Session 13 January 1996

Does it work to use an analogy of morphic resonance to understand the concept of us all being creators?
For example, once one athlete has broken a particular race time barrier then many others soon follow. Or, when you look at design concepts or inventions, these things are discovered or realised by others around the world in close succession, but they are unrelated except for a temporal association as far as we can see.Thus, as the knowledge and understanding of what’s possible becomes known then a spontaneous eruption of creation that occurs in reality—making us all creators, OSIT.
I think that helps to put it in perspective. We don't really have to do it alone. Our collective efforts can make even more of an impact than just individual efforts.

Session 16 November 1994:
Q: (L) Where will the human beings go that are being formed on that planet at the time of the realm border crossing?

A: Ancient earth.

Q: (L) They will go to ancient earth?

A: There is no time as you know it; its all just lessons for the collective consciousness.

November 26, 1994
Frank and Laura, Terry and Jan

Q: Hello.

A: Thank you for altering the board. {We had installed more punctuation marks} We worked on your psyches to get you to do that.

Q: (L) Well, you didn't have to work on our psyches to get us to do it. It makes things faster for us too. We wanted to do it.

A: Everything is interactive when it comes to the "collective mind."

We are not in this only as individuals but as a collective 3D human species.

Session 4 May 1996:
Q: (L) How do we fit into all of this? (TK) We don't!

A: You have been the "preparation committee."

Q: (L) What have we been doing? Is it part of the plan for us to destroy the planet, destroy the ozone layer, pollute the seas and so forth to make it more habitable for them?

A: Those things are inconsequential and easily repaired.

Q: (TK) With their technology, they can fix all of that. (L) This is really horrible, you know! To think of all this... (TK) Apparently, from what I am understanding, they can't just come in and wipe us out and replace us, because the 'rules' won't allow it.

A: Yet the natural cycles within the framework of the natural order of things will allow all these things to fall into place.

Q: (L) Is there some law within the realm of these beings, sort of like the law of gravity, that prevents them from just coming in and taking over?

A: No.

Q: (TK) I don't think it is like the law of gravity...

A: What "law" is there that inhibits you from manipulating 2nd density beings at will?!?

Q: (L) Well, I don't go out and deliberately hurt or manipulate anything or anybody. (TK) Of course, in our handling of these 'critters,' we are conserving them in some ways so that we will have an ongoing food supply... I think there are rules to the game. It's like a chess game. They can't just come in and change things, it has to progress in some way. But, there are loopholes and they can sneak in and manipulate and get away with some things... (TH) Then, there aren't rules - there are just guidelines.

A: Two important points there: 1) When we said "you," we meant 3rd density collectively. 2) You missed our statement about the natural cycle and order of things almost completely. We suggest you reread and ponder... Also, what if your race is manipulated to destroy yourselves, or, just hang around until the next natural cataclysm?
We are encouraged that doing things "collectively" produces greater results:
Session 29 December 2009:
Q: (L) Well, first we have some revelations, and you start feeling a little hope about the Climategate thing. Then, you have this obviously transparent "false flag" terrorism attack on an airplane which then results in crackdowns that make everybody miserable. It's so ridiculous as to be beyond comprehension.

A: We once said that 4D STS will become desperate for control as the changes approach. They perceive that control is being undermined thus making them more desperate.

Q: (L) What's undermining their control?

A: Why you, yes! Collectively, that is.

@jaaax The topic of ‘are we God’ is a difficult mind bender to say the least and I certainly don’t have the answers but I do have some input which will hopefully be helpful. If I am way off I encourage others to correct me. This might be a bit lengthy, sorry for that.
Western culture influenced by Judeo-Christian religion has looked very negatively on the concept and there are good reasons for this but in the end despite their fine intentions have completely missed the plot. Eastern thought, particularly Hindu and Buddhism has understood more correctly that God is the sum total of all things. Christianity also understands that God is omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient. What the Christian philosophy fails to see is that if something is everywhere then logically it is everything.
The issue is that obviously we are not all powerful and all the other Omni’s which is the distinguishing factor, but if you were asked where your learning potential stops you would not be able to come up with an answer, meaning that you have infinite potential. Two infinite’s (God and your potential)= the same thing.
The issue is that we consider ourselves not God because our potential is not realized but we obviously are not disconnected from God considering we do exist, right?

The heresy as seen from the Christian perspective is that they assume that if you were to realize your Godness you would only be able to manifest such in an STS manner; i.e. manipulating the cosmos for your own purposes. They would assume that when asked to “turn these stones to bread” you would. It never dawns on them that there is another option (STO) which is to allow the universe to exist and function how it already does in its perfect balance, not manipulating it for a selfish desire that doesn’t exist in you anyway (assuming the STO polarity). Considering that one can only be a living individual up through 4th density are we to say they are gods? Christianity seems to think so as only an individual would care to turn stones to bread.

The point is; you are it and it is you. What you do with this knowledge is up to you, as it always has been and always will be at whatever level of knowledge you are at now and in a billion year!

Here is a song that artistically portrays this point that I like a lot.

Here is a song that artistically portrays this point that I like a lot.
I had a little trouble hearing the words on that one but I noticed that @Joan posted an Alan Watts video in the Coronavirus Pandemic: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story? thread that seems to say a lot.

I came across this After Skool video this morning, It's Alan Watts, discussing The Road to Hell is paved with Good Intentions. I thought it was appropriate for our situation today.

Western culture influenced by Judeo-Christian religion has looked very negatively on the concept and there are good reasons for this but in the end despite their fine intentions have completely missed the plot
There has been much said on the forum about religion/religions which is something that normally comes up in a discussion about "God".

Session 29 December 2018:
L) Yes... I guess I'm gonna put the cat among the pigeons. I've got two topics in my mind. The first one is the black hole of Mecca. Now, this guy Peter Townsend - which is probably a pseudonym because he probably won't write under his own name since he fears for his life - says that Mecca didn't exist and that Islam as a religion started out in very strange ways. Basically, he says that Islam is not a very friendly religion according to his way of thinking. Now, I don't think we need to ask any questions about the research he did, because that's all pretty plain and clear. But his conclusions are that Islam needs to be reformed or something needs to be done about it because it's not a very friendly bunch of people at present due to the beliefs that are inculcated into them from birth. Aside from the teachings in Islam that all other religions are wrong and only Muslims are right, and Muslims are entitled to kill non-believers, he's basically suggesting that inherent in Islam is a corruption, that the religion itself is inherently bad. But we've been discussing it, and we don't see that there is that much difference between one fraudulent religion and another. I mean, Christianity and Judaism are both pretty bad in some ways. So, I don't see... Is Islam inherently corrupt and a bad influence in general?

A: Consider carefully the developmental pathways of the three test cases. First you have Judaism. It began as a widespread cult of comet/storm god worship. It was reformulated to meet the needs of a dispossessed people and encourage solidarity among them. Christianity had a dual beginning. First was an apocalyptic cult of intolerance and violence. Second was a message of spiritual transformation based on the life of an extraordinary man full of mercy. Islam is the miscegenation of the worst of both. How can there be any positive elements out of complete falsehood?

Q: (L) So, you're saying that Islam is a mix of the worst parts of Judaism and Christianity? [Review of last answer] Is it possible that there was a strong influence of the Dead Sea Scroll people on the formulation of Islam?

A: Indeed!

Q: (L) And based on the studies of the Dead Sea Scrolls people, that was a bunch of schizoid psychopaths.

(Joe) Were they Jews?

(L) Yeah. They were Jews that thought all other Jews were corrupt and only they had the truth, and they were all itching to go out and kill everybody who didn’t believe the way they did. There is a whole field of studies devoted to the Dead Sea Scrolls and related texts such as the Books of Enoch and Enochian apocalypticism. I’ve got quite a bit of it covered in my text on Paul, Josephus and Jesus.

(Joe) So they were the origin of the first wave of Christianity. And then Caesar came along.

(L) Well, actually, Paul came along with his vision of the merciful savior, Caesar. This was the background to the several puzzling references in the New Testament to a conflict between Paul and the “Jerusalem Christians”. There was the Dead Sea Scrolls types, Zealots, etc, and then Paul. Again, I’ve covered this pretty well in my yet-to-be-published book on the topic. And don’t forget that the creators of Islam borrowed heavily from the stories of Abraham and Moses which the Jews invented with models of real historical figures of Greek and Egyptian history back when the OT was written in about 272 BC. All of that is discussed by Gmirkin and Wajdenbaum. (Argonauts of the Desert etc.} The inventors of Islam didn't know that they were creating stories based on already invented stories, etc.

I assure you that @Laura has much to say about Judeo-Christian religion. If you want to learn the details her new book is an eye-opener.

There is a thread about the book:

Laura's commentary on "From Paul to Mark", Religion & Hyperdimensional Realms

I think that the interpretation that we are all gods or able to become gods is as misleading as the monotheistic interpretation that there is an external and independent anthropomorphic god out there. We are participants in the creation, of in other words, we are part of all that is, and since all that is (being) can be called god, so we're part of god as participants in the creative process. Some traditions express that as having a soul, or a divine spark, but basically it could be interpreted as variations of the intuitive idea, which is very different from the image of creatures seeking to become gods by themselves, eventually opposing the creative process of the all.

I'm going to contribute a couple of things.

People who work in the IT field know what the term "multitasking" is.

That "computer operator" sits at his work console (fifth density) and begins his multitasking work. He is simultaneously a bricklayer, a beggar, a king, a murderer, a saint, a magician, etc, etc..., lives and more lives in different times.

In addition, the review of a life that has ended and that will be the next in the physical world is carried out.

There comes a time when the computer operator has finished multitasking because the lessons have been learned.

So there's another progression to another computer operator in multitasking.

The multitasking processes, what they should do and their function, are decided by the computer operator in his console and not the other way around.

Everything is connected up to the seventh density, we are all god therefore, but your grumpy neighbor who does bad things, too.

Everyone doing a part of multitasking.

On the other hand, the comment about the mother planet where the bodies are being formed and that they will go to the ancient earth and what will happen now..., well, how long does it take to get to us the light from distant stars.

When we see the sky at night, we are seeing the past of the universe in thousands and millions of years.

If we knew where to look and we could see the diffuse light of a planet, we would see in the sky the light of our own planet a million years ago, for example.

While the bible is corrupted and adulterated, it is not 100% adulterated. So one may search the scriptures and, with grace or discernment, one might find wisdom and truth. If man is made in God's image, as the bible states, then man would be a receiver and a reflector of Divine qualities.

Man is not God, but made in Its image. "Through man, God's Light has come into the world." Man was designed as the prism through which God's light shines and is dispersed into the world.

Someone once said there are several forms of communication: man to man, God to man, God through man, and God as man. If we aim to transcend the world, "be in it but not of it," then we would aim to be God as man, reflecting God's qualities everywhere we "are."

But, as the bible points out, "but men loved the darkness rather than the Light." "And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not." "If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness." And that explains the world we live in.

So, we have free will. It is our choice. Light. Dark. We choose what occupies our minds. We choose what drives our actions. We choose to be a place where God reveals Itself as love and intelligence and to show forth Divine qualities, or we choose instead to "see through a glass, darkly" and disseminate darkness rather than light. It's not God's problem. It's just our choice.

Thank you all for an input.
Don't ask how i know, but whole affair boils to something akin of God is an entirety of his creation and we are its chunks, a small pieces with capacity of becoming God but until we get to 7th floor we are not. We are as much God as our blood cell is us. As above so below indeed.
Cass unfortunate choice of words surprised me and raised questions, which wasn't really about us being or not self proclaimed gods or God himself but about validity of cass answer which ringed false, or that was my perception at the time of reading, going further down the transcripts they are back to expressing concept correctly so i just assume it was just a small glitch or my missunderstanding.

As far as I can tell your take on it @jaaax is correct, or at least close to it from our limited 3D perspective. As we grow we learn more on that. I kind of rambled a bit on how one might perceive the concept based on STS vs STO (obviously from a semi-ignorant 3D perspective) which probably wasn’t what you were asking for help clarifying now that I look back. Anyway, sorry if I missed your query and took it in a non helpful direction.

Back
Top Bottom