server Issues / Can't access SOTT

Arwenn said:
Ummm...I don't understand a word of what you guys are talking about (I wish I did, and I wish I could be of help). SoTT is back up for me. We are obviously gaining traction, hence this attack. I would caution everyone on SoTT and this network to be extra vigilant. We're obviously on their radar, and who knows what they may do :rolleyes:

Yes. Be vigilant people of the chateau, and everyone. Never forget that "they" are psychopaths.

loreta said:
Arwenn said:
Ummm...I don't understand a word of what you guys are talking about (I wish I did, and I wish I could be of help). SoTT is back up for me. We are obviously gaining traction, hence this attack. I would caution everyone on SoTT and this network to be extra vigilant. We're obviously on their radar, and who knows what they may do :rolleyes:

Yes. Be vigilant people of the chateau, and everyone. Never forget that "they" are psychopaths.

Never forget that they are priceless tools, without which you would not put yourself on the true limits of your knowledge, comfort and abilities and Test yourself.

I've noticed a little quirk on the SOTT home page (American edition) which is probably a left over from the recent troubles.

In the Recent Comments section (most left column of the page) the usual direct links to every comment are lacking. Therefore it's not possible anymore to directly access the comment and the article from there.

Should be easy to fix again, I hope.

After experimenting a little more with it, I have to slightly amend the above with this:

placing the cursor in the lower right corner of the comment box where the icon used to be, still enables the possibility of left clicking (in empty space) which leads one directly to that specific comment and article.

So it appears now that only the icon is missing while the functionality it usually indicates, still works fine.

Palinurus said:
In the Recent Comments section (most left column of the page) the usual direct links to every comment are lacking. Therefore it's not possible anymore to directly access the comment and the article from there.

Should be fixed now. Might need to clear your cache if it doesn't show up.

Laura said:
My thoughts are that this is a little more than just disgruntled/disaffected hackers; it is targeted and deliberate and began as soon as we had launched our anti-propaganda program; the timing is just too coincidental.

Yep. Reading the updates on SOTT & re-reading the stories before the attack leads me to conclude that this is so. I thought that it was a pretty safe assumption given the work being done by the team & as difficult as it may be to fathom, what the C's have indicated before about waves/ripples - the effect of the concerted networking effort expanding - seems to be true. (should that be chalked-up as another "hit" for the C's?) When I look at the dot-connections on the US-RA-EL-Ukraine-Russia particularly, & the recent & on going SOTT diet & health campaign - specifically Ebola treatment - then I think to myself "the truth must be spreading far & wide."

http://www.sott.net/article/284709-No-Kidding-If-you-promote-a-cure-for-Ebola-big-brother-police-would-show-up-at-your-door

Coupled with the Twitter & Facebook campaigns ( I knew some members shared info - periodically? - but I was unaware of the extent) the truth must have been magnified, multiplied many many times over. Ordinarily I would think that that's great, but it won't sink into people's minds & be understood - the exoteric cycle & all that. But, thinking how the C's would describe it based on the decades long Q 'n A's, there could be some psychological "rumblings" in some people, even in their FRV'S.... imagine that! 4D STS would know this and would of course act accordingly. Just some thoughts...

Mr. Scott said:
Palinurus said:

Should be fixed now. Might need to clear your cache if it doesn't show up.

All is A-Okay now. Thanks for fixing and signaling. :cool:

This morning I can not connect with SOTT.NET. Do you have again been hacked? I hope not! :cry:

Add: now, from Facebook I can have access to the articles. Strange. Sorry for the noise. But from my email, no. I will see later if it works or not.

Add again: so it works. Again, sorry for this.

I can't access the SOTT page too. I tried different browsers on different computers and i can't access it.

Konstantin said:
I can't access the SOTT page too. I tried different browsers on different computers and i can't access it.

It is working fine for me all day today.

Alana said:
Konstantin said:

It is working fine for me all day today.
Same here.

Is there a message that comes up for you when you try to access sott, Konstantin? If so, can you post it?

Half an our after i posted my first message that SOTT page is unavailable it became available . Now i can access the SOTT page
Before that i was getting the message " web page is not available ". Not it is working fine.

Palinurus said:
placing the cursor in the lower right corner of the comment box where the icon used to be, still enables the possibility of left clicking (in empty space) which leads one directly to that specific comment and article.

So it appears now that only the icon is missing while the functionality it usually indicates, still works fine.

I clear the cache yesterday and it was fine. Although, I cannot see the icons today in the Spanish language, is OK in the English one. And, happends the same as Palinurus mentions, there is the possibility of left clicking in empty space, with the appearance of the the light yellow box message.

Hi everyone,

I haven't been receiving my SOTT emails for a few days now. I'm wondering whether anyone else has been experiencing this?

Wisteria said:
Hi everyone,

I haven't been receiving my SOTT emails for a few days now. I'm wondering whether anyone else has been experiencing this?

Me also. Since two or 3 days.

Back
Top Bottom