Session 12 July 2014

Thanks for another amazing session. There are so many mysteries coming out of the waste bin of our psychopathic history thanks to each of you!

About the 'added' and 'subtracted' years: I think it illustrates in a very visceral way the C's statement that 'time' does not exist. When you think about it, we humans don't have a good, absolute measure of time. We only can measure relatively, and only over short periods. And this measurement will always have errors and glitches. The idea of an "expanded present" (as the C's called it on 16 October 1994) makes much more sense to me now.

Thank you for this. And all your hard work. Always fascinating.
Thank you JC.

WOW!!! Wonderful session - as they all are - but this one was mind-blowing, to say the least. I found myself becoming very emotional as I read Caesar's remarks. Thanks all, and Thanks Caesar.

Thank you all so much for your time, effort, and most of all for your willingness to share so graciously with all of us the whole journey.
I am humbled and grateful.

Laurie

A wonderful session, it was absolutely thrilling/exciting. :O

Thank you so much :)

Similar to Ark in how he had sensations in his body reading this session had an emotional effect on me started to tear and had tingling sensations in my head. I would like to point out two answers that can help one when communication not only in life but here on the forum

1) "A: You would not have been able to receive. When you ask a question with strong prejudice, we cannot violate your will to believe."

This is what I was more or less trying to get at when I said "Why respond to people who are already in the negative asking negative questions?" I feel they won't be able to receive it and does them no favors #1 Does them and the universe a diserviouse because they believe a certain way and the advice giver is pushing them without them asking to get pushed #2 and it is just futile as far as effort goes on the advice givers part why do I think it's futile for the most part because...............

2) "A: I was wrong to think I could change the masses by example. Humans are fickle and self-centered for the most part. Thus, if you wish to really effect changes, it can only be done by early education, and even then it is fragile and will not last. In the end you must be true to your own nature and fear nothing. If you do that you may make a difference after you are gone. That is not exactly what you are looking for, but there are no 3 pieces of advice that serve all events."

Fickle and self centered this description of humanity as a whole rings true to me based on life experiences. Sure there are outliers to any example and any rule and by giving advice when someone is asking a question loaded with predijuce and strong believe I do believe at my current level that 9.5/10 times the advice is waisted energy. Not only is energy waisted you then have the "violate your will to believe" to consider. Why do people hang on to beliefs? Because on a deeper level I believe that's where their soul feels comfortable and that is how they want to relate to the universe and that is where the universe wants them to relate to it. If they are OP without an individual soul then they are incapable of long lasting change (Correct me if I'm wrong but this is how I understand OPs)

I don't want to hijack this amazing session thread however those two answers are loaded with personal truth that relates to my being and I wanted to clarify what I posted in a earlier thread because the C's and "Jesus" said it how I could not

Ennio said:
Just an amazing session, thank you! So if I understand correctly we now have both Gurdjieff and Caeser who are waiting until the Wave arrives to be born into 4D, or the new world.

Imagine those 2 having a chat which each other - I bet that'd be incredibly interesting!

Ennio said:
Can't find the the specific session at the moment but it was a reference to Washington D.C. and how it is basically on track to being destroyed. Washington D.C. has been referred to as the "shining city on a hill" by political and fundie types who clearly have very schewed values.
A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden."

There was a reference to 5D city on a hill, July 4, 2009:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, mind-blowing is the word. There is a soul, in a kind of stasis, to whom all our prayers are directed, that we have called Jesus for centuries, have recently discovered is actually Julius Caesar... and you got him on the phone!

I've been blown away repeatedly by the C's transcripts over the years but this session is definitely in a category of its own.

Thank you so much for sharing.

Thank you very much! It's really impressive. I'm touched. Thanks Cs, Caesar and especially to you, people of the Chateau! I love you. :hug2:
I must to re-read many times this session.

Back
Top Bottom