Sesión 28 de mayo de 2013

You're welcome everybody!! ;D

I'll try to translate the sessions as they come out. If somebody sees something to correct or a bad translation, please let me know so I can edit de original post.

thanks!!

Thank :pirate:s to you, Psique
It is very useful to compare the translation with what one has understood. Personally it helps me understand better the session. Thanks again for your work. :D

Y efectivamente, a veces, Google Traductor lía más que deslía. Harta me tiene! :pirate: :D

Sorry Peche
I confused your name, I think it's very late and I should go to sleep. Excuse me please. :-[

Y por que no discutimos esta sesión en Español si la traducción esta en español?

Solo pregunto :D

Puma1974 said:
Y por que no discutimos esta sesión en Español si la traducción esta en español?

We have already a thread discussing that! we don't do it only in spanish.. Because this forum was created to share information with everybody, the spanish section only serve to ask or inform something that you could not translate (because you don't know any english) so others would help you on that, to discuss some sott in spanish topics (everything related to the spanish site of sott), share some web sites, books or articles in spanish and to translate some of the english information, but even that it is good always to write in both english and spanish so others can follow!

irjO said:
Puma1974 said:

We have already a thread discussing that! we don't do it only in spanish.. Because this forum was created to share information with everybody, the spanish section only serve to ask or inform something that you could not translate (because you don't know any english) so others would help you on that, to discuss some sott in spanish topics (everything related to the spanish site of sott), share some web sites, books or articles in spanish and to translate some of the english information, but even that it is good always to write in both english and spanish so others can follow!

I have got the impression that it had implicitly agreed to write in english, with the respective spanish translation, or vice versa, to thereby train the english which is the language of the forum... if I'm not mistaken. Greetings :P

-----

Me da la impresión que implicitamente se habia acordado escribir en ingles, con la respectiva traducción, o viceversa para de ese modo entrenar el ingles que es el idioma del foro... si no me equivoco. Saludos :p

Peche said:
You're welcome everybody!! ;D

I'll try to translate the sessions as they come out. If somebody sees something to correct or a bad translation, please let me know so I can edit de original post.

thanks!!

thank you for translation Peche!
i got confused about one translation that is:

you have translated the ''sheets of rain'' as ''capas de lluvia'' which can mean rain coats.
could it be ''cortina de lluvia'' ?

thank you for translation Peche!
i got confused about one translation that is:

you have translated the ''sheets of rain'' as ''capas de lluvia'' which can mean rain coats.
could it be ''cortina de lluvia'' ?

hi chitta!
Yes, the intention was not to mean coat, but as in "rain layers". Likewise, I think your suggestion is a very good one. Maybe with "cortina de lluvia" gets clearer. Let's see what others think so I can edit the original post.
thanks chitta!!

A mí me gusta más "cortinas de lluvia", pero no sé si nos estamos yendo del sentido original, tal vez los bilingües pueden despejarnos la duda.

I like more "cortinas de lluvia" but I do not know if we're leaving the original sense, perhaps the bilinguals can clear our doubt.

Orange Scorpion said:
I like more "cortinas de lluvia" but I do not know if we're leaving the original sense, perhaps the bilinguals can clear our doubt.

From what I understood, "cortinas de lluvia" as "sheets of rain", is that we (the world) are/will having a lot of rain, it is pouring, like looking at a rainstorm from far away, you can see clearly the sheets of rain. Literally translated is also "sábanas de lluvia", many people still dry their sheets outside, being hanged with clothespins. But "cortinas de lluvia" sounds better to me too.

I cannot edit the original post :(
I just read that I can edit a post only after 30 minutes of posting. After that it can only be done by a moderator.
It will be much appreciated if someone can do it. The term "capas de lluvia" is mentioned several times in the session.
Thanks!

Peche said:
I just read that I can edit a post only after 30 minutes of posting. After that it can only be done by a moderator.
It will be much appreciated if someone can do it. The term "capas de lluvia" is mentioned several times in the session.
Thanks!

Changed "capas de lluvia" to "cortinas de lluvia". I suppose you wanted the plural in "cortinas", yes?

Alana said:
Peche said:
Thanks!

Changed "capas de lluvia" to "cortinas de lluvia". I suppose you wanted the plural in "cortinas", yes?

Exactly!! Thanks Alana!! :thup:

Back
Top Bottom