server Issues / Can't access SOTT

Wisteria said:
Hi everyone,

I haven't been receiving my SOTT emails for a few days now. I'm wondering whether anyone else has been experiencing this?

The E-mail Edition went on vacation for a few days while I set up a new system that should be much more reliable... No more "you're a spammer!" problems, I hope.

It should be sent out again starting today.

Mr. Scott said:
The E-mail Edition went on vacation for a few days while I set up a new system that should be much more reliable... No more "you're a spammer!" problems, I hope.

It was sent out successfully last night.
Deliverability rate: 100% -- even if you're using a Yahoo e-mail address to receive the E-mail Edition.
Yahoo has been blocking the E-mail Ed for years with no explanation or response. Not any more!

:perfect:

Mr. Scott said:
Mr. Scott said:

It was sent out successfully last night.
Deliverability rate: 100% -- even if you're using a Yahoo e-mail address to receive the E-mail Edition.
Yahoo has been blocking the E-mail Ed for years with no explanation or response. Not any more!

:perfect:

Woo-hoo! :dance: Brilliant work overcoming Yahoo! :perfect:

FYI,
Noticed some trouble connecting both from the office and on my personal phone at ~ 10:15am EST. Getting the following timeout error:

------------
Error 522
Ray ID: 19ac94ff035501ed
Connection timed out

What happened?
The initial connection between CloudFlare's network and the origin web server timed out. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

What can I do?
If you're a visitor of this website:

Please try again in a few minutes.
If you're the owner of this website:

Contact your hosting provider letting them know your web server is not completing requests. An Error 522 means that the request was able to connect to your web server, but that the request didn't finish. The most likely cause is that something on your server is hogging resources. Additional troubleshooting information here.
------------

Gonzo

sott site down.

Sorry to start a new thread as im sure there already is one but i could not find it.
Is anybody else having problems bringing up the sott site? It shows this message.

No cached version of this page is available.

Error 522 Ray ID: 19ac9741d51f0502

Connection timed out

I am in Canada.

Re: sott site down.

davey72 said:
Sorry to start a new thread as im sure there already is one but i could not find it.
Is anybody else having problems bringing up the sott site? It shows this message.

Connection timed out

I am in Canada.

Same here.

Jerry said:
davey72 said:

Connection timed out

I am in Canada.

Same here.

Same here in Germany

Dirgni said:
Jerry said:
davey72 said:

Connection timed out

I am in Canada.

Same here.

Same here in Germany

Same here....

Issue also discussed from here in thread "server Issues / Can't access SOTT":

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31057.msg538772.html#msg538772

Back
Top Bottom