you can hear some of those characters mentioned and making an appearance as well. I've read the first book so far and is very much Stella Riley. It's a wonderful story, nothing traumatizing.

Last evening I finished with the last book of Roundheads&Cavaliers, which was very enjoyable reading, even though sometimes I was confused with so many names of generals and places thrown into narrative, the historical events of civil wars were interesting nonetheless. And the stories of characters were pure delight!
Yes, super books, right? If you want to stay a little longer in that time period, I would recommend A Splendid Defiance, which is set at the same time when Kate is at Thorne Ash doing her creative accounting with the ledgers so the Cavalier garrison, stationed at nearby Banbury Castle and the focus of the book, isn't too pleased with her. A great read also!

Sadly, I now finished all Stella Riley books and have just started the Brides of Bellaire Gardens series by Anne Gracie, and saw that the latest book in the series, The Secret Daughter, will be released in December of this year.

Back
Top Bottom