Schizophrenia

Nathancat7

Jedi Master
I was looking into things about clowns, and thier connections to demons, and I came across this video about a fellow helping treat people who are haunted by dark voices, and how the use of amphetamines increases their presence in the chase of dopamine programming highs. Here's the video.
At some point the video gets into the Song "Amazing Grace," and how demons don't like it.
Then Here's a video about about music and how it affects water crystals forming complex orgizational patterns.
I'm sure this subject has been talked about and researched here, but I'd just thought I'd share.
And:
Hope you enjoy,
Thanks Nathan

Hi @Nathancat7 , have you read "The Field" thread? There are some interesting parallels there and it helps to explain how "consciousnesses" can interact with their physical environment. I think it ties in things like the Masaru Emoto research and now chemicals like amphetamines can possibly act as "biological frequency scramblers" and leave a doorway open for such entities.

just came across this post by Pierre in the HBOT thread, I haven't managed to watch the whole thing (it's nearly 2hrs) and admittedly I've hopped through it(!) but its another resource that adds credence to the idea of how information/consciousness is transmitted and interacts with 3rd Density.

This thread, or its title, reminded me of the session below, where schizophrenia is discussed from a bit of a different angle, diet:

Q: (L) Okay. What's the next question? (Psyche) We were checking some statistics and we realized that full siblings of schizophrenics are nine times more likely than the general population to have schizophrenia, and four times more likely to have bipolar disorder. Is {name redacted} affected by this genetic tendency?

A: Oh indeed! However this requires explanation. First of all, the genetics that are associated with schizophrenia can be either a doorway or a barrier. Second, the manifestation of schizophrenia can take non-ordinary pathways. That is to say that diet can activate the pathway without the concomitant benefits.

Q: (Burma) I think that they're saying that schizophrenia could essentially be a way to be open to seeing other aspects of reality but diet can make it so it basically just makes you crazy without actually seeing anything.

A: Primitive societies that eat according to the normal diet for human beings do not have "schizophrenics", but they do have shamans who can "see".

Q: (Perceval) So a schizophrenic on animal fat is a shaman. (L) Well, wait a minute. There's something real subtle here. What I think you're saying is that when these genetic pathways are activated through wrong diet, it screws up the shamanic capacity?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So, schizophrenia as we understand it or have witnessed it is a screw-up of something that could or might manifest in a completely different way on a different diet? Is that it?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And that's what you meant by not only a doorway, but also a barrier because the person who is on the wrong diet and has schizophrenia is barred from being able to be a bridge between the worlds. They kind of get lost. They're barred from having a normal life, and they're also barred from coming back from their delusions or whatever they're seeing even if they're not delusions. Maybe they’re seeing, but they're unable to help or do anything.

There is maybe a "spiritual" aspect to schizophrenia but I don't think it's all spiritual because there must be some physical predisposition such as genetics and diet (gluten seems to enhance the symptoms). In middle school, a classmate had psychotic episodes. One morning, kids from his village told me that on the previous day he was running everywhere, out of his mind, and talking about death or something. During the class I turned to look at him for some reason. He stood up with his eyes wide open and suddenly ran off the classroom. A few moments later there was an earthquake...
On rare occasions I've seen people "receiving a download" where after a freeze, the eyes, the tone of the voice and somehow the body posture (but especially the eyes) change. There are many subtle and not so subtle non-material influences that our materialistic frame of mind doesn't account for. Maybe people who suffer from conditions like schizophrenia, because of some know or unknown physical predispositions are more susceptible to those influences that at targeted at everybody at various degrees, but that doesn't negate the need for physical treatments in addition to spiritual ones. OSIT

Jerry Marzinsky (the guy featured in the first video you shared Nathancat) is discussed in the Malachi Martin thread starting here: Hostage to the Devil, Malachi Martin/Glimpses of the Devil ,Scott Peck :
Related to this topic I just listened to a podcast on James Delingpoles' Delingpod where he interviewed a guy named Jerry Marzinsky (available also with video HERE). This guy is a retired psychotherapists who has done a lot of work with schizophrenics in hospitals and prisons, interviewing them about what the voices in their head were telling them etc. Long story short, he got convinced that the voices actually are 'demons', and external entities – the things they say are not generated by the individuals themselves. Also, Castaneda's work is mentioned and Jerry describes how these entities give you thoughts that are not your own (a.k.a. Predators' Mind).

Pretty intersting discussion, also 'shadow people' are mentioned. Reminds me of the things told in the books 'Hostage to the devil' and 'Operators and things'. I recommend listening to this in bright daylight, pretty chilling stuff! :cool2:

This was the first time I heard about this guy but he's apparently done several interviews which can be found on his website. He has also written a book and some articles (see website). I haven't yet had a look at those, maybe later. It's not good to get exposed to this stuff for long periods, just listening to this interview made me feel slightly weird. :scared:

Reading the Master and His Emissary, discussed in this thread:

...changed the way I see many things, including schizophrenia. Many of the features of isolated left hemisphere functioning, as evidenced by people with right hemisphere lesions for example, have parallels with the experiences described by schizophrenics. McGilchrist talks quite a bit about this, and it might partly explain this condition (and its apparently increasing prevalence in the modern world). In my opinion it may even point towards a possible therapy - increased communication between the hemispheres.

My younger (half) brother was diagnosed with Schizophrenia a few short years ago. It's an appalling condition, he's practically been a stranger to us ever since.

We're unsure how and why he developed the condition.
We came from a abusive childhood, and he may or may not have experimented with street drugs at the time his condition was onset, we will never know the true facts because he concealed them at the time and is since pretty incoherent.

His biggest symptoms were/are an inability to care for himself (even at a basic level) and magical thinking, he even started collecting David Icke books, but really without any ability at all discern fact from fiction.

It's a subject I'd like to research further, but as it's close to home, it's a painful subject to explore.

Mental Health treatment in the UK equates to sheltering, feeding, and watering him in a hospital, without any psychotherapy at all, which is another tragic tangent.

A new talk with Marzinsky on his experiences with schizophrenics. His religious take interests me, because I've felt resistance to prayer on the odd occasion, a slightly furtive impression was conveyed. I make efforts to rise above any blockages however, and my dreams have been light-hearted of late. Schizophrenia is a beguiling illness, vague and ambiguous. It's great that there are people like Jerry out there tracking the patterns of behaviour in patients.

I have theory that some type of food (highly processed, fast foods) have nanoparticles that acts like antena and human person can be easy manipulated by electromagnetic/scalar waves.

BTW. Cosmetics, pharmaceutics and kitchen salt anti-caking agent can also have nanoparticles.

What is essential, not only fat diet or carbohydrate diet is important here. Gut microbiota is also important. There's many type of food that interfere with gut microbiota, like sacharosis or emulsifiers (ice creams).

Healthy gut microbiota can also be part of antenna and receiving capacity.

In old times, when schizophrenia was first discovered , in 1800s, it was called "the dementia of the young". Someone can ask, why young people was developing dementia in 1800s, when there was no electric grid? Maybe they were bombarded by scalar waves. And where those scalar waves come from. Maybe human beaings also can emmit scalar waves.

BTW. There are many definitions of word schizophrenia, but we can say: "it is a state of disharmony in life". If you feel first symptoms of schizophrenia in your life - slow down, hold your horses.

Laura often use term "petty tyrants" in her books. I didn't know fully what this means until now. If you start to use antenna, many agents of the matrix "petty tyrants" start to apeare near you in othere to pacify you. Disbalance you.

Sometimes people with schizophrenia are people who discovered vast world of their emotionality, and usually they cannot cope with this sensitiveness and become disbalanced.

In psychological literature there is often element of overprotective mother that can promote develope of schizophrenia in their child.
Nowadays we know that mind control technology can induce schizophrenia on whole family in other to pacyfy spiritual and intelectual development.

See also:

My personal experience is of course subjective, but the beginning of channeling is experienced as a type of schizophrenia. I had a spontaneous shamanic activation (a term I even came across months later) almost 5 years ago. It wasn’t completely spontaneous as in the months leading to the event I would spend a considerable amount of time pondering in my head about the world and my place in it, and occasionally I would “hear” an answer to the questions I posed for myself. “Sounded” like me, but shockingly didn’t come from any part of my human brain which left me puzzled. It started slow, but the frequency of “hearing” answers increased to such a level that I searched for symptoms of schizophrenia. Of course at almost 35 yo and without family history, I didn’t fit the profile. Besides, it was just a single voice and it wasn’t telling me to harm myself or others - instead it was helping as the answers were on point. As it turned out, I was talking to myself… The whole experience still made me question if schizophrenia is just a symptom of “antenna” activation before the person is mentally mature enough to filter the incoming information and gets hijacked by STS. Just my two cents in hopes that it helps someone.

The whole experience still made me question if schizophrenia is just a symptom of “antenna” activation before the person is mentally mature enough to filter the incoming information and gets hijacked by STS. Just my two cents in hopes that it helps someone.
BTW. Even normal people use antenna in daily life. But if you use antenna in the way that Lizzies don't accept then ...

In old times people loose their minds because of fire, earthquake, flood, natural disaster, death in family, famine, stock market collapse. It was related with living in physical reality.

Nowadays people are mentally sick becouse emotional aspect of our life.

Usually people who are anarchist and realize that system they are born in, are not fair and well designed become mentally ill, even if they don't communicate their feelings about world to others. Maybe there are invisible system of control that isolate such people.

Many wise philosophers were isolated and died in poverty because they don't cooperate with the system. Their most precious thing they achieve in their life was their intelect.

Advanced technology can be used to induce fake schizophrenia. Why some people loose their mind and died because STS attack and some people survived? Maybe it's all about intensions. If you are love 3D money, power, goods you are easy object to attack. If you have good intensions it's not easy to kill you.

Real schizophrenia also exist, when you so attached to some idea that you don't want to let go. Or you so greedy that you loose your mind.

Not only advanced technology can induce schizophrenia, real people also can make that we loose our minds. We have to learn how to not be provoked by provocateurs.

From session 25 October 1994:
Q: (L) What was the energy fueling the crazy sick life of Aliester Crowley?

A: Lizards.

Q: (L) Are Lizards responsible for paranoid schizophrenia?

A: Some.

Q: (L) In a general sense, in the majority of cases, what is the cause of paranoia or schizophrenia?

A: Lizard manipulation of energies.

Q: (L) Why?

A: To feed off the negative results.

Q: (L) So it isn't necessarily attachments?

A: No.

Q: (L) Do Lizards use attachments of dark energies to effect their purposes?

Q: (L) In a lot of cases of paranoid schizophrenia are attachments used?

Q: (L) Are they perpetuating schizophrenia through genetics?

A: Can. Or mental and emotional. Environmental life experiences.

Q: (L) Why does it not usually show up until adolescence? Is this because adolescents are being abducted and having implants put in?

A: Not necessarily.

There is maybe a "spiritual" aspect to schizophrenia but I don't think it's all spiritual because there must be some physical predisposition such as genetics and diet (gluten seems to enhance the symptoms). In middle school, a classmate had psychotic episodes. One morning, kids from his village told me that on the previous day he was running everywhere, out of his mind, and talking about death or something. During the class I turned to look at him for some reason. He stood up with his eyes wide open and suddenly ran off the classroom. A few moments later there was an earthquake...
On rare occasions I've seen people "receiving a download" where after a freeze, the eyes, the tone of the voice and somehow the body posture (but especially the eyes) change. There are many subtle and not so subtle non-material influences that our materialistic frame of mind doesn't account for. Maybe people who suffer from conditions like schizophrenia, because of some know or unknown physical predispositions are more susceptible to those influences that at targeted at everybody at various degrees, but that doesn't negate the need for physical treatments in addition to spiritual ones. OSIT
I kind of wonder about myself.
My mother graduated Silicum luade (sp) and Phi Beta Cappa, but was so ignorant of history and research, she took fluoride pills when pregnant because she thought, and was told, it would give her children stronger bones and teeth.
I had in teens a benign tumor on birth mark on the back of my head.
She took me to the doctor and he froze it off without anesethia by spraying liquid nitrogen for 5 minutes to the back of my head.
It felt like a brain freeze times ten.
Well lesions on the cerebellum, in a specific location, are associated with schizophrenia too.
In a sense, many people are thinking through the cerebellum without developed pathways to the frontal lobes so it's a kind of schizophrenia.
But specific to the condition; when I read the c's information about diet I was like, that's it, I'm not slacking on this anymore.

My personal experience is of course subjective, but the beginning of channeling is experienced as a type of schizophrenia. I had a spontaneous shamanic activation (a term I even came across months later) almost 5 years ago. It wasn’t completely spontaneous as in the months leading to the event I would spend a considerable amount of time pondering in my head about the world and my place in it, and occasionally I would “hear” an answer to the questions I posed for myself. “Sounded” like me, but shockingly didn’t come from any part of my human brain which left me puzzled. It started slow, but the frequency of “hearing” answers increased to such a level that I searched for symptoms of schizophrenia. Of course at almost 35 yo and without family history, I didn’t fit the profile. Besides, it was just a single voice and it wasn’t telling me to harm myself or others - instead it was helping as the answers were on point. As it turned out, I was talking to myself… The whole experience still made me question if schizophrenia is just a symptom of “antenna” activation before the person is mentally mature enough to filter the incoming information and gets hijacked by STS. Just my two cents in hopes that it helps someone.
When I first had a hallucinatory, abduction experience, at 17, I didn't talk about it. I didn't think about it but I didn't of course forget it.
I simply didn't have any place in my world view to put it.
I didn't want anyone to think I was crazy, but privately I thought, f, I'm schizo.
For me it was a time of incredible emotional upheaval and wild sometimes transformative intensity. With major depression, the separation was formative not immiadiate, happening painfully over a number of years.
The answer, of course, is to develop nous, something I've never heard of.
That I have the power to love, that I have the responsibility, faith, to protect myself.
And it is within this Christian faith, in the heart, that I see, not here, a type of schizophrenia that is like a fanatical scar tissue covering up, but not truly healing in response to waking up to the terror of the situation. Still, with all the rampant drug use and manufactured terror it's understandable.
But it isn't just in the fundies.
Lefty ideology hides it's hysteria in a divisive attempt to seek comfort in ideologic security. There's no healing from that.
But in all this there is the social fabric that does provide healing.
Families, children, laughter, security that is transformative whether unconscious and for me more and more learning and being conscious of.

Back
Top Bottom