Session 13 March 2021

Thanks for another fantastic session. A lot to think about, but one thing that resonated most with me is the reiteration of the fact that reading the romance novels is paramount at the moment. Unfortunately, I’ve barely managed to find the time to read Crucial Conversations. It took me a month probably. After working all day every day, reading feels like more work, at least in the sense that I need to be active in a way to read. It’s much easier to lay back and watch Ertugrul. Even that is slow going. Wife and I managed to see only 11 episodes so far out of 76 in only the first season. I’ll download one of the romance novels to our kindle and see if we can do that at least a few nights a week instead of TV. I’m wondering if someone could recommend a book that starts of captivating from the get go, something that will get us going instead of making it a chore to get to the good parts? Maybe that way we could get through a few of these before the apocalypse.

Thanks for the interesting session guys. As always, much appreciated.

Who would of thought, that romance novels would be part of our learning to exit this mad world. Reading through the romance thread the past couple of days, reading experiences of what many are going through is amazing. I'm only back recently reading my first novel, just about finished now. Looking forward to the effect reading more will have.

Thanks again.

Thank you very much for the session. Their message makes me feel great especially the last sentence:

A: Yes, you have a period of time in which to work while the reality is disintegrating around you, do not waste it!!! Goodbye.
So, I am currently questioning whether I continue to give the information on the pandemic in my private Facebook group or start to focus on myself and refine my knowledge on feelings and maybe consider doing the work that is suggested towards romantic novels. I admit that this makes me "scared" about my reaction since I've never liked reading these types of novels but at the same time, this makes me ask myself the question "Why do I have this feeling of fear or even sadness?"

I think I have a lot of work to do on my emotions that this brings me to feel.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge as well as the messages from the Cassiopaeans.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merci beaucoup pour la session. Leur message me fait un grand bien surtout la dernière phrase:

A: Yes, you have a period of time in which to work while the reality is disintegrating around you, do not waste it!!! Goodbye.
Donc, je suis présentement en questionnement à savoir si je continue à donner l'information sur la pandémie dans mon groupe privé sur Facebook ou bien je commence à me concentrer sur moi et affiner mes connaissances sur les sentiments et peut-être envisager de faire le travail qui est suggéré vers les romans romantiques. J'avoue que ceci me fait "peur" sur ma réaction puisque je n'ai jamais aimé lire ce genre de roman mais en même temps, ceci m'amène à me poser la question "Pourquoi ai-je ce sentiment de peur ou même de tristesse?"

Je pense que j'ai beaucoup de travail à faire sur mes émotions que ceci m'apporte à ressentir.

Je vous remercie pour le partage de vos connaissances ainsi que les messages des Cassiopéens.

Thanks team and Gossuriah!

Another awesome session where the team asks information field related questions and more and more of the hidden structure of our realm and its inhabitants, and its interfaces with the rest of the Universe, is being discussed! What a time to be alive! I am genuinely thankful for your existance, everyone!😊
:rockon:

Thank you for the session. Always love a discussion on giants! I hadn’t seen the jar video, so that was quite impressive. As was mentioned in the comments about pockets of giants after 540 AD certainly makes you wonder. The facts about the change in frequency at that time and certainly during our present period is interesting especially watching people here in the US coming apart. The pre and post 9-11 society is jaw dropping. The homeopathy discussion was way too cool. I will be pondering on that one for awhile.
Like others commenting on the romance reading, I was working on the third romance. I find the thread more interesting, but I’ll try to read some more of the authors. We only have a period of time to read? Hmmmmm. A year or less? No time to waste. Plus, I’m still waiting for New Mexico to go 4D!

Thanks for another fantastic session. A lot to think about, but one thing that resonated most with me is the reiteration of the fact that reading the romance novels is paramount at the moment. Unfortunately, I’ve barely managed to find the time to read Crucial Conversations. It took me a month probably. After working all day every day, reading feels like more work, at least in the sense that I need to be active in a way to read. It’s much easier to lay back and watch Ertugrul. Even that is slow going. Wife and I managed to see only 11 episodes so far out of 76 in only the first season. I’ll download one of the romance novels to our kindle and see if we can do that at least a few nights a week instead of TV. I’m wondering if someone could recommend a book that starts of captivating from the get go, something that will get us going instead of making it a chore to get to the good parts? Maybe that way we could get through a few of these before the apocalypse.

It's the chores in life that make a clean house, an excellent meal, an honest relationship. Isn't that right? In that sense, the chores ARE the 'good parts'. Chores are the necessary prerequisite to a good life. And they can also be enjoyment or a form of entertainment, too - if you make the conscious choice to see them that way.

It sounds like you're working a lot, so I understand where you're coming from. When I'm fatigued, I also feel like I have less energy for things that are 'good for me'. I also see them as chores, in the sense that they're tedious and unattractive. But I'd bet you five bucks that once you start reading the Romance Novels, you'll see some new energy starting flowing!

One thing is clear - there are no shortcuts in the Work. And as the C's said, we have only a limited time before reality disintegrates.

Rather than recommend any book or serious, I'd encourage you to start out by reading the thread. It is seriously awesome to see so much cleansing of the centres going on!

The best way I found to trick my brain when it resists doing something is to say I’ll spend 10 minutes or 30 minutes on the task and just do that. And I mean it. More often than not the energy begins to flow, I become engrossed, and I’ll spend a lot more time. So I wouldn’t think of it like “oh god I have to read 100 romance novels” cuz if you’ve been resisting it, that thought probably makes it even more intimidating. Just say “I’ll spend 30 minutes reading this first one and see how it goes”. And if that’s all you do that say, that’s fine. Do another 30 minutes another day. But you may just get hooked sooner or later and it may actually be interesting and exciting and you may spend hours effortlessly.

It’s silly that our brains can be so child-like and stomp their foot in defiance at the mere thought of a “chore”. But in that sense, just like kids, they can be “tricked” if you ease into it and not try to commit to too much at once. So don’t “eat your vegetables”, instead “just eat this one broccoli” and see how it goes. Anyway that seems to work for me, hope it helps!

The best way I found to trick my brain when it resists doing something is to say I’ll spend 10 minutes or 30 minutes on the task and just do that. And I mean it. More often than not the energy begins to flow, I become engrossed, and I’ll spend a lot more time. So I wouldn’t think of it like “oh god I have to read 100 romance novels” cuz if you’ve been resisting it, that thought probably makes it even more intimidating. Just say “I’ll spend 30 minutes reading this first one and see how it goes”. And if that’s all you do that say, that’s fine. Do another 30 minutes another day. But you may just get hooked sooner or later and it may actually be interesting and exciting and you may spend hours effortlessly.

It’s silly that our brains can be so child-like and stomp their foot in defiance at the mere thought of a “chore”. But in that sense, just like kids, they can be “tricked” if you ease into it and not try to commit to too much at once. So don’t “eat your vegetables”, instead “just eat this one broccoli” and see how it goes. Anyway that seems to work for me, hope it helps!

That is a Wonderful suggestion 💕

Sometimes indeed, the mind needs little trickery, to snap out of a thought which might have become a bit too repetitive “oh but i have already so many books i have to read” (or similar). Because that thought appears to grows in strength, building a wall...

So, deeply thank you for your reminder @ScioAgapeOmnis - I kind of have that little brain problem myself preventing me to read the approx. 20 books which have piled up, waiting to be read...

You know, once you become a Cassiopaean forum member, the books suddenly grow exponentially :wow:

Thank you, again. And everyone else. I find it amazing to read the comments after a session with the C’s. And finally, thank you Laura and you all who present during the session !

Oh, and yeeeesssss - you guys definitely have to make a gif video of Pierre, when he makes his 'Information Field hand gesture'. If he feels ok with it, I mean :-P

It was wonderful to feel the atmosphere and laughter among you all - like Champagne bubbles in the stomach eager bursting out of the mouths. I love fireworks. The ones created through laughter are by far the best - as they vibe through bodies and minds.

Wonderful !!!! 💕

Oh, one more thing

the reference that was made in this thread - to the Sott.net interview/article “Behind the Headlines: ‘Wetiko Virus’ and Collective Psychosis: Interview with Paul Levy” (2014) also with Laura, Niall, Joe, Jason - was absolutely AMAZING ! Truly.

I had not heard it before - but it ticked many boxes of recognition and compressing it so well (bringing it to a level where it can be understood).

Boy, i would love to express myself like the people in the interview). But then again - learning is beautiful like that, too (to listen, receive, reflect, enjoying the intelligent expressions of others) - so i see myself more like Padawan Learner, enjoying that there are people who have the gift of expressing complex subjects so fluently.

Thanks all for the new session - an amalgamation of topics with other focus than just the damned ‘Rona’.

The plasma men seem to be quite ubiquitous around the planet - I remember seeing some similar figures near Darwin in the Northern Territory (Australia). I wonder if there is any way to tell when those were created, which would give some indication when these plasma phenomena were happening on our planet.

As to the Rockefellers, hope their ‘Tripple Bad Day’ comes soon enough - even if that means that there will be some ‘Collateral Damage’

Weird - just had the feeling that I already wrote the above about the Tripple Bad Day - I seem to have that quite a lot recently. Probably another effect of the Wave ...

That giants made it through the destruction of the roman empire boggles the mind. That was yesterday, and just before yesterday our ancestors lived in a different planet environment-wise. This is a very strange place we live in, and who know how much we don't know about about the past!

The segment about the failure of immunity in the general population as a consequence of the governments measures everywhere (lockdowns, constant fear and parnoia, etc.) may be seen as a result of incomptence and/or malice, but for some point of view, that of "evolution", it may be meant to happen anyway as a part of the human experience. The most valuable preparation however is that of the soul, to have a clear conscience and having learned its karmic lessons to the fullest. Still, it will be a very sad thing to witness.

Thank you Laura and Team for sharing the new session. As others I've found it funny, very interesting and packed with a lot of rich information on which to ponder upon.

As other members who mentioned here and on the novels thread as well, those who feel some kind of reluctance or keeps finding excuses for themselves to not read the novels I'd strongly recommend to overcome this internal block that is most likely the fruit of our own predator's mind and just start reading the novels without any expectations. Enjoy the reading, have fun and let it flow. :-)

Back
Top Bottom