SEE, READ AND THINK.

With some parts of this video you have doubts even of The same Doubt.

Can you summarize and point to those doubts in the video? Started to watch it and wasn't impressed at all. On the contrary, I was pretty annoyed by the "reasoning" presented there as "proof" of the theory. Comes across to me as a big load of make believe and pattern recognition run amok, with no effort involved to cite actual sources or any kind of rational argument for the ideas presented there.

It starts out by telling us that a certain person visited the Berlin Zoo this year and was so impressed by, paraphrasing, "the happiness of the animals there, like no where else on the planet: a certain atmosphere". This is than taken as one of the basic pillars of the "Tatar theory" to tell us that the buildings there with their pointed "minarets" were/are a part of the "energy grid" created by the "Tatars" and that this is why the atmosphere is so good there. So right from the get go, the basis for the rest of the video is a purely subjective impression of a good feeling one single guy had at the Berlin Zoo, which is then taken as the basis of there being remains of this energy grid from this destroyed "civilization", that is merely 100-200 years old, not only in Berlin but around the world. Then it goes on to tell us that the newly build dome above the german Bundestag covers an energy coil out of copper and so forth. Then it shows random historic pictures from all over the world, implying (not explicitly by the way) that they are all connected to this "civilization" and its "destruction".

Maybe there is some concrete and well reasoned documentation out there about this theory (which I would like to see!) but this video definitively doesn't help anyone, and rightfully so, to get some concrete facts about this idea. If the rest of this "theory" floating around the internet is based on similar things like in the video though, I have to say, that I can't see any kind of firm ground on which it is standing at all at the moment. I also have to admit that my mind felt pretty assaulted by the video and I needed to stop watching it rather quickly because of all those make believe statements coupled with historic photos around the world.

WELL, LET'S START.
I MUST CLARIFY THAT THE MAJORITY OF DOUBTS THAT I HAVE IS ABOUT THE OFFICIAL STORIES OF THE WORLD.
And that's what most of the videos that circulate about La Gran Tartaria refer to, to doubt that, and ask questions.

The video does not seem boring, I liked the photos, I know Europe and Asia only for the official story, for photos, for what I deduce from good movies and for the divine internet that connects us.

Pashalis said:
..."I have to say, that I can't see any kind of firm ground on which it is standing at all at the moment".

So, you think that OFFICIAL HISTORY are pure truths that are on firm ground?.
---Not me, Pashalis.

Pashalis said:
Can you summarize and point to those doubts in the video?

What the video says:

1---"Aether, the water that connects everything electromagnetically.

The pseudoscience calls Aether as "dark energy" and "dark matter".

The question here is whether this is equivalent to what the Cs have said about the gravity that unites everything, or perhaps it is the same concept but with a different name.

2---"All cities located at strategic points on earth along rivers, seas and oceans were star fortress and had electromagnetics energy extracted from the Aether".

This point reminded me of what the Economics teacher at the university told us about the location of the big cities and their progress; It was a subject that was taught among others obligatorily.

The professor said that for a city to begin its progress, it had to have an adequate climate, that is, a temperate climate, neither too hot nor too cold, or it had to be near a water source, be it a river or a seaport.

Maybe some do not agree with these conditions for progress.

3---"The energy was captured through towers and obeliscs and stored in the red and white stripped power station of the high civilization called Tartary. They always had a fountain with water near them".

I could doubt this but it may be true.

4---I had been in doubt if the construction of so many minarets in buildings, monuments and churches all over Asia and also in Europe are just ornaments or something else, now I understand that they could have another important function.

5---"And the knowledge and History of the tartar aryan civilization was burned out and erased of the memory of many".

This may refer to the Tartary region as part of the Atlantean civilization.

6 --- It is, I think, an error to confuse the NORDIC race with the ARIA race. People, in general, have doubts and confuse these concepts.

And so we could continue.

This, for now.

So, you think that OFFICIAL HISTORY are pure truths that are on firm ground?.
---Not me, Pashalis.

That wasn't what I said nor what I thought and isn't the point I was making either. Having said that, yes, in official history as well as in unofficial history, there are rather well-established facts, which to ignore and substitute by wild fantasies is rather dangerous. I was merely trying to say that there are specific principles in science, critical thinking and investigation that should be applied to any and all informations, especially if they claim something so grand and "conspiratorial". When a source doesn't provide any coherent nor rational reasoning for the line of idea it is presenting, it is rather dangerous to start with the conviction that there is or might be something to it, rather than approaching it from the other side, namely a very critical outlook on it. When there is nothing even remotely concrete to go by, and worse, a lot of make believe statements that frankly seem to contradict reality/history, it might be a good idea to approach it for what it is, with the information at hand right now: not more than a fairy tale disguised as probable fact.

It is far to easy to get sucked into pattern recognition and at the same time trowing rational reasoning out of the window and seeing conspiracies everywhere. Many if not all things in reality are rather complex and have many shades between black and white.

1---"Aether, the water that connects everything electromagnetically.

The pseudoscience calls Aether as "dark energy" and "dark matter".

The question here is whether this is equivalent to what the Cs have said about the gravity that unites everything, or perhaps it is the same concept but with a different name.

That sentence in itself doesn't say anything unfortunately. The sentence is rather similar to new age word salad, that you can interpret it any way you want as long as there is no concrete reasoning and context behind it, that anyone can follow reasonably by investigation.

2---"All cities located at strategic points on earth along rivers, seas and oceans were star fortress and had electromagnetics energy extracted from the Aether".

This point reminded me of what the Economics teacher at the university told us about the location of the big cities and their progress; It was a subject that was taught among others obligatorily.

The professor said that for a city to begin its progress, it had to have an adequate climate, that is, a temperate climate, neither too hot nor too cold, or it had to be near a water source, be it a river or a seaport.

Maybe some do not agree with these conditions for progress.

Well, that is another grand statement, that is not backed up by any facts anywhere I could see in the video. The professor was mostly right as far as I can see, that doesn't mean however that for the region to be climatically optimal you need any kind of "Aether harnessed artificially by constructions".

3---"The energy was captured through towers and obeliscs and stored in the red and white stripped power station of the high civilization called Tartary. They always had a fountain with water near them".

I could doubt this but it may be true.

Another rather bold statement backed up by nothing even remotely concrete that I could see there. So rather than approaching it from "it might be true" I would approach this from "this might be nonsense".

4---I had been in doubt if the construction of so many minarets in buildings, monuments and churches all over Asia and also in Europe are just ornaments or something else, now I understand that they could have another important function.

Well, the fact in itself that many cultures used similar building stiles for their buildings shouldn't neccecarly imply that there is a grand conspiracy or something hidden there. You would need to first make a thorough investigation into the history of every culture that did that and explore the reasons and times they lived in before even attempting to presume something like this.

"now I understand that they could have another important function". Apparently you are here jumping to this "global energy grid from the Tatar civilization"? If so, you would need something much more concrete than just pointed buildings around the globe to even entertain that idea.

5---"And the knowledge and History of the tartar aryan civilization was burned out and erased of the memory of many".

This may refer to the Tartary region as part of the Atlantean civilization.

You are mixing apples with oranges here. As I understand, the idea in the video is that there was a more or less global "Tatar civilization that had an elaborate energy grid system" merely 100 -200 years ago. The hypothetical Atlantian civilization is supposed to have lived at least 11.600 years ago (and before that point in time) and was at that point maybe wiped of the face of the earth by a global cataclysm. Some might have survived however and transmitted some of the remaining knowledge to next generations. That some of the Atlantian knowledge might have survived in one form or the other till today or 100-200 years ago however (in some circles and probably distorted quite a bit) might not be such an unlikely scenario. But implying, that the Atlantic Civilization from back then survived globally till 100-200 years, right in the face of everyone (if that is the idea), in a coherent and big global way, is a rather silly idea, unless we can see any hard data on that.

Last edited:
I agree with Pashalis. There are some observations, some lack of data or lack of possibility of getting more data and speculative conspiracies. there are some possible technologies. But, jumping to attribute it to one culture or one region is little too much. Particularly vast Tartaria region as they claim (most of asia) and it is as early as 200 years before. Btw, video's graphics were good.

Pashalis and Seek10:

I do not think that all the theory of The Great Tartary is correct, that would be a great ingenuity, I could not explain myself well, but any theory can be used to analyze its elements and clarify doubts, draw conclusions and it can be a challenge that teaches us something. which is what we are doing now.

I wanted to refer to the OFFICIAL HISTORY, but referred precisely to that, to the History itself with geographical references, or Historical-Geographical references and the human displacements accompanied by their culture and their
influence with the settlers with whom they have contact.

Perhaps here it is convenient to use the word Geopolitica.

Nor did I want to refer to the official history of ALL the sciences in their entirety, I was not clear on that, I am not a scientist, less wanted to refer to sciences such as Physics or Biology and its concrete facts, but the particular facts of each One of them for some research may be linked.

I am not a scientist in the way that a biologist,a mathematician or a physicist can be, because in some countries Politics, Economics, sociology, Geopolitics are considered as sciences, and in them we could find true concrete facts that we all like they give us security.

Pashalis said:
... "The sentence is rather similar to new age word salad" .

I do not think that neither the phrase nor the words are "new age words salad", the words and the phrase are very interesting, can lead to investigations to try to know the environment in which we live, therefore they do not seem like something Disposable on the contrary is a stimulus and a challenge for any researcher.

Pashalis said;
"You are mixing apples with oranges here".

No, I am not mixing apples with oranges, on the contrary the most probable thing is that there has been a great civilization thousands of years ago and that the surviving settlers have given different names depending on each region.

And they involuntarily if they could have mixed apples with oranges, you must know or imagine how terrible it can be for the inhabitants who have suffered great catastrophes to lose not only the notion of time but their ability to think could have changed, due to the electromagnetic changes of the earth for having modified basic elements for its balance, for its survival, also the change of climate that is very important.

And so we could continue.

Pashalis and Seek10:
I do not think that all the theory of The Great Tartary is correct, that would be a great ingenuity, I could not explain myself well, but any theory can be used to analyze its elements and clarify doubts, draw conclusions and it can be a challenge that teaches us something. which is what we are doing now.
When I commented before I only watched a part and felt very uneasy with the narration during this part. your title "See, Read and Think" looks there is some thing to it and the picture ( big feet) of the video was attractive too. Now, I finally watched totally, it felt like a slog to watch this video. Video is full of picture of castles, building, structures temples/churches/mosques/towers with a dome and big poles. Watching around 10 attractive pictures per minute while catching up the written text ( As they claim, they took from WikiMedia) is little bit overwhelming. The impression this video gives are:

- Domes, rings , long polls over these huge structures are built to extract the energy from Ether and even claimed they can supply energy for the entire city. These structures are religious structures and Govt. facilities and all most of all things fall under that criteria of domed structures with polls into sky with good designs. The wide range of structures from all over the world makes the entire narration is very questionable as if it is a uniform civilization and technology. Free energy stuff is pretty good attractive these days.
- Video creator discounts Nicholas Tesla as fake and pseudo scientist and claims the Tartarians are original.
- Keeps saying invaders destroyed this civilization - DEW , weather, fire, invaders destroyed it or appropriated with renovations.
- In the end, he claims the Tartaria is entire planet. No proof except the attractive pictures with domes, poles, certain design etc.
- Used religious myths to boast the same.

Unfortunately, they provided no proof of energy, proof of energy usage methods ( except the vague speculation of healing and lighting), no timelines. No information of what Tartarian means or Aryan means. No information on invaders. The entire video is based on the premise that beautiful structures all over the world, so some great uniform civilization must have existed but destroyed by invaders and weather. They generated energy from Ether. Many structures he used are the latest ( like new WTC building) to old/recent churches/temples/mosques makes the entire narration very doubtful.

THE FAKE NEWS EMPIRE.

The 'Der Spiegel' Scandal: Stop the Press, It's All a Lie.
Ana Carbajosa

17 FEB 2019 - 02:47 CST

Claas Relotius, illustrious editor of the prestigious weekly Der Spiegel, was a scammer. His published texts now carry a note warning that they may be fictitious. He was unmasked by Juan Moreno, a contributor to the publication.
This is the story of the last great journalistic fraud in the era of fake news.

No one believed him. Nor did he himself imagine that he would end up uncovering the great journalistic scandal that has shaken the foundations of the German press and that is giving rise to a new debate - the umpteenth - about the profession around the world.

Now, Juan Moreno is believed and in Germany he is considered little less than a hero. But in order to unmask a large-scale lying professional capable of deceiving an entire country, Moreno had to suffer a real ordeal.

He fought to convince his bosses that he, the weakest link in the labour chain, was right and that Claas Relotius, 33, the star of German journalism, invented the stories he published. It wasn't easy, but it was one of those rare occasions when David ended up beating Goliath. Moreno, a Spanish journalist raised in Germany, took a chance and won.

His victory, however, is tremendously bittersweet. His success is also the misfortune of Der Spiegel, the legendary German publication for which Moreno works as a collaborator.

It is difficult to understand how the prestigious magazine could raise a reporter who invented stories, who claimed to have interviewed people he never saw and visited places he never set foot in. Like no one else, not his bosses, not the data checking department, not a single colleague, realized that the more than fifty articles his star journalist had written were too perfect to be true; they were actually fraud.
Moreno arrives almost an hour late for his appointment at his flat, located north of Berlin. He has just testified in Der Spiegel's commission of inquiry. His wife, also a freelance journalist, ends an article on a laptop on the kitchen table.

Three of his four daughters go in and out during the three long hours of the meeting.

"It was a horrible five weeks. I knew something wasn't right, but they didn't believe me.

"I am no hero, nor the great defender of the truth. I didn't have another one. I have four daughters and for a moment I saw myself on the street because my name appeared in an article full of errors," he says. "It was a horrible five weeks.

I knew something wasn't right, but they didn't believe me. The frustration was total. She assures that she spent weeks almost without sleeping, that she has lost eight kilos and that her soul almost fell to her feet the day her two and a half year old daughter clearly pronounced a name: Claas Relotius.

"I would get up and sleep with that name in my mouth.

The everyday life of Moreno's home was blown up at the beginning of last November, following the preparation of a report titled "La frontera de Jaeger" (Jaeger's Border).

The reporter was in Mexico, covering the caravan of migrants, when the magazine called him and told him that he was going to write a joint report with Relotius, the great pen of the publication. Moreno would accompany a migrant to the border and tell the story, and in the United States Relotius would be embedded in a group of civilian militiamen willing to stop the arrival of migrants.
Moreno was not enthusiastic about the idea. He didn't know Relotius, but once he had read a text of his about a Cuban tax advisor who had squeaked at him. The work was done. Moreno received the half-signed text and detected details that didn't fit him. He wrote to the data and documentation verification department, where some 60 people work. They ignored him.

Afterwards, Relotius sent him a new draft in which a new final scene appeared, in which a militiaman shot at something that moved, insinuating that it was a migrant. That passage did not appear in the first version. "It is impossible for a good journalist to witness such a scene and not include it from the first moment," he thought.

[Cover of the issue of 'Der Spiegel' in which the fraud is related. The headline is a phrase from the magazine's founder: "Tell what you are". To the right, Claas Relotius, the day he picked up a CNN award for his work.]

From there, Moreno began a desperate fight for the truth that would steal his dream and plunge him into a frenetic investigation against the clock to save his skin and his name, which irremediably ended up appearing under the false report. He discovered an article published in the American press that looks suspiciously like that of Relotius.

There was also a militiaman named Jaeger, but there were details of the characters that did not match. Later, Moreno recognized in one of the photos published by "Der Spiegel" and bought from "The New York Times" Tim Foley, a militiaman he had seen in an award-winning documentary. He was famous, but Relotius hadn't named him and said he wouldn't let him be photographed and that's why the photos were bought from The New York Times. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Complete article here.

Great tension due to controversy between Mexico and Spain for a request from the President of Mexico to the government of Spain and the Pope.

The president López Obrador explains in video:
Send a letter to the king of Spain and another to the pope so that an account of grievances is made and they ask pardon of the native peoples for the violations of what is now known as human rights.

There were massacres and impositions. The so-called conquest was made with the sword and the cross, the churches were built above the temples, there was excommunication to our patriotic heroes, the fathers of our country, then it is time to say: let's reconcile, but first let's ask sorry.
I'm going to do it too, because after the colony there was a lot of repression against the original peoples, what happened with the extermination of the Yaquis, the Mayans, even the extermination of the Chinese in the midst of the Mexican Revolution was regrettable.

The government of Spain responds.

Statement from the Government of Spain on Mexico
03/25/2019 COMMUNIQUE 062

Statement from the Government of Spain on Mexico

The Government of Spain deeply regrets the letter that the President of the United Mexican States sent to S.M. the King on March 1, has been made public, whose content we firmly reject.

The arrival, five hundred years ago, of the Spaniards to the present Mexican lands can not be judged in the light of contemporary considerations. Our brotherly peoples have always known how to read our shared past without anger and with a constructive perspective, as free peoples with a common heritage and an extraordinary projection.

On the enormous flow of affection between our peoples and their will to progress, the Government of Spain reiterates its willingness to work together with the Government of Mexico and continue to build the appropriate framework to intensify the relations of friendship and cooperation existing between our two countries, that allows us to confront future challenges with a shared
vision. (Google translate)

Interesting videos to analyze:

She does not know where the word "Mexico" comes from.

According to these comments AMLO wants to say to the Spanish government: you are with me or you are with the traitorous ex-presidents who allow the scandalous plundering of Spanish businessmen.

MONDAY, MARCH 25, 2019- 16:27

Imbécil or scoundrel, Pérez-Reverte lashes out against AMLO by letter to the King of Spain
The author of La Reina del Sur asked López Obrador to apologize for having Spanish surnames.

The Sun of Mexico online.

The Spanish writer Arturo Pérez-Reverte reacted through social networks to the letter sent by President Andrés Manuel López Obrador to King Felipe VI of Spain, where he asked him to apologize for the abuses committed during the Conquest.

The author of "Captain Alatriste", "the Queen of the South" and among other novels, asked Lopez Obrador to apologize for having last names of Spanish origin and shared the note published by the newspaper El País on Monday.

Let him be sorry, he has Spanish surnames and lives there. If this guy really believes what he says, he's an imbecile. If he does not believe it, he is a scoundrel, said the writer.

Arturo Pérez-Reverte
@perezreverte
Let him be sorry, he has Spanish surnames and lives there. If this
The guy really believes what he says, he's an imbecile. If he does not believe it, he's a scoundrel.

16:27 - Mar 25 2019

This kind of insolence and lack of respect has many who believe that Mexicans are still in the middle ages.

Let it be clear that this controversy is not of the Mexican people against the Spanish people.

AMLO responds to rejection.

Despite the circumstances, there is good humor and intelligence in this balanced video.

amlo corre a empresas espanolas y corruptas extranjeras

President of Mexico (AMLO) refuses to congratulate the Spanish president who won by humiliating Mexicans.

Now, with this Spanish president, relations between Mexico and Spain will be more tense.

Back
Top Bottom