Session 13 May 1995

Elohir said:
Thanks for this old but still interesting session ;)

I read some material about Timothy McVeigh here and there and I have just watched a pretty good video about this attack https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N27CQubTrZs

I agree with the fact the anser given here by the C's is quite strange and disturbing knowing the troubles caused by Franck's presence.

There are a lot of proofs indicating an inside job, as the 9/11 attack. Witnesses, documents, governement lies, experts reports and motivation, everything goes in the same direction implying that M. McVeigh was part of black ops and that this attack was planned for some obvious reasons : stop the militia growth, make the anti-terrorism law voted, make the governement a victim of fanatics and others complotists.

It could have been a test for the 9/11 operation.

Of course, it's also possible that he had been manipulated by some gentical alterations, hardware implements or mind control. But anyway, the lone man job is not an option I think, especially when you seriously take a look at all the available material concerning this story.

Would it be possible to ask the question to the C's one day ?

I think that's a good idea, Elohir, since now, without Frank's interference, we might see a turn around on this.

Personally, I don't think we will see a reversal on the McVeigh issue.

The "trend" of the false flag op's seem to have the "dead men tell no tales" storyline, where McVeigh actually got to see the inside of the court room.

The likely corruption referred to by Laura (as I understood it) is Franks desperation to keep her nearby, in a previous session frank mentions his mental/emotional trials from being under attack.
It actually gave me insight to how badly he needed Laura. Just his dumping of emotional issues seemed to me to be enough motivation for him.

Aurgo said:

The "trend" of the false flag op's seem to have the "dead men tell no tales" storyline, where McVeigh actually got to see the inside of the court room.

The likely corruption referred to by Laura (as I understood it) is Franks desperation to keep her nearby, in a previous session frank mentions his mental/emotional trials from being under attack.
It actually gave me insight to how badly he needed Laura. Just his dumping of emotional issues seemed to me to be enough motivation for him.

Hi Aurgo.

My understanding is that Frank's presence may have corrupted the C's output in some cases. Anyway, it seems like there's a difference of opinion here as to whether Oklahoma City was a false flag or not, which could be another reason to bring this matter up again with the C's. Given the research I did on this much closer to the time that it happened (including the archive of local news footage showing bombs being taken out of the basement of the building) I would be surprised to hear them confirm their initial take on this.

Heather said:
Aurgo said:

Hi Aurgo.

My understanding is that Frank's presence may have corrupted the C's output in some cases. Anyway, it seems like there's a difference of opinion here as to whether Oklahoma City was a false flag or not, which could be another reason to bring this matter up again with the C's. Given the research I did on this much closer to the time that it happened (including the archive of local news footage showing bombs being taken out of the basement of the building) I would be surprised to hear them confirm their initial take on this.

It's exactly what I think.

adam7117 said:
Nice one - it's still quite interesting to read the older sessions.

I liked the bit about dealing with extremely toxic people - certainly had to learn that lesson a few times in the past. The books recommended on this forum help immensely. Although I do wonder at times whether I pulled out all the stumps...

Also, the bit about the yeti-like creature - quite an interesting methodology there to sever the connection or attraction:

A: Go to places where traumatic events occurred, and "reload with current aural pattern."

I wonder what they meant by "reload with current aural pattern"... Just going to those places and visualising the trauma was not sufficient, it had to be "physically replaced". As in "healed"? Curious.

Thanks for that!
They said that all the events leave "auditory tracks" and the activation of these explains many events related to ghosts ... quisas to go to those places I have to interact with these events would potentiate What the Cs suggested.though it can be anything

Back
Top Bottom