Sepp Blatter Forced to resign as head of FIFA straight after re-election

Michael B-C

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Following his re-election last week Sepp Blatter resigns under pressure from FBI/US and UK led anti corruption investigations. Has all the classic signs of a stitch up with the timings of revelations that led to his decision highly suspect. Main stream media only touches on the issue of Russia being the key issue at stake here. Seems that the Anglo American Empire just can’t stand an election when the result goes against them! Now where have we seen that before!?

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jun/02/sepp-blatter-fifa-president-resigns

Here's a couple of recent articles from SOTT which frames the matter slightly differently.

http://www.sott.net/article/297047-FIFA-scandal-US-attempts-to-impose-sports-sanctions-against-Russia

http://www.sott.net/article/297086-Yellow-journalism-Western-political-psychopaths-and-Russia-hating-behind-FIFA-scandal

And the most recent SOTT radio show in which Joe and Niall dig into the meat of the matter.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottradionetwork/2015/05/31/behind-the-headlines-since-when-does-the-us-care-about-fifa-corruption

Always the chance I suppose that this is just another staged show with Blatter playing his role of sacrificial lamb (with rewards to come after). What do others think?

Jeremy F Kreuz said:
they probably have shown him some info from his personal file that could be leaked if he did not resign.

Yup, you can take that to your nearest Swiss bank.

The plan appears to be:

Boot Blatter by showing him all the secrets they've collected from him via NSA spying --> Get a replacement in who will be a Yes Man --> Launch 'FIFA cleaning up its act' campaign --> Take World Cup 2018 from Russia --> deny Putin the opportunity to show his country is the complete opposite to what The Empire says it is.

A perfectly put psychopathic formula Niall. Game theory in action. We should sell tickets, print the shirts, wave the scarves and sit back and chant 'USA! USA! USA!' to our hearts content. Of course Putin should spot this one coming a mile away; I just hope he has a second half substitute up his sleeve that could turn events on their heads.

Niall said:
Jeremy F Kreuz said:
they probably have shown him some info from his personal file that could be leaked if he did not resign.

The plan appears to be:

Boot Blatter by showing him all the secrets they've collected from him via NSA spying --> Get a replacement in who will be a Yes Man --> Launch 'FIFA cleaning up its act' campaign --> Take World Cup 2018 from Russia --> deny Putin the opportunity to show his country is the complete opposite to what The Empire says it is.

yeah, this is where my thinking process was going, also interesting was the fact that the representative from Palestine decided to drop the motion to exclude Israel from FIFA the day Blatter got elected, and that the other guy simply decided to not run anymore, a proper coup!

What no one is talking about is the fact that the FBI has the ability now to go and arrest anyone... anywhere... interesting timing with the Patriot Act (expiration date) discussion taking place today.

Niall said:
Jeremy F Kreuz said:

The plan appears to be:

I agree with this though I also think that they could also make up any old crap that seemed plausible to the idiotic regular football fanatic. Since his name is synonymous with corruption for the longest time, & now national political celebrities (world leaders!) have stuck their oar in (even the bloody royals are gibbering away) then the weakest of "evidence" presented to Blatter would likely see him disappear. Doesn't really matter in the end. Now one of America's clients are gonna be installed to usher in an unprecedented era of soul corruption to the sporting world. I just loathe the phrase "keep politics out of sport." More interesting to me is the Palestinian issue in conjunction with Russia. You see football fans are quite possibly the most stupidest people in the world today (fanatics who typically spawn the well known YouTube-like filth) who know almost zero about their "beautiful game." If they can't see what happens in the regular geopolitical arena, how are they to know what happens in sporting politics? Fifa was a a well run ship under Blatter using the model of the west but without... killing people. Also as those articles point out, this is decades old, pre-dating Blatter's tenure. (His predecessor was similar but not as savvy with the economics)

Blatter seemed to me to be a lobbyist. And didn't follow "the rules" & gave Asia, Oceana & Africa an equal footing with the major European countries who just wanted everything to be held in Europe, whilst cherry-picking the best talent from south America, Africa primarily. Even though those areas are supposed to be corrupt. And I wanna give Greg Dyke from the English football association a slap. He's been doing the rounds on the telly more than any. This guy represents an association that has been accused of some of the accusations hurled at Fifa/Blatter since 1998. Of course you can't use the C word against the English. But you can call them everything else.

Just saw alejo's post, yup, saw that patriot act nonsense too. It's gonna give people a sense of false security.... again. And yes, the US can now go almost anywhere & do almost anything since this farce began. Seriously, to Switzerland? Against people who have nothing to do with the US? Some writers are suggesting that if Asia, Africa, & the rest continue receiving the treatment from the new president which Blatter gave them, then all will likely be well. Whilst the banks rub their hands gleefully. So the wheel keeps turning..

Michael BC said:
A perfectly put psychopathic formula Niall. Game theory in action. We should sell tickets, print the shirts, wave the scarves and sit back and chant 'USA! USA! USA!' to our hearts content. Of course Putin should spot this one coming a mile away; I just hope he has a second half substitute up his sleeve that could turn events on their heads.

I hope that somehow Putin and Russia will pull off hosting the event anyway, but it's not looking good. It's just one of many examples of how sneaky and evil these puppet masters are, and how they use the media to form an opinion for the masses, who were happy to see Blatter resign, not seeing the bigger picture or at least care enough to dig to see if there is something more to it. Then again, hopefully this stunt of theirs will help more people to realize that the real threat is not Russia but the West. If the games won't be held in Russia in 2018, hopefully there will be other kinds of positive propaganda in store for Russia, and I hope McCain and his ilk wouldn't be paying attention then and be caught by surprise! One can hope...

And now this: US FIFA Official Admits Taking Bribes for World Cup Votes

The U.S. has their inside man to admit to doing what the U.S. government has known about for years and years and never cared. And for playing his part in this whole farce, the FBI offers him a plea deal. I don't think this haranguing about bribes right now has much to do with the U.S. not getting the 2022 World Cup (because they played it straight and didn't bribe anyone :rolleyes: ) despite that idea being floated by Western press. It's all a set up to get the '18 World Cup back from Russia, with this Blazer guy playing along with Western authorities to really drive the point home of how corrupt FIFA is, and how obviously since the previous World Cups were 'bought and paid for' that the evil Russians no doubt did the same and so we need to strip their hosting rights. It's really pathetic how desperate they are.

This whole professional sports branch is one major money laundering machine - just look what sums (mountains) of money are at play here in soccer in Europe. Amounts are just mind blowing, and who knows if Russia loses World championship, maybe it won't turn out so bad after all. Maybe even Putin will score some more points for not hosting that mafia's event.

Y

Niall said:
Jeremy F Kreuz said:

The plan appears to be:

Thanks Niall, i think too thats pretty much the plan in store. Sad thing is, even if they do eventually manage to take the 2018 World Cup away from Russia, with their control of the MSM, this will happen without even an uproar from the masses....sigh! As Michael BC mentioned, i sure hope that Putin has a couple of cards up his sleeve...

predictable next step announced: Russian Insider : FIFA Confirms Russia Will Be Stripped of 2018 World Cup If "Evidence of Bribery" Emerges

http://russia-insider.com/en/fifa-confirms-russia-will-be-stripped-2018-world-cup-if-evidence-bribery-emerges/ri7812

Jeremy F Kreuz said:
predictable next step announced: Russian Insider : FIFA Confirms Russia Will Be Stripped of 2018 World Cup If "Evidence of Bribery" Emerges

http://russia-insider.com/en/fifa-confirms-russia-will-be-stripped-2018-world-cup-if-evidence-bribery-emerges/ri7812

Yep. And what will "evidence" be? Merely the words of the U.S. Justice Department.

All of this is happening as the neo-Nazi hunta in Kiev launches another military offensive + the G7 meeting designed to basically demonize Russia and make it seem as if the 'world leaders' are actually making some decision instead of repeating what they're told to say and do. The West is back to their usual modus operandi.

Heimdallr and other fellow forum members,
I really wonder-why is that so difficult to acknowledge that everything (almost) in our world is bought and sold even in Russia? You think that the whole FIFA scandal and it's officials who started giving confessions-are all made up in order to be able to blame only Russia and strip us off the WC 2018? (Though I do indeed think that the timing for investigation is tied with Russia, but does that fact deny the rotten character of the sport's and political systems? ). It is a bit of wishful thinking, imo.
If Germany, South Africa and others bought/bartered their's 'victories' before (the facts are already there) why could not Russia do the same, especially when the modern rules of every aspect of our life encourage corruption and there is no way you would get the World cup/'other alike decision' in a neat/honest fashion?
It is a system, the rules are known and each actor, even the one's who seem to be in the opposition to it, has to play accordingly.

That 'idea'/scheme also applies to Olympic Games 'choosing host' pattern.

Antony,

I really wonder-why is that so difficult to acknowledge that everything (almost) in our world is bought and sold even in Russia?

I don't think anybody here on the forum is claiming otherwise. In this particular case - russia bribing some officials to host the worldcup- there is yet no evidence, although it is likely that such can (and will) be found. Up till now nobody has been stripped of the right to host the games. the rule seems to have been that bribing was allowed and that the best briber won, case was then closed and games were held. Now there seems to be a new rule - it is no longer allowed that the wrong briber wins, it has to be the right briber. 'Wrong' can probably for many reasons; in this case it seems for geopolitical reasons. If in the history games have been boycotted, now it seems the rules have been upgraded to stripping. I think this is what forum members have been pointing out at.

but does that fact deny the rotten character of the sport's and political systems? ). It is a bit of wishful thinking, imo.

I don't members here are wishful thinking. The game is rotten and a closer look at what Russia (Putin) says is that it wants the game to be played according to the rules. Putin is in no way demanding that all the rules are honest - first lets play according to the rules that are there; then, maybe, lets get better rules.

It is a system, the rules are known and each actor, even the one's who seem to be in the opposition to it, has to play accordingly.

exactly - and those rules are now thrown out of the window.

I also think the rewriting of history should be taken into account. If Russia is now accused of being corrupt history might be written in the sense off: before Russias dirty game, football was a honest business, then came russia, and afterwards the house was cleaned up, even when all got back to being as corrupt as before. result: Russia was a bad apple, in sports; in everything.

Back
Top Bottom