Russia and Putin

Odyssey said:
Ascien said:
Pashalis said:
Apparently the rumors of Putin having cancer popped up more then once also in the past. At least since 2003 according to this german paper, it was rumored, again and again, that he had/has all sorts of cancers:
_http://www.focus.de/politik/ausland/geruechte-verdichten-sich-putins-angeblicher-bauchspeicheldruesenkrebs-westliches-hirngespinst-oder-russische-realitaet_id_4231880.html

Well that's utter tosh then. If it's been an on-off circulation for that long it sounds like some heavy duty wishful thinking to me.

They certainly wish that Putin would drop dead. With his super slick diplomacy and ability to speak without a teleprompter, he's putin' them all to shame!

If they could they would stab him 233545 times, cut him in pieces and say he suicided himself. And many people would buy it! He certainly is mentally strong and seems to have a lot of self control.

Leonarda said:
Odyssey said:
Ascien said:
Pashalis said:
Apparently the rumors of Putin having cancer popped up more then once also in the past. At least since 2003 according to this german paper, it was rumored, again and again, that he had/has all sorts of cancers:
_http://www.focus.de/politik/ausland/geruechte-verdichten-sich-putins-angeblicher-bauchspeicheldruesenkrebs-westliches-hirngespinst-oder-russische-realitaet_id_4231880.html

Well that's utter tosh then. If it's been an on-off circulation for that long it sounds like some heavy duty wishful thinking to me.

They certainly wish that Putin would drop dead. With his super slick diplomacy and ability to speak without a teleprompter, he's putin' them all to shame!

If they could they would stab him 233545 times, cut him in pieces and say he suicided himself. And many people would buy it! He certainly is mentally strong and seems to have a lot of self control.

Ho ho! Very good. I don't know if he's just that good, or everyone else is just that bad, but I know what you mean. I don't remember NOT being impressed by him, he won't bite or take the bait when many would & miss crucial opportunities for learning & growth, for him & his country. And yeah, I don't ever recall him using a teleprompter either. He either has a prepared speech or he just starts freestyling... from the heart. If he had reacted to any of the bs, the psycho elite would have done something akin to what they did with Gadaffi, or Saddam, bin Laden etc. Strung him up for all to see & proclaim how the west stopped "another" "cold war", then trot out nonsensical statistics on "economic growth/recovery" & Ebola vaccines, blah blah, yada yada. He really does seem to be the best that this planet has at this time... thankfully.

Keit said:
Siberia said:
Putin:
- My political opponents benefit from it, those who try to bring discredit upon the legitimacy and efficiency of the government. I will answer their health questions as usual: dream on. :)

:rotfl:
It just amazing to see how many parallels there are between him and Caesar. He also had a robust health and tons of energy. Which is essential for a strong and smart leader, who wants to survive in the sea full of sharks.
Yeah!
13948770519949.jpg

Odyssey said:
Ascien said:
Pashalis said:

Well, although they can "create reality" (like creating money out of nothing) seems that can not cause a disease in Putin, despite how much they want it.

l apprenti de forgeron said:
Keit said:
Siberia said:
Putin:
- My political opponents benefit from it, those who try to bring discredit upon the legitimacy and efficiency of the government. I will answer their health questions as usual: dream on. :)

It just amazing to see how many parallels there are between him and Caesar. He also had a robust health and tons of energy. Which is essential for a strong and smart leader, who wants to survive in the sea full of sharks.
Yeah!
13948770519949.jpg

Odyssey said:
Ascien said:
Pashalis said:

Well, although they can "create reality" (like creating money out of nothing) seems that can not cause a disease in Putin, despite how much they want it.

Nice pic ! ;)

I should have known better...it seems they would stop at nothing with their attacks against him...
http://en.ria.ru/russia/20141029/194777559/Kremlin-Spokesman-Peskovs-Response-to-Putins-Alleged-Cancer-Bite.html

I'm kind of worry though. Who knows how far they will go. In light of what could happen in Palestine
Palestinians are seeking the creation of an independent state on the territories of the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, partially occupied by Israel as a result of the 1967 war. Though Israel withdrew from Gaza in 2005, it is still maintaining a land, air and sea blockade against the territories.

Earlier in October, Palestine drew up a UN Security Council draft resolution calling for an end to Israeli occupation before November 2016. Russia and a number of other countries have expressed their readiness to back the resolution.
http://en.ria.ru/world/20141031/194902837/Russia-International-Community-Should-Provide-More-Support-to.html

We all know how well the Israeli's reacted after Sweden acknowledged the state of Palestine... I don't think that they will be so kind with a back up of Russia though...

"The Swedish government needs to understand that relations in the Middle East are more complicated than a piece of furniture from Ikea that you assemble at home," Israeli foreign minister Avigdor Lieberman told Haaretz, referring to the Swedish furniture retailer, "and should act with responsibility and sensitivity."

In response to Lieberman's comments, Wallstrom quipped (via NPR): "I will be happy to send Israel Foreign Minister Lieberman an Ikea flat pack to assemble. He'll see it requires a partner, cooperation, and a good manual."
http://www.businessinsider.com/sweden-recognizes-palestine-2014-10

I'm sorry if this has been covered before but I thought I'd ask anyway to get people's thoughts. Now I have been impressed and have admiration for Russia and Putin on how they have handled the pressure and lies that have been thrown at them by the west. At times I do find the constant rhetoric a distraction and I feel this is meant to be the case. Probably to keep people in a state of fear and to ensure the west has another enemy we need to be wary of.

A friend of mine sent me this over yesterday which I have read through.

http://cassiopaea.org/2010/09/15/666-the-mark-of-the-beast/

In here when the feet of the bear is discussed it is stated it represents Russia. It also suggests Russia is under control from the same forces as the USA (the Lizzie's). I am reading the wave again so it may be covered in there or in here somewhere. Is there really any difference between any power centre throughout the world??

are the same hands controlling all sides (which is my feeling). Is it a danger to think there is any difference between East/west or just wishful thinking and we're trying to create a false heroe we can believe in.

I would imagine this has been covered here in detail and would appreciate anyone pointing me to the threads.

I would suggest looking at the date of the session, considering the conditions that prevailed in Russia at the time, and recalling that we do live in an open universe.

I think the point is that the whole world is, and always has been, under the control of "4D STS", and there may be a "power center" located in Russia (among other places) but these centers are not overt, and there is a certain amount of room for maneuver when under someone's control. That room to maneuver might actually be part of some universal "law". Notice that nothing Russia has done is likely to change the world, or the course it appears to be on, in any significant way.

I am the white sheep of my family :D so inclined to believe that anyone can buck a trend/destiny.
I would say that in addition to being nobody's fool, Mt Putin is on the level. If only because he can answer questions from all & sundry for hours at a time without speechwriters or a teleprompt. And he takes the time to do it.
He is coming from a solid foundation if he can do that IMHO

Laura said:
I would suggest looking at the date of the session, considering the conditions that prevailed in Russia at the time, and recalling that we do live in an open universe.
My memory is poor and yes did look at the date but not link it who was in power and what was going on in Russia while Yeltsin was in charge. A lot can change in 20 years and I can look at things from a negative perspective.
Perceval said:
I think the point is that the whole world is, and always has been, under the control of "4D STS", and there may be a "power center" located in Russia (among other places) but these centers are not overt, and there is a certain amount of room for maneuver when under someone's control. That room to maneuver might actually be part of some universal "law". Notice that nothing Russia has done is likely to change the world, or the course it appears to be on, in any significant way.
Agreed thanks for pointing this out I suppose it's free will in action.
Silveryblue said:
I am the white sheep of my family :D so inclined to believe that anyone can buck a trend/destiny.
I would say that in addition to being nobody's fool, Mt Putin is on the level. If only because he can answer questions from all & sundry for hours at a time without speechwriters or a teleprompt. And he takes the time to do it.
He is coming from a solid foundation if he can do that IMHO
Yes this does seem the case it may be a tendency by me to tar all leaders/politicians with the same brush. Probably hardly surprising looking what the leaders in the UK are like now and have been throughout my lifetime.

Thebull said:
Perceval said:
You might like to read the latest Sott Focus that deals with this topic to some extent.

Russia's 'existential threat' to the USA is really the human threat to psychopaths in power

Yes a an excellent article which I read earlier today. I find it astounding the skill Putin has shown in managing to avoid been pushed into conflict. Let's hope he can continue to do so as if that happens it would be catastrophic for us all.

He's practically a saint in my book. I would have to have dozens of people around me to keep me from flipping out!

Laura said:
Thebull said:
Yes a an excellent article which I read earlier today. I find it astounding the skill Putin has shown in managing to avoid been pushed into conflict. Let's hope he can continue to do so as if that happens it would be catastrophic for us all.

He's practically a saint in my book. I would have to have dozens of people around me to keep me from flipping out!

It's funny, actually... I really admire Putin and I have a lot of respect for the guy because of everything he has done against seemingly impossible odds.

Then I find myself questioning this admiration and respect. I'm so used to people in power being total psycho jerks for the most part that it's like I have to find something wrong with Putin. Like, "No! He can't be THAT good!"

How sad is that?

St. Vladimir... I like it!
:lol:

Laura said:
Thebull said:
Perceval said:
You might like to read the latest Sott Focus that deals with this topic to some extent.

Russia's 'existential threat' to the USA is really the human threat to psychopaths in power

He's definitely one of the few figures in this world worth looking up to. He uses very little fancy useless rhetoric (except when done purposefully to appease hysterical western media/interviewers) and very little ego can be seen in his words/actions. He shows outstanding self control and forbearance, being himself a kind of microcosm of the Russian strategy right now. And most of all he is able to hold his ground against some of the most merciless psychos on the planet (plus their media empire) and demonstrate true, inner confidence in whatever he is trying to achieve.

I agree with Scotty it's very difficult to accept that a man with such power could have a heart, but what he is demonstrating seems to prove it to be so. Or maybe. Not expecting him to ride in on a white horse, but all this is truly a pleasure to watch and learn from.

Scottie said:
Then I find myself questioning this admiration and respect. I'm so used to people in power being total psycho jerks for the most part that it's like I have to find something wrong with Putin. Like, "No! He can't be THAT good!"

How sad is that?

Well, he is best friends with Berlusconi. ;)

italy_berlusconi_putin.jpg

But then, who knows, maybe he is in good relations with him because Berlusconi is "what you see is what you get" type of polititian. And maybe we don't know really why. I do remember that in one of the documentaries about Putin they talked about the time in the 90's when Berlusconi came to Russia for an official visit during a hard period for him (being called a mafioso, having lawsuits, etc). And how he was impressed by Putin, who treated him with respect as if he didn't know about all the allegations. Maybe it is again more of an example of what kind of person Putin is, than anything else.

Damn, St. Vladimir, indeed! :lol:

Btw, not long ago (29th of July this year) Putin marked 1,000 years since the death of St. Prince Vladimir the Great, credited with bringing Christianity to the country during the Middle Ages. ;)

Back
Top Bottom