Session 10 October 2020

I woke up this morning and glanced at my dream crystal and was like "do you have something to do with this dream?!"
I dreamt that me, some friends and forum members were meeting up with one of the Cs who had taken a human form to talk to us. We met under a bridge and asked him questions about the coming events. He told us that our greatest challenge was that we would have to look at evil in the eye and remain decent people. But he was confident we could do it, he was like a parent reassuring his children before their very first day of school. He had faith in us and there were light and kindness in his eyes.

I hope this isn't noise, and I don't know if it was just a dream or really a part of me/us from 6D that communicated through the dream. But it gave me hope that I and everyone here could make it, and stay good and decent in the face of the shitshow that's coming for us.

Our biggest challenge seems to be with personal health issues. At this point being decent should be a normal reaction. It is like that issue has been resolved over many lifetimes.

It may be a good reminder to stay true to your self. All else is just a distraction. An attempt to make a person go against their natural state of being.

Thanks for sharing ryu. We may be starting to have a better connection through the crystals. My dream crystal seems to be working overtime as well.

I too, since I received the crystals and put the dream crystal under the pillows, I started to have unusual dreams, e.g. I dreamed of a dead friend from my childhood - as if nothing had happened, with my family, we were expecting his announced visit. The wife also has some new dreams, after waking up she doesn't remember them but says she has a more "restless" dream.

I too, since I received the crystals and put the dream crystal under the pillows, I started to have unusual dreams, e.g. I dreamed of a dead friend from my childhood - as if nothing had happened, with my family, we were expecting his announced visit. The wife also has some new dreams, after waking up she doesn't remember them but says she has a more "restless" dream.
And ruin the show? The Cs would never do something so cruel!
I had a similar experience Kmicic :
Since I received the crystals I've more dreams and I remember them better. I had a nightmare once but it was as if it was softened.

I woke up this morning and glanced at my dream crystal and was like "do you have something to do with this dream?!"
I dreamt that me, some friends and forum members were meeting up with one of the Cs who had taken a human form to talk to us. We met under a bridge and asked him questions about the coming events. He told us that our greatest challenge was that we would have to look at evil in the eye and remain decent people. But he was confident we could do it, he was like a parent reassuring his children before their very first day of school. He had faith in us and there were light and kindness in his eyes.

I hope this isn't noise, and I don't know if it was just a dream or really a part of me/us from 6D that communicated through the dream. But it gave me hope that I and everyone here could make it, and stay good and decent in the face of the shitshow that's coming for us.

I can attest to my dream crystal being more active - after a nighttime prayer with the crystals, I sat for a while in meditation. I don't often have what are called 'visions', but I got a clear image of a stone hovering in front of me, surrounded by soft white filaments of light, some of which were flowing into my chest. My sense is that it was my dream crystal.

The image indicates to me that the dream crystals are like the nucleus of a neuron, 'wired' in the network that connects us through the dendrites of our Aim and intent.

I think it's a good time for me to review The Wave Chapter 24 to refresh my memory regarding the C's information on stones - synchronization, spirals, song, megaliths, and all the other goodies in there.

This guy is talking about Biden being a clone. Now I will finish watching the video.
Pretty much all of it is not new to people who have been following the C's transcripts and this forum. I didn't have to question any of it. At the end he did some channeling. One was a MIB and the other Palladian. According to the latter, the awakening process is well under way. Again, not surprising. One thing was that everyone will go. Good, bad and all points in between. He also said that the aliens are getting tired of dealing with humans and have thoughts of moving on. Could be we are moving to STO controlled space.

Pretty much all of it is not new to people who have been following the C's transcripts and this forum. I didn't have to question any of it. At the end he did some channeling. One was a MIB and the other Palladian. According to the latter, the awakening process is well under way. Again, not surprising. One thing was that everyone will go. Good, bad and all points in between. He also said that the aliens are getting tired of dealing with humans and have thoughts of moving on. Could be we are moving to STO controlled space.
If the aliens were tired of this and “moving on” why would they spend 300k years preparing for harvest only to say “aww forget it a couple people were waking up to a coup taking place in a country with 5% of the population.” It’s harvest time for them, they certainly aren’t “moving on”.

If the aliens were tired of this and “moving on” why would they spend 300k years preparing for harvest only to say “aww forget it a couple people were waking up to a coup taking place in a country with 5% of the population.” It’s harvest time for them, they certainly aren’t “moving on”.
Yes, moving on, taken more as a signal that they are being evicted. We are told that Earth will move into STO territory. I am looking at it as this will be our reality soon. Change will follow.

I had to refill my propane stock this morning. Thought about the cloning bit, trying to connect a few things. These are my thoughts. It would be necessary to keep the donor alive so as to produce aged clones. When we asked about Biden having dementia, the C's confirmed it because he is still alive. Somewhere in Dulse.

This guy likely sounds crazy to most people right now. That alone gives him a platform.

Yes, moving on, taken more as a signal that they are being evicted. We are told that Earth will move into STO territory. I am looking at it as this will be our reality soon. Change will follow.

I had to refill my propane stock this morning. Thought about the cloning bit, trying to connect a few things. These are my thoughts. It would be necessary to keep the donor alive so as to produce aged clones. When we asked about Biden having dementia, the C's confirmed it because he is still alive. Somewhere in Dulse.

This guy likely sounds crazy to most people right now. That alone gives him a platform.
We are moving into 4th density not necessarily STO “territory”. The STS/STO siding is a personal choice or that’s how I have understood this.

We are moving into 4th density not necessarily STO “territory”. The STS/STO siding is a personal choice or that’s how I have understood this.
Myself also.

Think about the logistics of something like that. Possibly some sort of natural transition may be what we will end up with. The negative types will choose not to reanimate on Earth. They can't handle the vibes here anymore. Something similar to this may be the path forward.

Myself also.

Think about the logistics of something like that. Possibly some sort of natural transition may be what we will end up with. The negative types will choose not to reanimate on Earth. They can't handle the vibes here anymore. Something similar to this may be the path forward.
The way I see it is something like this:
This 3rd D realm is inherently designed by immutable laws regarding basic understandings of the realm that must be internalize or crystallized in a being in order for this being to have the ability to perceive or live in the the next higher realm. This knowledge or understanding is not related to how the being expresses it (STS/STO).
Im sure (if I’m correct) that malevolent people have the ability to reach levels of understanding of this realm to the degree that they will also transition to 4th density. Remember we ARE STS. Powerful people have used secret knowledge against this world for as long as we’ve had history (probably anyway). Should it be surprising that 3D STS would transition to 4D STS?

The way I see it is something like this:
This 3rd D realm is inherently designed by immutable laws regarding basic understandings of the realm that must be internalize or crystallized in a being in order for this being to have the ability to perceive or live in the the next higher realm. This knowledge or understanding is not related to how the being expresses it (STS/STO).
Im sure (if I’m correct) that malevolent people have the ability to reach levels of understanding of this realm to the degree that they will also transition to 4th density. Remember we ARE STS. Powerful people have used secret knowledge against this world for as long as we’ve had history (probably anyway). Should it be surprising that 3D STS would transition to 4D STS?
Rightly so. Possibly not here, however. Unless there is still a chance for redemption. The process may take 1,000 years to complete. Earth time. Those who are ready to move up to 4D, will, at some point in the future.

Makes more sense than someone waiving a magic wand

Back
Top Bottom