Session 10 October 2020

A: Yes. Create a network of psychic light now that all those who asked have been served with the basic protection.

Q: (L) What is psychic light?

A: Connected directly at higher level where space and time are variable and selective.
Q: (L) Close enough. Alright, any other questions? We covered the list. Alright, we'll just thank you for being with us. Is there anything you need to warn us about or something we haven't asked?

A: Just stay calm and patient. Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

(L) Calm and patient. Yeah...

(Andromeda) Yeah, sounds so easy!

(Joe) One thing I was thinking of was that we don't KNOW how bad it can get, but us and a lot of group members have a lot of family members spread out.

(L) They could be connected to their family members with crystals.

(Joe) I'm just thinking because that's one thing that would...

(L) You don't even have to tell the family anything about it. Just tell them it's a protection crystal, and put it on top of the TV or something.

Thank you for the session. Thank you for sharing.

It's a good idea to have others crystals for our family ..... to increase our strength.

Q: (L) When we asked earlier in the year if he had cancer, the answer was no. Then apparently something happened between then and now. Were there any other factors involved in that?

A: Development and trigger.

Q: (L) Are you saying that it developed AFTER that question was asked?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Are you also saying that that's the trigger you were referring to - that the trigger of the Covid operated over that period of time?

A: Close.

It is very surprising and sad to hear about Ark's health scare, I too pray for his positive recovery.

Would it be helpful to ask the C's; what could have been done to neutralize the triggering event? How would Ark have known he was being triggered?

Q: (L) Okay, here's the $64,000 question: Is Trump going to win the election?

(Joe) We asked that last time!

(Andromeda) They said yes.

(Joe) They said there's a very good chance.

(L) Are his chances getting better?

Q: (Joe) How likely is it that there will be some major public chaos or civil chaos if Trump wins?

A: Very likely and will lead to martial law.

Q: (Joe) Imposed by Trump.

(Pierre) Yeah.

(Joe) So he's going to fulfill the role that they have given him of dictator! But is a lot of the chaos...

(L) One suspects that it may have been planned that way: he's being driven into the corner by all of the events in order to do what they want him to do.

I strongly suspect that Trump will win but my big concern is will he remain our president for the next 4 years? The deep state is geared up for full takeover so the $64,000 question is will there be a deep state coup?

Maybe we can assist Ark by the use of crystals. I was thinking to make a note on paper and place a crystal on top.
That sounds like an excellent idea. Just his name and the words "For excellent health and happiness." That covers about everything!
Done it, this beautiful message is now under our home crystal! Thank you Laura, Ark and the crew for one more session!
Plan to do this here soon, thanks for the idea!

Thank you for all the work that has gone into/is going into the crystal project. Appreciate that we can also send crystals to family during these trying times.

Interesting session as always, thanks for sharing. I hope Ark makes a swift recovery, surely he will! 62% of French people not buying this covid hysteria is at least encouraging, I doubt that number will be similar in the UK though, but I suppose you never know. The present situation is so depressing, I'm finding it tough these days that's for sure. Just knowing that things will likely get worse before things improve is the part I'm struggling with. Thank goodness for family and friends, eh?

Thank you for another very inspiring session. It seems that as things get more and more chaotic, we as a 'group' are getting more and more unified. I also wish Ark a speedy recovery.

It's so amazing to me how 'calm' we can be as a group by having faith in the Universe. Sobering, yet exciting 'times'!

Thanks for a great session!!! How can i purchase a crystal? Thanks

Thanks for the new session! Great to hear from the C's that Ark has a very good chance of full remission/recovery!!

It sure seems that STS is in a frenzie globally; might they be in a panic that they not only will not get total control of this planet, they'll lose some of what they have?

Back
Top Bottom