Saturn Articles

Also found a reference to the Erik Asphaug and Martin Jutzi model on SOTT (September 7, 2011):

https://www.sott.net/article/234631-GRAIL-and-the-Mystery-of-the-Missing-Moon

I don't dismiss Talbot, I think he's right about a lot of things.

I'm so happy to hear, you're not dismissing David Talbott, Laura! - From my perspective we all know so little and are doing good to respect the work of other people who dare to stand out with their unique worldview instead of behaving like the vast majority and saying nothing just not to get ridiculed.

And I agree about the gravity issue vis a vis dinosaurs.

Yes, this is one of the most exciting topics from my perspective, also regarding the point that human footprints seem to have been found besides those from Dinosaurs!

Thanks to the others for their contributions regarding the moons of the Earth! Will finally read "Beelzebub's Tales". Found it on a website called SCRIBD, btw. You can download for free, in case you upload something. Or in case you want it more convenient, you just pay a little annual fee and can start downloading like that! Lots of Gurdjieff stuff on there in all kinds of languages!

If you haven't already, do read "Earth Changes and the Human Cosmic Connection". That book is something of a spin-off from C&tHoM only from a much more technical angle which is why I'm only an "adjunct" author, so to say.

Alexander Gottwald said:
That one was the first of the three "Secret History" books I read, Laura! :)

Oops, sorry. I re-checked and didn't see it listed, so I must have done it too fast!

After I finished all of the 3 SHOTW books I'm now reading "The Apocalypse: Comets, Asteroids and Cyclical Catastrophes". :)

Alexander Gottwald said:
I don't dismiss Talbot, I think he's right about a lot of things.

I'm so happy to hear, you're not dismissing David Talbott, Laura! - From my perspective we all know so little and are doing good to respect the work of other people who dare to stand out with their unique worldview instead of behaving like the vast majority and saying nothing just not to get ridiculed.

And I agree about the gravity issue vis a vis dinosaurs.

Yes, this is one of the most exciting topics from my perspective, also regarding the point that human footprints seem to have been found besides those from Dinosaurs!

Thanks to the others for their contributions regarding the moons of the Earth! Will finally read "Beelzebub's Tales". Found it on a website called SCRIBD, btw. You can download for free, in case you upload something. Or in case you want it more convenient, you just pay a little annual fee and can start downloading like that! Lots of Gurdjieff stuff on there in all kinds of languages!

Just a heads up regarding Beelzebub's Tales - be prepared to invest a lot of time before understanding begins to dawn. Follow G's advice to the letter...read his expositions thrice. Though, in my opinion, the time invested is well worth it :)

Kris

P.S. The edition you ought to read - the original, unrevised edition in English - is 1238 pages, published by penguin books.

Back
Top Bottom