Session 10 December 2016

Very interesting session, thanks as always.

No pun intended but the comment about the 40 days did send chills up my spine. :D

My guess would be, weather and/or cosmic related.

3D Student said:
T.C. said:
The measure of creativity can be approximated by the depth and duration of the plunge.

How do others understand this particular sentence? I can't really figure it out: "The measure of creativity..."

When I read it, it sounded like you will have deep depressive moments, which get balanced by creative inspiring moments. I find this to be true, that you can extract a lot of meaning out of the darkness.

So I think it means that the deeper and longer you have these "plunges", the more creativity can be extracted from the event.

And a side note on numbers, I always don't like seeing 9:11 on the clock. But this weekend I saw a few times 11:37 on the clock and other things. I consider it auspicious, almost and second to 13:37, which is geek for "Leet", short for elite.

Funny that you look at it exactly backwards from how I see it: that when you have a spell of creativity, put a lot into a project or something, when it is finished, you kinda plunge and you can tell how much energy it was taking to produce/do the project by how low you go afterward.

I mean, it's kinda like getting tired after a lot of work; and if you don't do the work, you don't get tired in the same way.

Want to also say thank you for another information packed session as well as the ongoing hard work!

Looking forward to the Crystal Connection Network developing further in the near future. It seems this will be another important step to bring the network closer together.

Laura said:
Q: (L) So they want war with Iran. They want to take over Iran?
A: Just hang on and observe what happens in the next 40 or so days. It will give you chills up your spine.

As for the ramping up of chaos in the next 40 days or so, I thought of these explosion that took place yesterday in Turkey and Egypt as a possible sign of the coming "blows".
Two separate explosions happened, one outside the stadium and another one near Macka Park. Turkish broadcaster NTV cited the minister as saying that one of the blasts was a suicide bomb
_youtu.be/iQr0L1GFpKg

At least 25 people, mostly women and children, were killed, and 49 others injured in an explosion near Cairo’s Coptic Christian Cathedral
_youtu.be/7uyqgvKMc4w

I think it is the motivation aspect that is affected by this.

I mean i am looking at the role of attention in consciousness, when we meditate our attention is unified, or when we are focused of an artistic piece or a project.

What pull us down afterwards are aspects inside us that resonate witht he forces inmediate to our environment, probably the criters even.

Then when we lose focus or return to our ordinary activites our attention divides to the usual personality perception. Because our ordinary activties usually flows around certain aspects of ourselves that we many times are not entirely aware of.
And then further vectoring happens as the outside world keeps changing rapidly and negative forces increase.

This makes me think of how WE can make a difference by countering the negative influences themselves and network as an amplifying factor to counteract these vibrations from STS uppon the world, kinda like changing things from the inside out.

I think it goes along the work as Laura said, to find/identify and explore and work through our influences A and B. So that we have awareness of what is going on so that these aspects don't reaonate with the negativity of the world.

Windmill knight said:
sitta said:
WIN 52 said:
We also have this coming by December 26th.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0isfkb0duN4

So we are probably also facing much stronger earthquakes, volcano eruptions and plasma events around this date, maybe even magnitude 10 earthquake...

The guy in the video (BPEarthWatch) says that a gamma ray wave emmitted by a dying star is going to hit earth on the 26th of December. If I understood correctly, the supposed source of this cosmic wave is the same space object that produced a similar wave back in 2004 and which coincided with the 9+ earthquake and tsunami in Indonesia. So this 2nd wave (there will be 5, they say), being bigger, would have an even stronger effect. I was curious to know why he thinks that's going to happen; I don't think anyone would be able to detect something like that before it actually hit. Gamma rays travel at the speed of light, so we wouldn't be able to 'see' them before their arrival.

His source is apparently a guy called Michael who owns a website about biblical prophecy (_http://www.Counciloftime.Com), and who is being promoted by a pastor Paul Begley (_http://www.PaulBegleyProphecy.Com). I watched another short video by this pastor on the topic (_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jWvxoYiuxY&t=306s) and instead of saying this was revelation as I expected, he just said that Michael had some intel info not available to the general public and that's how he knows.

The BPEarthWatch video adds that Michael predicted a precursor mini wave for this past October and that it did happen as was said. I haven't bothered to verify if he did make that prediction before the date or if it actually happened. The idea that some Bible people are predicting cosmic events to the date, based on some unknown intelligence source with access to some exotic technology, makes me a bit skeptic to say the least. :) :whistle:

I didn't check the source :-[. Is seams I acquired bad habits in my absence from the forum. I will work on that for sure.

Thank you Windmill knight for your gentle remainder :flowers:

thank You for another great session. Is there still time to place a request for crystal?

I am tired of waiting for the change. It is so difficult to know what is the truth anymore. So I really hope that the 40 day's is start of big changes to the earth.

Yozilla said:
Thx for session!

A: Help is back on the move!! Goodbye.

(Pierre) That's a joke. Last session, they said help was near. And I said, "Yeah, it stopped!" I think that was a reference to that joke.

Interestin' play of words: Help is ... on the move... Almost like: now it is help's turn

:cuckoo:

Funny, I always thought that part of the 'help' that the Cs promised for so long is US, i.e. the network. So yeah, it is 'help's turn' indeed - WE need to make efforts to help this whole project; if we don't do it, nobody will! Even if there is more to the promised help than that, I think it's a useful perspective.

I was reminded of this session, which was a particularly poignant reminder:

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic said:
Q: (L) Can anybody think of another question to get me where I want to go here? (shellycheval) As individuals, what's the single most important thing we should do to Do, and to not try, but to actually take actions? What can we do to motivate ourselves as individuals? Is there something we can say or do...?

A: Service to others. Notice that the people with the most problems that always talk only about themselves and their troubles, are the ones who do and give the least. They do not have confidence in the universal law of LIFE: Get things moving and you create a vacuum in your life into which energy can flow.

Q: (L) So, basically what you're saying is that people should think of it as a kind of a law that when you... maybe like the old biblical expression: "Cast your bread on the waters, and after many days, it will return to you" sort of thing? Just do it, and keep doing it without anticipation?

A: Absolutely! And it is true and works. Just notice people who do and give a lot: Are they spending time focused on the self? No!

Q: (L) Yeah, but everybody's got wounds and issues and all that kind of thing to work on. I mean...

A: [letters come very quickly] Balance! A portion of a day can be spent on reflection, but not too much. This is the Wetiko Virus: obsession with the self and subjective personal issues. The next time you feel yourself slipping into despair, just tell others how you are feeling and think of something you can do for another to prevent them from suffering the same feelings. [letters come more slowly now:] Thus you will witness the birth of true empathy.

Yep like what you said, I am guessing it's self-actualisation, the whole idea about help is our becoming who we ought to be. Growing up, taking responsibility, taking charge.

Thanks for another fact filled wonderful session! I so appreciate all of the work that Laura and the crew at the Chateaux do, it is very important to my own work. Here's to the next 40 days ramping up!

WIN 52 said:
Yes, the prediction was before the event. He also talked about the possibility of DNA being altered by this and that it would be a visible flash as it was in 2004, only much brighter. The source kind of gave me pause but hey, if it is correct we could be in for a great show. We don't have to wait very long to see about this.

Do you have a link to that? I'd like to see what he said exactly (and when) and then compare it to what happened. Thanks.

Smashing session! Thank you ever so much!!!

Are we at the door of the 40 days and 40 nights??? One thing is certain, the forum members will be paying strict attention I feel!!!

Thank you for all of your dedicated work!

Thanks once again for another informative and intriguing session. Obama and his cronies are truly insane. Giving weapons to the terrorists. Just to throw a monkey wrench into Trump's administration, giving him another mess to clean up. Never mind the implications of a war with Russia. But like was stated, for them it's probably too little too late anyway. Russia's way ahead on this one.

mariowil7 said:
Thanks again to The C's, Laura and The Chateau Crew...

Very insightful session...

Regarding Reiki here in the region of Brazil that we live in I have no notice of some Reiki Master... so I think that it will take

a long road for us to get in contact with that development...

about the 40 days, it seems that the planning will not be so careful and things can go in a direction not wanted by The PTB. :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:
Perhaps it will take a long time, but not necessarily. There is also the possibility of a Reiki master being attuned by someone in the network or accepted as aligned with the proper connection to go to South America and initiate a whole bunch of people. A week's trip would do. That is how Reiki spread in the West like a wildfire.

Thanks for the session- had a feeling one was forthcoming Looks like a lot to watch for.

I also wonder about the crystal project-sounds like it is pretty much being finalized- I have not gotten any and don't have any Reiki experience, giving or receiving...does that mean we who are not crystal connected and involved in Reiki are going to be "out"? I am kind of embarrassed about my lack of participation, no one's fault but mine. The privilege of being part of this group is more than I or anyone could ever ask for, the wealth of information available here is staggering.

Thanks again to everyone!

Back
Top Bottom