Session 10 December 2016

Thank you Laura and crew for another interesting session. The Reiki aspect is very interesting and I'm completely clued out about Reiki, so I'm going to learn more about it and its lineages.
The next phase of the Crystal project sounds very interesting and it is going to be exciting to be a part of it.

I had a dream last night that I cannot remember, but I do remember the following words in the dream:
"Noble Intentions
Healing Words
Loving Deeds"
These words may apply to how we in the network handle the next 40 days.

Thanks for the new session!

I wonder if the "Things are about to get VERY interesting" comment could mean an event to come way out of left field. Something related to CONTACT with aliens or a leak or a lie about aliens. The MSM would deliver the hype. It would be totally unexpected and could galvanize the crazies, spook the unaware, and offer hope to the misled. I see the 4D STS playing every card they got. Just thinking outside the box. FWIW.

Thanks for the great session and I think would be good to prepare for the next 40 days.
Another thing is the crystals, can I order it, since my wife put my bracelets out in the night for the biggest moon since decades :cry: I asked her many times to not to do it, but her brother told her that put the energy in. Can I reset them?

Edit: spelling

Thanks for sharing the session. It will definitely be exciting to see how interesting things will get in the near future.

Thank you for sharing this new session! A nice surprise to see it posted today. Looking forward to the next phase of the Crystal Connection.

Yes!! a big Thank you to Laura and All the crew for this amazing session, and I too looking forward for the Crystal Connection, :perfect: :clap: :clap:

39 days to go, and thank you all for bringing us another informative session.

A: It's all about balance. The measure of creativity can be approximated by the depth and duration of the plunge. Note however, the effort required to pull in inspiration is high at present due to massing of negative energies around your planet.
I've been in the midst of writing a story that I'd like to get published eventually for a couple of months now, but it's just been getting harder and harder to put the words to paper even though I have a pretty good idea of where it's all going; like pulling teeth I tell you! I'm familiar with the ups and downs you get when doing creative work, but I was beginning to wonder just yesterday if there was something really funky (and not in a good way) going on, or if my head just wasn't screwed on quite straight, but man does this explain things.

Crimeny!

Wow, what a information-packed session! Thank y'all for getting it up so quickly, and I'm glad to hear that your leg has almost fully recovered, Laura.

Will do my part to increase the truth signal and stay vigilant about what could be in store for the next 40 days.

For those wanting to read more about seeded meditations, a good discussion can be found in this session thread: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,39450.0.html

Edit: clarification

P.S. - Thanks for the CD links Timótheos!

Thanks for this exciting session! Glad your leg is doing better Laura! I'm looking forward to the Crystal Connection and Reiki sessions. :)

lara4unow said:
Hi all and many thanks for this new session.
I am just getting back into my commitment to network and seem to be on the edge. I received my Copy of my original FOTCM membership stuff this last week. Thank you very much. It really lifted my spirits. I really want to get on board with the crystal connection, ASAP. Can I send money and info today? Where and how. I have a new bank account and debit card. Very interesting about the Reiki attunements. I have 1st and 2nt levels from a very good linage and want to bring them to the crystal effort too.

I feel the intensity of these times and believe my connection to this forum has been the one thing that has kept me alive. My health and economic situation is now in a place I can be more proactive to contribute much more. Please advise.
Peace and good energy to you all!

Not sure if it's too late to send a request, but you can find the info on how to do so here.

Great Session,
Thank you so much for the information. I was also wondering about the crystals, and if it is to late to order one, and where I would go to get the information on it if that is still possible. If not I understand. Interesting about the 9-11. I have been seeing 333 absolutely everywhere, however I do not know much about numerology.

Also, How are you to tell if you have been attuned (Reiki) properly? I have done some research on lineage, however can it be trusted that your master was actually from that lineage? Would it be a good practice to be re-attuned to be safe?

Thanks for the feedback- Buckling down in this cold and ready to see what unfolds :)

In the past week and a half my sister had a large chunk of money stolen from her bank account, my mother was in a car wreck, and a coworker was also in an auto accident. I don't know if anyone else in the network has noticed a recent increase in things of this nature in their personal circle, but I think that with this current warning about the next 40 days it's probably a good idea to remind everyone to be extra-vigilant. Just in case.

Thank you Laura and Chateau Crew for the very speedy session. It's been getting chilly even over here at the equator of late, with rain and cloudy skies almost daily. Yet if there was a sunny day in between you could really feel the sun scorching your skin...interesting is just a mild substitute for chaotic eh! ;)

Back
Top Bottom