Schizophrenic mexican elections

In the Expenditures Budget Project of the 2019 Federation, in matters of security, the Secretariat of National Defense (Sedena) is the only one that will have an increase, while the Navy and the Federal Police will record a cut in their resources.

They highlight areas that, despite their transformation into the National Intelligence Center, already considered in the Organic Law of the Federal Public Administration, still appear under its old name, such as the Center for Research and National Security (CISEN), for which 2 thousand 490 million 693 thousand 791 pesos are requested, which represents 13.7 percent less compared to the budget of 2018, when it was 2 thousand 888 million 443 thousand 702 pesos.

Also appears the Office of the National Commissioner of Security, a position that will no longer exist in this administration, and that in 2018 received 216 million 427 thousand 451 pesos, while for next year 173 million 657 thousand 598 pesos are requested.

For the General Directorate of Plataforma México, the technological instrument that performs intelligence tasks with a database of millions of voice, fingerprint and object records is considered a reduction of 6.6 percent.

For the General Directorate of Plataforma México, the technological instrument that performs intelligence tasks with a database of millions of voice, fingerprint and object records is considered a reduction of 6.6 percent.

Translated from Spanish by Microsoft
#AMLO said that the presidential staff would disappear, but in the economic package are contemplated 372 billion pesos for this item 🤔 Dan a EMP 372 mdp en paquete económico

Translated from Spanish by Microsoft
#ENVIVO| #AMLO leads the beginning of the construction of #TrenMaya in #Chiapas follow him by #Periscope

Borderland Beat: Arsenal seized in Tecámac EDM
Saturday, December 15, 2018
Investigative Agents of the Special Affairs Prosecutor's Office FAE of the Edoméx [Estado de Mexico] Prosecutor's Office conducted a search of a building in Tecámac, where 26 firearms and more than 7,000 useful cartridges of various calibers were located.
As a result of the complaint, the Agent of the Public Prosecutor's Office requested that a search warrant be issued for that property. At the site they located:
0732d2eb4b3eb310ccd0995b7a6c798f.png

14 caliber 22 rifles of various brands,
.9 mm caliber rifle,
2 16 caliber shotguns,
1 48 caliber shotgun,
2 7 mm caliber rifles,
1 double barreled shotgun, caliber 28,
1 caliber firearm 44 semi-automatic,
1 caliber 50 pistol,
1 caliber 32 pistol,
1 caliber 22 caliber revolver,
1 special caliber 38 revolver,
5,400 useful caliber 5.56 rounds used for AR15 weapon,
1,889 caliber .223 useful rounds,
160 caliber 7.62 useful rounds.
The property was secured, while the investigations continue in order to locate people related to these events.

Borderland Beat: Canadian killed in Mexico City washed money for El Pistache of La Unión de El Betito
Chivis Martinez Borderland Beat-thank you BB follower-from Diario Contra Replica
Thursday, December 13, 2018
Jodh Singh Manj, the Canadian man who was executed last week in the parking lot in a Santa Fe shopping center was the main money launderer for David García Ramírez, “El Pistache”, ex-leader of the La Unión de Tepito cartel.

The woman who accompanied him is the one who helped “El Pistache” and Roberto Moyado Esparza, “El Betito”, to rent apartments and other places to hide or live.

Reports obtained by ContraRéplica reveal that the Canadian who was 31 years old, worked with the criminal group of La Unión de El Betito.

In recent months, the Canadian helped El Pistache to launder the money they obtained from their various illicit activities. He invested it in shadow businesses and then returned the cleansed money to the Union leader.

According to the information, on Wednesday afternoon the man went to the Sports World gym located inside a shopping center in Santa Fe. He was in a SUV, and he was carrying a pistol.

After leaving the gym, he was accompanied by a Colombian woman identified as Celis Ascanio. Although it was said that she was his wife, his wife is a Chilean woman who later arrived at the scene.

The reports indicate that the Colombian Celis Ascanio was in charge of renting apartments and houses so that El Pistache and El Betito could use as safehouses and meeting points.

That Wednesday, when they waited for the valet parking to bring them the vehicle, two men arrived aboard a motorcycle.
Although they wore helmets, the Canadian Jodih Manj recognized one of them. A witness identified as Edgar said that as soon as he saw them, the foreigner began to run between the cars.

However, he said, one of the armed motorcyclists chased him, shooting him causing him to fall, once down he was shot at least 3 additional times.

El Pistache and El Betito are imprisoned in different federal prisons. The Pistache was stopped by the Criminal Investigation Agency of the PGR and El Betito by the National Security Commission.

I would change the tittle of the thread to Schizophrenic Mexican Society

Mexico had been suffering from insecurity for as long as I can remember, with this whole issue of gender violence, femicides exacerbated either by the government in office (left, to promote it's gender ideology agenda) or by the opposition (right, center, to criticize the government in office for its ineffectiveness in dealing with the murders, criminals). The media doing their bit to encourage this state of insecurity, alarm, unrest, uneasiness, confusion, anxiety, agitation, upheaval, distress, commotion, disquiet, disturbance, fuss, concern, angryness, fed up with goverment, etc.

This week the right wing became feminist - that's what AMLO (Mexican President) mentioned lately and he is right, it happened, according to my observation - because the women's strike began to circulate on social networks, invited by feminist groups, and with the low mood, indignation of the mexican society due to the last two murders of a young girl (where the photos were also leaked to the tabloids, which is not know, it has been for a long time, only now the feminists decided to complain, graffitiing the National Palace. Then came the kidnapping and brutal murder of little Fatima (7 years old), many public and private sectors on the right and left have joined the Day Without a Woman strike.

Feminists are very happy that more women and men are joining their cause, the right is joining, hanging from this movement, strike. (Politicians, is not surprise, they change whether it may be convenient), common people on the other hand, I wonder ... I think, observed that it had been due ignorance)

I have friends who will also join, when I tell them that this group that has launched the invitation to the strike is feminist and, that it also seeks to promote abortion and gender ideology, they don't believe me and/or tell me that I shouldn't look at the "differences but at the similarities, and that it is for a good cause, to make the government aware of what is going to happen if women are not there. blah, blah, same propaganda of the women's strikes of other years, like the one in the US in 2017 that evolved against Trump.

I think that something similar is going to happen, since, once the right wing (politicians, as conservative people) realize that they are supporting - to a certain extent - the agenda of the government in power that they hate so much... or how they can backtrack? once they realized? ...there have been official communications from such institutions as universities, including catholic universities, businesses, organizations, as well as public institutions.

Thank you forum, at the time I was learning about this whole issue of gender ideology, feminism, inclusive language etc...was difficult for me, I was confused. Today I give thanks, knowledge indedd protects.

I come often to look for material to comment and/or publish, maybe other people want to know more too or do not want to fall in the propaganda loop trap.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Back
Top Bottom