Save the date ?

ELTE2307

Padawan Learner
Hi everyone,

I just wondered: is the date of transition to 4D settled for sure?
In one of the transcript, the C spoke about May or June 2014.
is it still hanging on ?

ELTE

As far as the C's indicate throughout the whole contact, there is no such thing as a date that would ever be settled for sure in regards to just anything.
The future is open!

AFAIK, the C's never mentionned a specific date regarding the "transition to 4D". You're probably refering to this session :

Session Date: June 20th 2009

Laura, Ark, Don D, Jason, A**, Joe, Allen B, C**, G**, Scottie

A: 5 more years! 2 go! 0 new year!

See this thread :

Anart said:
The C's did NOT say that the wave would arrive in the second half of 2014. They said in five years it would be 'year zero' - but we have no idea what that actually means. It could mean the wave arrives, it could mean that things change significantly, it could mean an infinite number of things. It's really unhelpful to lead people astray the way you just have with your post - so please try to refrain from that in the future.

As mentioned in a previous topic, the "2 go" reference could also mean that after the first 5 years, 2 more years go before the new year starts so whatever the Cs mean by "0 new year" may not happen before 2016.

They said it's 5 more years on 20 June 2009. Laura asked again on July next year. What they exactly said about the transition was '0 year on 2014'.

Q: (L) Is there any particular reason you made the announcement about 5 years to go?

A: Just reminding you.

Q: (L) You normally have never been date-specific.

A: This is not "day" specific but close enough for horseshoes.

The newer sessions seem to be going in that direction. With remarks
such as New world coming.

Q: (L) What did you mean by, "New world coming"?

A: You are in the transition and it will accelerate dramatically soon.

Q: (L) So you're saying that - as we have speculated ourselves - everything that used to be prophesied for the future, now we're in it; It's happening.

A: Yes. Isn't it grand?

But who knows.

Yeah, kind of groping around in the dark.
I suppose the very best thing to do is wait and see (and get prepared as much as one can)

ELTE

bosy said:
They said it's 5 more years on 20 June 2009. Laura asked again on July next year. What they exactly said about the transition was '0 year on 2014'.

Yes, but 5 more years to what? Could be 5 more years to the beginning of a worldwide pandemic.

Don't forget that the "2 go" reference is separated from the 5 more years statement so it could add 2 more years to some other event not necessarily related to what would happen in 2014. It's always important to keep an open mind when reading the transcripts.

Add: punctuation marks shouldn't be disregarded. They can give an entirely different meaning to the sentence.

Interesting.....I read it as 2 leave.....as in 2 entities (or something) go.
2 go could be two leave ??

mh77 said:
Interesting.....I read it as 2 leave.....as in 2 entities (or something) go.
2 go could be two leave ??

I've wondered about this remark by the C's too..

Could it be something like the old sports phrase 'on your mark; get set; go!'?

Might it be a countdown, ie, 5 (4, 3) 2-to go, and 0-we're off...

If you think about it, 2013 and 2014 seem to constitute 2 more years to go and with the uptick of events since Jan 2013, it looks like 2103-2014 might the 2 years of heightened 'cataclysms/bombardment/
bloodshed/hunger/destruction/the ridiculously desperate disinfo/excuses/cover-ups of the PTB leading up to the grand closing of all intersecting events comprising arrival of the wave-comet cluster-twin sun at perihelion...

Just MHO

Eboard10 said:
bosy said:

Yes, but 5 more years to what? Could be 5 more years to the beginning of a worldwide pandemic.

Don't forget that the "2 go" reference is separated from the 5 more years statement so it could add 2 more years to some other event not necessarily related to what would happen in 2014. It's always important to keep an open mind when reading the transcripts.

Add: punctuation marks shouldn't be disregarded. They can give an entirely different meaning to the sentence.

Well thought, Eboard10. Thanks for sharing.

Interesting, I had a completely different take on it, more like:

5 more years to go (with emphasis on the last 2 years, 2012 and 2013/14), and then no more new year. That's it, nada.

Showed the message to my husband and he said it reminds him of a text message one sometimes gets from 20vear olds and is unable to decipher. Maybe somebody in this age-group could help? :)

M.T.

Minas Tirith said:

Interesting, I had a completely different take on it, more like:

5 more years to go (with emphasis on the last 2 years, 2012 and 2013/14), and then no more new year. That's it, nada.

Showed the message to my husband and he said it reminds him of a text message one sometimes gets from 20vear olds and is unable to decipher. Maybe somebody in this age-group could help? :)

M.T.

Yes, that's the lingua franca of the internet generation. I too first thought that 2 go means to go, so five more years to go.
But of course we cannot be certain of that and don't benefit in any way from anticipating as has been stated many times here.

Q: (P*****) So, anticipating a future event reduces the likelihood of the happening of this event? How
does it happen? How does it work? A: These factors should be kept in mind by all the new PC members.
You are all on the threshold of a new life. Anticipate not what the universe can and will do, just do the
work asked of you and the wave will come to meet you and lift you up. (L) So it's best to pay attention to
reality and deal with reality that is here and now in a most effective and efficient way and let the universe
take care of itself. As long as you are doing your part...A: Yes

“A: All prophecies attached to calendar dates are useless unless you wish to be sucked up by the 4th density
STS forces!”

Just my current take on this.

'5 more years!'
- It's probably safe to say that something (big) will happen or start happening 5 years from June 2009, so somewhere around mid 2014. But what? Could be whatever the C's meant by '0 new year!', but I'm leaning a bit more in direction that '2 go!' line holds some other significant meaning.

'2 go!'
- Maybe the C's intended that number 2 stands both for 'two' and 'to' in the same time, so maybe it can be read as 'two(years?) to go!'. My take on this is that whatever starts happening in mid 2014 will last for about 2 years before '0 new year!' takes place. But what is going to last 2 years before '0 new year!' and what does '0 new year!' stands for?

'0 new year!'
- Well maybe it's a wave. Two most important coming events that C's were teaching us to prepare for are Wave and comet cluster and they are coming in tandem this cycle around, meteor cluster riding the wave but preceding it in it's time of arrival, if I'm not mistaken. Maybe, and just maybe, the cluster will truly arrive in mid 2014 and Wave some 2 years after.

Here the C's also mentioned 'New year coming!'..

Laura said:
Session Date: July 22nd 2012

A: Joy to the World!

Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Eionjoya

Q: (L) And where do you transmit through or from?

A: New year coming!

Q: (L) Where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea

Q: (L) You seem to be a little bit excited about something.

A: We are!

Q: (L) What are you excited about?

A: Peace will come!

Q: (L) And when will this peace come? Well, maybe "when" isn't the right question. How is peace going to come?

A: The cosmos is going to clean house!!!

Q: (Perceval) Doesn't sound very peaceful. (L) Yeah, that doesn't sound very peaceful to me!

A: Believe us it will be after!

Anyway that's just my current take which could very likely be wrong.
On the side note, the last line from the above quoted session sounds even scarier then "The cosmos is going to clean house!!!" to my ears, because it's meaning might as well be that the reason it will be peaceful after the cosmos cleans the house is loss of huge percentage of human population.

There is also this interpretation by Laura.
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,30528.msg411858.html#msg411858

I could very well be 5 years till the comet cluster arrives and removes those which
it doesn't need, and then the remaining 2 years is spent in what Laura called
"return of Christ" which could actually be a global state of mind" until the wave arrives.

Back
Top Bottom