Session 12 July 2014

Providence is a fickle mistress!

Just when I was beginning to believe that leading by example was truly the best method to correcting the issues that I see in the world, my improperly formed belief is destroyed by none other than Julius Caesar himself! I see the truth of it, in a solely STS environment, there is no true trust. If there is no true trust, then how could anyone believe in anyone else's example?

It is no surprise to me that our common timeline has been manipulated. I thank the C's for confirming that fact for us.

How I wish that I could attend one of these sessions.

I have been considering either purchasing or building a Ouija board and I'm wondering which is the preferred way?

I have a sense that by building my own board that I will have a much closer connection to the energies that are received through said board. Am I accurate in this belief?

What advice would you have, by 'you' I mean anyone reading this, for someone who has never attempted channeling?

It has been given to me through various avenues that I have a natural talent for scrying, would this lend itself to channeling? I have a black mirror but I have never used it as I have always felt something sinister in scrying through that method. Although according to my Mayan birth sign of Etznab, I am of the type that would be particularly efficient at this method of foreknowledge.

Any advice is more than welcome and I appreciate all comments.

Mikha'el, I noticed your thoughts on communicating with the group and the C's via the ouija board. In this session, the C's themselves suggested that a better method would be to develop your telepathic abilities, to quote from Charade's post:

"Concerning what the C's said here:

Q: (L) And how do you work on receivership capability?

A: Awakening conscience and tuning the centers as described by Mouravieff.
Does anyone know which book Mouravieff spoke about this particular topic?

The following links will explain a little about Mouraviff and his Gnosis books, then you can go from there. Amazon has all 3 Gnosis books. Maybe other members can direct you to the exact one.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/mouravieff1.htm
_http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_autor_mouravieff.htm"

I am in the same position, and need to work on my receivership ability, because from past experimentation I believe I am more adept at transmitting than receiving.
In this (telepathic) context, the ouija board will become unnecessary.
You will still need to test the entities you contact however, as the STS deceivers will attempt to overthrow you.

The recent Knowledge and Being videos go into detail on channeling. It is generally advised against trying to use a board, and you need a lot of knowledge of yourself, as well as another like-minded individual. The new series of videos begins here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPckPsROtBs

There is a part one introduction from a few years ago if you load more of the videos here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/cassiopaeaorg/videos

Laura said:
pavlin_k, gather the "evidence" and provide it and provenance to mkrnhr who happens to be qualified to examine it and offer a professional opinion.

Look at these three images.
http://files.kostovi.com/Dss_colored_060947_222751.png
http://files.kostovi.com/Dss_colored_060855_224729.png
http://files.kostovi.com/DSS_colored.png

They have different but close coordinates.
On each one of them we are seeing a distinct and very similar to each other stellar objects.

Those three objects are positioned on a line.
Therefore those are not separate objects but one that is moving.

The brightness/energy of the object on images is increasing.
That is in accordance with an electrical object getting closer to the Sun.

The direction and speed of the object's movement projected on the ecliptic is the same as the movement of the summer solstice through the ages.
That is a proof the object is a part of the solar system.

Current position of the object should be like it is indicated here.
http://files.kostovi.com/ca2012.jpg

Hi pavlin_k,
Since we are hijacking the initial thread, could you organize the whole process, with data, data analysis, orbit estimation, etc. in a single file (doc or pdf or whatever), and than maybe if it makes sense we can discuss your findings in a separate thread? That would clarify the communication.

@MusicMan & 3D Student:
Thank you for your reply. I found the newer Knowledge and Being videos shortly after making that earlier post. "Ask and ye shall receive."

I had seen the introduction video when it was first released, but the later episodes were not available at that time. I have now had a good example of how it is done.

I don't presume to be able or have the desire to commune with the C's, even if this were possible. I am interested only in SRT at this point.

I have spent many years learning how to shield myself from receiving unwanted communications. I am a naturally born empath, so I don't think that receivership will be a problem. From what I understand from watching Laura's videos, it is actually a safer way to practice SRT as you have an opportunity to shut down the communication channel quickly if things start to get out of hand.

I do have a good partner for doing this work, and he is a natural skeptic and my astrological opposite. I am Sagittarius and he is Scorpio. I have read in other places dedicated to this type of work that the dynamic of astrological opposites can create a certain spiritual tension that is conducive to strong energy flows.

I now plan on finishing the Knowledge and Being videos and take the time to really examine why I have made the decision to attempt using a spirit board.

I truly appreciate your feedback and I hope that I will be able to reciprocate in kind.

Mikha'el, have you read the Patrick Rodriguez Spirit Release thread?

Quite a few of the members here have used him, Laura likes him, and many have been helped by him. He's a really nice person, and so is his assistant, Heather. You may find reading the different sessions are quite interesting.

Laura said:
Session Date: July 12th 2014

Q: (L) Anything else anybody wants to ask about that before we change topics? Everybody here is waiting for the change of topic... Okay, I've been going over all of the early sessions, and I noticed that I had a particular obsession with the topic of Jesus during the first year at the very least, 1994, because of my particular religious upbringing and background and so forth. And I had a lot of energy invested in - not just a lot of energy, but a lot of emotion - so, I'm reading back over these previous answers we received on the topic of Jesus, and I would like to ask if, in fact, Julius Caesar is Jesus, or was the model for Jesus, why were you giving me answers that sometimes could have been applied to Caesar, but other times could not?

A: You would not have been able to receive. When you ask a question with strong prejudice, we cannot violate your will to believe.

Is not the universe capable of meeting one's needs?

Having just one Christ is a limiting concept.
Why not have more than one individualized consciousness with one and the same mission?

When we ask with implied limitation we would get a partial truth.

Caesar was driven by love and pity....I have been pondering this. The word compassion comes to mind. It seems compassion was overwhelmingly the exception and not the rule at that "time" in history. I feel that compassion exists more so now as many of our souls have evolved, but STS forces are trying their damnedest to negate and reverse it... to gray our colors and stifle our life force. What am I doing to nurture my naturally unifying nature? I see I need more action. It's time. Thanks for helping me see....

pavlin_k said:
Laura said:
Session Date: July 12th 2014

Q: (L) Anything else anybody wants to ask about that before we change topics? Everybody here is waiting for the change of topic... Okay, I've been going over all of the early sessions, and I noticed that I had a particular obsession with the topic of Jesus during the first year at the very least, 1994, because of my particular religious upbringing and background and so forth. And I had a lot of energy invested in - not just a lot of energy, but a lot of emotion - so, I'm reading back over these previous answers we received on the topic of Jesus, and I would like to ask if, in fact, Julius Caesar is Jesus, or was the model for Jesus, why were you giving me answers that sometimes could have been applied to Caesar, but other times could not?

A: You would not have been able to receive. When you ask a question with strong prejudice, we cannot violate your will to believe.

Is not the universe capable of meeting one's needs?

Having just one Christ is a limiting concept.
Why not have more than one individualized consciousness with one and the same mission?

When we ask with implied limitation we would get a partial truth.

Actually, according to this session there are 12 "Christs"

Q: (L) So, you are saying that Jesus is in a state of suspension, voluntarily, in another plane of existence, having chosen to give up his life on this plane in order to continuously generate replications of his soul pattern for other people to call upon for assistance? A sort of "template generator?"
A: Yes. Precisely.
Q: (L) If one calls upon him more than once, does one get a double dose?
A: Define.
Q: (L) If one repeatedly calls upon Jesus does one get repeated replications or additional strength, power or whatever?
A: No. Once one has truly made the connection, that's all that's needed.
Q: (L) This is an interesting concept. Has any other soul volunteered to perform this work?
A: Yes. 12 at the present "time."
Q: (L) Can you name any of the others?
A: Buddha. Moses. Shintanhilmoon. Nagaillikiga. Others; Varying degrees; Jesus is the strongest currently.

Heaalih said:
Nienna said:

I have no granted access to this thread. Is there something that I can do to open it ? Unless it is in the FOTCM board. Yet I can open the swamp threads.
I might need it so I would like to read a bit more about it. I hope it can be done in France.

The SRT experiment is over and the thread has been moved to the FOTCM private forum for analysis and discussion. If you are not a member in good standing, you will not have access.

Geee, if there would be a next time with Caesar, it would be really interesting to hear his opinion about the leader of Dacia, Burebista.

portoftheangels said:
Thank you so much for asking these questions. I was also just re-reading these old transcripts. You guys are amazing. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

It's so weird that I always seem to know when there has been a session and a couple of days before I seem to be having some information download about the subject too. How weird is that? The weekend before this session I was sitting on my front porch and began to think about Caesar and Jesus. So I came in and was re-reading transcripts that I could find that had any information about them. Same thing has happened a couple of times when I have been waiting for a session. I love all of you guys and so enjoy these sessions. I am feeling so connected to everyone. I wish I was there.

Back
Top Bottom