Session 10 December 2016

Thank you all for the new session, can't wait for the crystal network connection show, also the 40 days remark made by the C's is very interesting, we have to be more vigilant and closer in the upcoming weeks. :flowers: :hug2:

Thanks for the new session.
I am looking forward to the Inaugurating our Crystal Connection Network!

Thanks for sharing the session so fast! And I'm also really glad to hear that you are recovering, Laura :hug2:!

m said:
Some factions are becoming so desperate I wouldn't be surprised to see another 9/11 type of attack, and Marshall law, before Trump takes office on January 20th, all that combined with some seriously cold weather that brings large parts of the nation to a stand still and worse.

Added: I've seen 9:11 on the clock three times in the past week without having it on my mind, simply wondering what time it is.

It very well could be, at least cold weather hit already some parts of the US. I think we can only fasten our seat belts, watching the news and enjoying the show, whatever happens then in the time frame of about 40 days.

WIN 52 said:
Thanks for the update.

What has been going through my thoughts lately is that we are due to see our second sun and that this was going to happen fairly soon. If so, we truly are on the doorstep of change. I will have to wait and see on that.

Glad to hear that the crystallization of the Cassiopaea nation is about ready to move forward.

It is pretty unlikely that we ever will see the proposed second sun with our naked eyes her from earth. If what you mean is the supposed companion of our sun (also called Nemesis) Pierres book explains in some detail some of the possible mechanics, behaviours and brigthness in his book: Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection. This "second sun" likely can and will not come anywhere near the inner solar system. If you mean that it might soon be directly detected via telescops and such (and not just via equations) then that is certainly a possibility.

If you mean plasma phenomena and other phenomena in and above our atmosphere with "the second sun", then it is indeed likely that we will see more of those things. And of course comets and their electrical/plasma phenomena that can appear as "the second sun" and are connected with other "strange things" in the skies.

These have been some amazing questions, and I'm looking forward to the fruition of these incredible music and crystal and reiki projects. :thup:

Thank you for the very interesting session!

Persej said:
PerfectCircle said:
Anyone here still not Reiki attuned?

I think that there are not much people here who are Reiki attuned, so far.

There aren't many Reiki masters in my country and I don't know if there are negative consequences for being "bad" attuned.. is it even possible?
What are your experiences?

I would say that "no attunement' is better than "bad attunement". There are also "fake attunements" that just don't work. I don't know where are your Reiki masters getting their attunements, but if they are getting it from my country then I wouldn't want to go to them. ;)

I also think that "no attunement' is better than "bad attunement". I really don't want people I don't trust to mess with my energy. If someone from the network offered to give a 1st (and further) degree Reiki course I would sing up in the heartbeat (nuge nuge wink wink :D :cool2:). Still, I'm not even sure if the first attunement can be done remotely. I need to research a little to find out.

Gawan said:
Thanks for sharing the session so fast! And I'm also really glad to hear that you are recovering, Laura :hug2:!

m said:
Some factions are becoming so desperate I wouldn't be surprised to see another 9/11 type of attack, and Marshall law, before Trump takes office on January 20th, all that combined with some seriously cold weather that brings large parts of the nation to a stand still and worse.

Added: I've seen 9:11 on the clock three times in the past week without having it on my mind, simply wondering what time it is.

It very well could be, at least cold weather hit already some parts of the US. I think we can only fasten our seat belts, watching the news and enjoying the show, whatever happens then in the time frame of about 40 days.

I also think that 40 days remark is pretty interesting. In fact the Trump connection to it, might indeed be the clue here (as is stated in the session). When we add 40 days to the day this latest session was held, then we arrive at 19. January 2017 and that is exactly one day before Trump is inaugurated as President. Something in betweeen. So I think the most likely scenario at this moment is, as was suggested in the session, that the PTB will try to increase the mess in syria and elsewhere, so that Trump inherits a situation that is as bad as it can get. Looks like they want to set him up for failure, so that people like Killary can step in and say "he doesn't do the job", we need a new president, or something. Or they want to push Trump, via a false flag, so that he has no choice other then to continue the "russia is the bad guy" thing. Or they are foolish enough to try another "Kennedy" on Trump. I don't think they are that stupid though, but who knows.

So I think we should already get ready to push a counter offensive if anything to that extent is planned and followed through. Although since that info is out now, the cards may have already changed in some way. Will be interesting indeed!

The PTB are desperate and pretty much anything can be expected from them at this point. Wishful thinking gets more pronounced by the day.

Persej said:
PerfectCircle said:
There aren't many Reiki masters in my country and I don't know if there are negative consequences for being "bad" attuned.. is it even possible?

I would say that "no attunement' is better than "bad attunement". There are also "fake attunements" that just don't work. I don't know where are your Reiki masters getting their attunements, but if they are getting it from my country then I wouldn't want to go to them. ;)

Aha, so better not to hurry with that. :)
Thanks for the answer!

Edit=Quote

Thank you all for the new session.

Interesting time, 40 days...

Whether it is a road to hell, or a new dawn of civilization?

PerfectCircle said:
Anyone here still not Reiki attuned? There aren't many Reiki masters in my country and I don't know if there are negative consequences for being "bad" attuned.. is it even possible?

Most here are probably not attuned. And yes there is definitely such a thing as bad or corruption in Reiki attunements. I think it's probably more difficult to find a master who has good lineage and good attunement among the many who claim to be masters.

Back
Top Bottom