Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
November 12, 1994

Frank and Laura

Q: (L) Hello.

A: Cassiopaea calling.

Q: (L) What does that mean?

A: We are beginning to tune into your humor.

Q: (L) What do you mean.

A: "Cassiopaea calling."

Q: (L) I get it!

Q: (L) What are the dogs barking at?

A: Someone in alley.

Q: (L) What are they doing in the alley?

A: Passing.

Q: (L) Do you have any specific messages for us?

Q: (L) On a number of occasions we talked about the quorum and the Illuminati. They both seem to be the highest levels of secret organizations. What is their relationship to each other?

A: Please put new music on; this a little disruptive. {Creation Chant}

Q: (L) How is this? {Celtic harp}

A: Better.

Q: (L) You don't like the Native American stuff?

A: It is okay but disruptive to vibrations.

Q: (L) Back to the quorum and illuminati.

A: Quorum mostly alien; illuminati mostly human.

Q: (L) Well, the quorum has been described...

A: Meet; two halves of whole.

Q: (L) Well the quorum seems to be described as being in touch with the Cassiopaeans, that is, yourselves, which you have described as beneficial beings, is this correct?

A: Close.

Q: (L) The illuminati has been described as being behind or with the brotherhood which has been described as being in connection with the Lizard beings...

A: Close. But not that simple.

Q: (L) Well, if the quorum is the good guys and the illuminati is the bad guys, and they both are at the high levels of Freemasonry, what is the story here?

A: Picture a circle or cycle first now then contemplate for a moment before follow up.

Q: (L) Okay, I am contemplating a cycling circle.

A: Now, two halves representing positive and negative. Two halves.

Q: (L) Well, what I am getting out of that is the two halves and both sides are playing with the human race. Is that it?

A: No. This is complicated but if you can learn and understand, it will be a super revelation.

Q: (L) Well, go ahead and explain.

A: Ask step by step.

Q: (L) Why do we so often have to ask things step by step?

A: In order to absorb the information.

Q: (L) The quorum is described as the good guys. The illuminati is described as bad guys. And yet, they are both Masonic. When a person in the Masonic organization reaches the higher levels, are there individuals at the higher levels recruiting masons to one side or the other?

A: First, not exactly one side or another.

Q: (L) I am beginning to not understand something here because if the Lizzies...

A: Unblock.

Q: (L) I don't have a block here. If the brotherhood AKA illuminati AKA Lizzies AKA beast are the ones who are going to do detrimental things to this planet, how are they related or connected to the quorum which is in touch with...

A: This will take time to explain be patient it will be worth it.

Q: (L) Well, are you going to explain it right now?

A: Ask step by step.

Q: (L) Okay. What is the nature of evil?

A: Blend.

Q: (L) Are the Lizzies what we would consider to be evil?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Are the Cassiopaeans what we would consider to be good?

Q: (L) Yet, do the Cassiopaeans use and manipulate the Lizzies to accomplish certain things?

A: No.

Q: (L) The Lizzies work independently and in opposition to the Cassiopaeans?

A: Independently, not in opposition.

Q: (L) Well then, is there somebody over and above this whole project...

A: We serve others therefore there is no opposition. Careful now. Step by step. If you do not fully understand answer ask another.

Q: (L) Part of a whole. Part of a circle.

A: Blend.

Q: (L) Does this mean...

A: Picture a blending colored circle image.

Q: (L) Are you saying that at some levels the two halves overlap?

Q: (L) Are you saying that some of the Quorum are good guys and bad guys and the same for the Illuminati because the two are on opposing sides of the circle but at the point of blending one is weighted more to one side and the other to the other side? And these organizations are where the interactions come together?

A: Closer.

Q: (L) Let's leave it for the time being.

A: No. Now please.

Q: (L) Okay. So it is a blending. Does it have something to do with ... in your case service to others means that you even serve those who serve self, is that correct?

A: Yes; we serve you and the Lizards have programed your race to self service remember.

Q: (L) Well, I am down a notch or two. So, I am still a service to self individual to some extent, is that correct?

A: But moving slowly toward service to others. Not all humans are.

Q: (L) Does this mean that when people who are members of the quorum or illuminati call for information or help, that you, because of your service to others orientation are obliged to answer whoever calls?

A: Yes and no.

Q: (L) What is the no part.

A: If vibrational frequencies are out of pattern we do not connect.

Q: (L) Is the work of the Lizzies part of an overall grand plan or design?

A: All is.

Q: (L) Let's go on. I am depressed because you guys told me I was a bad person.

A: You are not a bad person.

Q: (L) Well, I am feeling pretty crummy right now.

A: Lizzies induced.

Q: (L) You mean my crummy feelings are Lizzie induced?

A: As always.

Q: (L) Well I am feeling crummy because you guys let me know that I am in the same sinking boat as the rest of the poor slobs on this miserable planet. I was working pretty hard to get out of the boat.

A: Silliness; you're in your own boat.

Q: (L) I would like to know where Dr. Usui got the Reiki symbols?

A: Must answer question.

Q: (L) What question? The quorum and illuminati question?

A: You will feel ecstasy once answered.

Q: (L) Okay. A blending. Yet two halves.

A: Of a circle.

Q: (L) Who designed this circle?

A: Natural frequency wave. Some near conjunction blend both service patterns and each "camp" to create perfect balance.

Q: (L) Okay, so the Illuminati are the higher level on the pathway of service to self and somehow, by reaching these higher levels may have come to realizations or frequencies which have caused their position to be modified or blended to where service to self becomes or incorporates or moves them to service to others realizations, is this correct?

A: Continue.

Q: (L) Okay, the ones in the quorum are those who are focused on service to others and they, in their pathway of service to others begin to understand that some service to self is service to others.

Q: (L) And the whole idea is to blend both pathways no matter which direction you come to it from?

A: Service to others provides the perfect balance of those two realities; service to self is the diametrical opposite closing the grand cycle in perfect balance.

Q: (L) So it is necessary to have a pathway of service to self in order for the pathway of service to others to exist?

Q: (L) And those who are in the quorum and the illuminati ...

A: Blends in middle.

Q: (L) So it is necessary to have the darkness in order to have the light...

Q: (L) And it is necessary to have the Lizzies in order to have the Cassiopaeans...

Q: (L) And both groups evolved through the Masonic organizations..

A: Freemasonry is human reflection in physical of these processes.

Q: (L) Okay, thank you very much. I think that is all for tonight.

A: Good Night.

End of Session

Thanks for sharing this one.

In spite of re-reading this session several times, I don't understand completely yet whether the Quorum are supposed to be "good guys" (in the sense of being STO-oriented) taken out from masonry or just another branch of the STS hierarchy who happen to have a few who turned good guys and remained in the organization? In such a case that would mean that there are STO oriented guys who talk to the Cs and who we don't know about living in the next door so to say?

I mean, if some of them are STO oriented humans (not the alien ones), why aren't they sharing what they know here in this group?

Graalsword said:
I mean, if some of them are STO oriented humans (not the alien ones), why aren't they sharing what they know here in this group?
Who is to say for sure they are not? Never heard of incognito?

Given their level it's more likely though --at least in my opinion-- that they are sharing with other groups and/or through other means than directly via this specific group or forum. But who knows for certain? Can this be known at all at this moment? There are so many ways to have some influence on anything or everything. How would you track these kind of sources anyway?

Given the amount of conflicting disinfo concerning the much talked about group of the Illuminati, the Quorum group is conspicuously low key -- if not to say totally absent in the general awareness of most people. I don't think anyone who is not familiar with Laura's works and her further input around them has even noticed the term Quorum, left alone what it possibly might mean.

Just some thoughts, fwiw.

Palinurus said:
Who is to say for sure they are not? Never heard of incognito?

Given their level it's more likely though --at least in my opinion-- that they are sharing with other groups and/or through other means than directly via this specific group or forum. But who knows for certain? Can this be known at all at this moment? There are so many ways to have some influence on anything or everything. How would you track these kind of sources anyway?

Given the amount of conflicting disinfo concerning the much talked about group of the Illuminati, the Quorum group is conspicuously low key -- if not to say totally absent in the general awareness of most people. I don't think anyone who is not familiar with Laura's works and her further input around them has even noticed the term Quorum, left alone what it possibly might mean.

Just some thoughts, fwiw.

Yes, that's true, it's difficult to know that. I thought of that question, because it seems that this group has been the only one that has been sharing objective knowledge with the world, so I thought that if some of those of the 'Quorum' are supposed to be STO-oriented they would be inclined to share some knowledge with those out of their inner circle. Though you are right that nobody knows who is a member of that group and who is not.

this is some deep stuff in here ... would love to take more time to reflect on those ideas and get a better understanding of them ...
thank you for posting the older sessions!

othree said:
this is some deep stuff in here ... would love to take more time to reflect on those ideas and get a better understanding of them ...
thank you for posting the older sessions!

Othree, could you refrain from using such small type? There are some people on the forum for whom it is hard to read.

Palinurus said:

Yeah, Illuminati is just about everywhere these days if you dip into anything esoteric/conspiracy theory oriented but Quorum I'm not sure I've heard of anywhere besides this material. I wonder if there are other terms out there that might refer to the Quorum or other overlapping groups? Like if we came into contact with someone involved in Freemasonry, we could ask, "So are you with the Illuminati or the Quorum, or [insert other terms]?" It may not always be the wisest tactic but it would depend on the person. Asking about the Illuminati by itself probably just gives them an opportunity to make up answers or be flippant.

Excellent session, btw. This one has stuck with me at many points over the years.

Graalsword said:
Yes, that's true, it's difficult to know that. I thought of that question, because it seems that this group has been the only one that has been sharing objective knowledge with the world, so I thought that if some of those of the 'Quorum' are supposed to be STO-oriented they would be inclined to share some knowledge with those out of their inner circle. Though you are right that nobody knows who is a member of that group and who is not.

The Quorum has always been a bit of an enigma to me.

November 12, 1994
Q: (L) Back to the quorum and illuminati.
A: Quorum mostly alien; illuminati mostly human.
Q: (L) Okay, so the Illuminati are the higher level on the pathway of
service to self and somehow, by reaching these higher levels may
have come to realizations or frequencies which have caused their
position to be modified or blended to where service to self becomes
or incorporates or moves them to service to others realizations, is
this correct?
Q: (L) Okay, the ones in the quorum are those who are focused on
service to others
and they, in their pathway of service to others
begin to understand that some service to self is service to others.
Q: (L) And the whole idea is to blend both pathways no matter which
direction you come to it from?
A: Service to others provides the perfect balance of those two
realities; service to self is the diametrical opposite closing the
grand
cycle in perfect balance.

If the Quorum is prevalently STO (correct me if I'm wrong) then I guess they might be sharing information only if one is at the right frequency resonance vibration in a similar way to the Cs?

meta-agnostic said:
Yeah, Illuminati is just about everywhere these days if you dip into anything esoteric/conspiracy theory oriented but Quorum I'm not sure I've heard of anywhere besides this material. I wonder if there are other terms out there that might refer to the Quorum or other overlapping groups? Like if we came into contact with someone involved in Freemasonry, we could ask, "So are you with the Illuminati or the Quorum, or [insert other terms]?" It may not always be the wisest tactic but it would depend on the person. Asking about the Illuminati by itself probably just gives them an opportunity to make up answers or be flippant.

I doubt that asking Freemasons such a question would help at all as most of them are just average people like you and me. It's only at the very top or in certain orders within freemasonry that you may find people linked to the Illuminati (the Cs said they are only linked to the Freemasons in a roundabout way). I agree with you that the word is being abused to an extent whereby anyone is labelled as an Illuminati nowadays and this serves their purpose of remaining hidden.

October 25, 1994
Q: (L) Is the Quorum composed of members who are humans on this planet?
A: Partly.
Q: (L) Would we know any of them as well known figures?
A: Hidden. None you would know.
Q: (L) How is the Quorum important in regard to the Earth changes?
A: Watchers.
Q: (L) Why is it important to have watchers?
A: Keep track of prophecies.

I wonder what kind of prophecies the Cs are referring to. I doubt they are talking about biblical prophecies as that seems to be more in line with the STS-orientated dudes. Again, more questions than answers. They may gradually reveal themselves to those 'in tune' as the Earth Changes start to be felt more?

edit: wording

Q: (L) Okay, so the Illuminati are the higher level on the pathway of service to self and somehow, by reaching these higher levels may have come to realizations or frequencies which have caused their position to be modified or blended to where service to self becomes or incorporates or moves them to service to others realizations, is this correct?

Q: (L) Okay, the ones in the quorum are those who are focused on service to others and they, in their pathway of service to others begin to understand that some service to self is service to others.

Q: (L) And the whole idea is to blend both pathways no matter which direction you come to it from?

A: Service to others provides the perfect balance of those two realities; service to self is the diametrical opposite closing the grand cycle in perfect balance.

Q: (L) So it is necessary to have a pathway of service to self in order for the pathway of service to others to exist?

It was really interesting to read about STO and STS pathways and that there should be the balance between the two ways. Recently I went to take a picture of my aura and a man who described the results told me that he sees me as a giving person who needs to put more efforts in loving the self. The argument he provided me with was that if there is no balance in 4th chakra (which he currently sees) it may simply be shut down in future by some means. Actually I heard the same statement from another person as well who did some aura/chakras diagnostics on me earlier.
From other Cs answers I do understand that they may be in lack of a bigger picture. Cs said that STOs experience love to oneself when they radiate their love to others and as result of this something comes back to them. Please correct me if my view on this needs some amendment.
Thanks a lot.

Session 94112. Whats the Quorom Look Like...

Q: (L) Well, the quorum has been described...
A: Meet; two halves of whole.
Q: (L) Well, if the quorum is the good guys and the illuminati is the
bad guys, and they both are at the high levels of Freemasonry, what
is the story here?
A: Picture a circle or cycle first now then contemplate for a moment
before follow up.
Q: (L) Okay, I am contemplating a cycling circle.
A: Now, two halves representing positive and negative. Two halves.
Q: (L) Well, what I am getting out of that is the two halves and both
sides are playing with the human race. Is that it?
A: No. This is complicated but if you can learn and understand, it will
be a super revelation.

(In case that block never got removed. ;)
yinYang.gif

Personally, I think it may have been the celtic music.

The blending of STS/STO reminded me of the yin and yang symbol. This image shows the shade of gray between the white and black. IMHO the gray shade would represent the quorum and illuminati as it appears that these two groups are at a knowledge level and position in which they may recognize the balance of things (though I may be wrong, STS (illuminati) may only perceive what they want due to wishful thinking but STO (quorum) will see where they stand in the cycling of cycles). http://www.123rf.com/photo_7744312_yin-and-yang-symbol.html

Just some thoughts... Thanks for sharing Laura and crew!

FrankM4326754 said:
The blending of STS/STO reminded me of the yin and yang symbol. This image shows the shade of gray between the white and black. IMHO the gray shade would represent the quorum and illuminati as it appears that these two groups are at a knowledge level and position in which they may recognize the balance of things (though I may be wrong, STS (illuminati) may only perceive what they want due to wishful thinking but STO (quorum) will see where they stand in the cycling of cycles). http://www.123rf.com/photo_7744312_yin-and-yang-symbol.html

Just some thoughts... Thanks for sharing Laura and crew!

As a flat symbol, I agree it reminds me of a yin yang. But if we make it a sphere it would be something like this:

doublevortex.gif

Now it looks like the following crop circle on its side: (and also the Paleochristianity logo).

cropcircleo.jpg

Is it safe to say that It may have started out as simple yin-yang in structure, but has evolved into a more complex pattern? Sounds a lot like a living entity in some respects.

I agree that the relationship between the Quorum and the Illuminati remind me of the yin and yang symbol. I wonder if the quorum might interact with 4D STS through the 6D Thought Center, which I think is not an entity but possibly an archetypal ideal provided for balance. Cassiopedia says something to the effect that thought centers interact with creation by being expressed by beings. I'm not sure why, but there seems to be something here that I cannot put my finger on.

Back
Top Bottom