Session 10 December 2016

Thanks for this very interesting session.
I guess we will soon see who's the real rock'n'rolla on this blue marble. :D

Great session - Thank you for sharing!

Am so glad that the Reiki is having such a powerful effect on your recovery, Laura! :hug2: The more I learn about and practice Reiki, the more amazed I am at the level of mental and physical healing that it imparts; it is truly a gift.

Looking forward to the next phase of the Crystal project. It’s definitely timely in light of the increasing chaos we will be witnessing and should help us all to remain more balanced and centered through these ‘interesting times’. :rolleyes:

Another fascinating session, thank you for sharing. Its interesting about the faecal transplant, because at the work christmas party, a colleague was talking about reading a book called Gut and my ears pricked up because of my experimentation of coffee enemas - anything gut related is interesting. Anyway I heard her mention faecal transplant and everyone in earshot started laughing because we were tucking into our turkey and veg. A bit sychronous because I wanted to read up about faecal transplant after that. But the C's have confirmed by sayings its "A: Not just good, but excellent!" has made me want to learn more about it.

So again, thank you for sharing Laura and team! :flowers:

Thanks again, annother 40 days of further madness we must of nearly hit tipping point!!

[quote author= Joe]Earlier this year lots of people were getting worked up about an imminent US/Russia nuclear war. Sott.net was probably the only alt. news site that quashed that idea, and it seems we were seeing things more objectively than others. So we shouldn't fall into the same trap now over Iran and think in terms of a US nuke attack on Iran or even another jihadi army attack on Iran. Both of those are 'off the table' IMO for various reasons.[/quote]

Yes many thought that, I remember Paul Craig Roberts even appealing to the idea that Russia and China should crash the global economy before the US starts nuclear WW3.

Sott.net was pretty much the only one saying that it was most likely not in the cards. And you were right. Any US military confrontation with Russia would expose the US as a paper tiger and would be such a severe blow to the 'unbeatable' Empire that it would crumble apart.

I trust the observation of Sott.net more than my own and for good reason.

But I am thinking Israel might try to drag the US into a war with Iran. With some support of US deep state elements who want to set up Trump to take the fall for whatever happens next. Desperate times call for desperate measures. And whatever happens next, Trump might get the blame for everything. And that can present itself as an unique opportunity.

Anyhow, it's all just speculation. There are 40 or so days to go. We will see what happens.

(L) Alright. We know what we're gonna do in the next 40 days, while the world falls apart, we're gonna sing chants! {Laughter}

Samadhi an echo to a quantum quirk of Ark "Per aspera ad astram" can become in the next 40 days "Sic itur ad astra".
Thank you again.

Thank you everyone for another fascinating session! :flowers: :cool2:

It will definitely be interesting to see what happens in the next 40 days. Very happy to hear your leg is getting better, Laura.

Thank you so much for this session. One thing that I find very uplifting is the fact that although the world is in turmoil the crew continues to find new ways to heal and strengthen the network. That's truly amazing and a creative feat.
I do feel depressed from time to time and stuck in my little corner of the world, but these feelings come and go. I love my crystals and love the way they look and felt an instant connection when I received them. I feel more grounded somehow and supported, which increases confidence.

I will keep an eye on the ball and try and do as much as I can to strengthen the signal, whatever may happen.

I feel relieved, Laura, that you leg keeps getting better. The fact that you had to walk with two sticks had me worried.

m said:
Some factions are becoming so desperate I wouldn't be surprised to see another 9/11 type of attack, and Marshall law, before Trump takes office on January 20th, all that combined with some seriously cold weather that brings large parts of the nation to a stand still and worse.

Added: I've seen 9:11 on the clock three times in the past week without having it on my mind, simply wondering what time it is.

Funny you saying that: right after the session I looked at the clock and it was 9:11 and I commented on it!

(That's martial law, as in military, by the way.)

Many thanks for a very interesting session! :flowers:

Glad to hear your leg is improving Laura.

Back
Top Bottom