Romantic Fiction, Reality Shaping and The Work

A couple of months ago he proclaimed that “I think we are in love”. For so many years he had been saying that he wanted to love me but we just didn’t feel we had that level of closeness. We have been together 17 years and I feel that my own work was a significant part of creating a new outcome. The characters supported and inspired me in this.
How lovely gottathink. Have you asked him since if he has gone farther than "I think we are in love".
A little update by him never goes amiss. And what do you think?

Sorry but I seem to be cross examining you but I just thought your post was so endearing.

How lovely gottathink. Have you asked him since if he has gone farther than "I think we are in love".
A little update by him never goes amiss. And what do you think?

Sorry but I seem to be cross examining you but I just thought your post was so endearing.
Oh yes, we have progressed further to be able to say to each other, yes we are in love. We have always told each other ‘I love you’, but the idea of being ‘in love’ for us is about the romance of our relationship.

I have exhausted Mary Balogh and Anne Gracie. @Chu by your recommendation it sounds like Stella Riley should be next on my list.

Edit: I had better finish the Bayesian Statistical modelling assignment I’m working on first though 😆. A good romance can be very consuming!

Back
Top Bottom