Session 13 September 2009

manitoban said:
I just felt the most wonderful surge of hope when I read the latest session - yes things couldn't be more dire, but I can't help but feel the tide is turning now, that we've got a real chance of healing ourselves and making a difference.

I feel exactly that way. So many things happened here in the last few months, and to me it seems like baby steps turned into giants. Every day we have more and more tools and like the most crucial pieces of puzzle are coming to place.

Many thanks for another inspiring session.

As for video of Laura singing, I am so looking forward to it.

Btw., I always had difficulties seeing myself both on pictures and on video, in my case it was definitely cause the person I saw in the mirror and heard in my head looked and sounded different from the one other people see and hear, so I didn't really recognize myself, it was like that was a totally different person.
So I decided to get to know myself. I spend some time looking at my pictures (videos I didn't really have) and recording then playing (to myself) my own voice, just to get myself acquainted. It's not that I now like it or dislike it (can be both depending on the situation), just that I'm a lot, lot less bothered with it, cause the element of surprise is almost completely missing.

Joan, this might be one of the references you were thinking about:

Session 941022
A. ...And those who are described as the Lizards have chosen to firmly lock themselves into service to self. And, since they are at the highest level of density where this is possible, they must continually draw large amounts of negative energy from those at the third level, second level, and so on, which is why they do what they do. This also explains why their race is dying, because they have not been able to learn for themselves how to remove themselves from this particular form of expression to that of service to others. And, since they have such, as you would measure it, a long period of time, remained at this level and, in fact, become firmly entrenched in it, and, in fact, have increased themselves in it, this is why they are dying and desperately trying to take as much energy from you as possible and also to recreate their race metabolically.
Q: (L) Well, if we are sources of food and labor for them, why don't they just breed us in pens on their own planet?
A: They do.
Q: (L) Well, since there is so many of us here, why don't they just move in and take over?
A: That is their intention. ... To do all of this they have been interfering with events for what you would measure on your calendar as approximately 74 thousand years. And they have been doing so in a completely still state of space time traveling backward and forward at will during this work. Interestingly enough, though, all of this will fail.
Q: (L) How can you be so sure it will fail?
A: Because we see it. We are able to see all, not just what we want to see. Their failing is that they see only what they want to see. In other words, it's the highest manifestation possible of that which you would refer to as wishful thinking. And, wishful thinking represented on the fourth level of density becomes reality for that level.

I had just reread the transcript of this session last night...

Hope it won't be considered spamming, but I just had another thought, music related.

Few weeks ago I was reading an autobiography of a famous singer, and it really made me think quite a bit of the sad fact to what degree has the music world in general came to be interconnected with drugs, i.e., for almost half of the century now, what a huge percentage of everything that is being produced is created under the influence of some type of narcotic.

And it really makes me wonder where did the inspiration came from then, and to what purposes it serves, or even, how many of the potentially 'genius' musicians were 'neutralized' that way.
Anyway, just a thought.

Thank you all for that interesting session! :flowers:

drygol said:
that made me thinking about frequencies in general. If it is possible to strengthen us via song it should be also possible to weaken us as well.
hmmm i am trying to think about music that we should avoid in order to not get negative frequencies. :huh: :huh:

To quote from The Wave 3:
The appeal of today's non-music, music that appeals to the most base of human emotion and response…

Looking at the lyrics of most commercial songs, they only appeal to base emotions like sex, violence, misogyny, egoism and egotism, especially in commercial rap music and pop music (Britney and co). The same for the music/rhythm, which seem to carry the message: "be pretty, be hype, and move your body" :rolleyes:
I also think techno is part of that cultural programming, making people go into a kind of hypnotic trance, turning them into epileptic robots.
It all has its basis in the birth of the Hippie generation (Laurel Canyon) and the Human potential movement, precursor to the New Age movement. Most of it was an experiment designed by Intelligence agencies as part of the Cointelpro. You can read the 1st chapter of the Wave 3, which explains the whole story in details:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/wave11i.htm

11-16-94
Q: (L) We are aware that we are being manipulated by the media. We would like to know what types of methods do they use and what is their objective? What kind of technical means do they use to project mental manipulation by way of TV or movies?
A: Simple bombardment visual and verbal most of the time.
Q: (L) Do they use subliminal implantation of ideas in TV and movies?
A: Yes, but not needed most often.
Q: (L) The music that kids listen to, is there any effort to program them in this media?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Do they use subliminals there?
Q: (L) Do they use electronic signals?

The extract below might be another clue. It's not about music per se, but is related to the subject, I think, ie: a culture that basically degrades human beings and make them act in self destructive manner towards themselves, their bodies and souls:

And, while I have your ear: what's up with the way kids dress nowadays? Well, it's not even just kids - it's ubiquitous! It seems that human beings, under the influence of Madison Avenue and the motivation masters of greed and degradation, get up real early in the morning in order to figure out how to dress themselves, arrange their hair, and decorate their bodies in as repulsive a way as possible!

I am continuously revolted by clerks in stores with multiply pierced body parts, tattoos that look more like dirt smudges or bruises than art, hair that looks like it was arranged by Atilla the Hun or Torquemada, the Grand Inquisitor; make-up that looks like it was applied by Vlad The Impaler. Young people wear clothing that makes them look like rejects from the Oklahoma dust bowl days. Chains and chunks of metal clank from every part of their person as they saunter about displaying their "cool" to their peers, looking more like a combination of a Viking berserker, an ancient Mongol warrior and survivor of a death camp than anything else.

And it's NOT what they claim - "personal expression," - because it is more of a "uniform" than anything else! The demand to have the "same look," the same "brand" of clothing, the same body parts pierced, or to think of new and more bizarre ways to do it, is overwhelming every parent I know. I have had to draw the line in my own house, telling my kids that they won't eat at my table if the way they look makes my stomach churn!

Who or WHAT is inspiring these manifestations of purely barbaric behavior? Who is turning humanity into beings who accept what used to be the trappings of slavery as if it were the latest style? And what's more, to convince them that it is "expressive" or "attractive?" What, in the name of God, is going on when physical self-mutilation and self-defacement, mind numbing and body jarring sounds, and things that are just plain UGLY are considered normal?!!! And, not just "normal," but ATTRACTIVE, for God's sake!

annp said:
I have been having a lot of sleepless nights lately – where the melatonin / valerian root does not work so well. I probably could have read all night last night. I have been waking up repeatedly – after really strange dreams – or not remembering dreams but just tossing and turning with muscles so taught they could be “played” like strings! Nice to know there will be an end to this – am getting dark circles under the eyes.. :zzz:

I would recommend you to try the free gluten diet, perhaps only for several days to see. Seem to be miraculous for me.

Biomiast said:
Thank you Laura and the team for this session, much food for thought. About the videos, I don't think anybody would mind how Laura would look like in the videos, as Redfox said, it is the soul that counts

Just a thought here. I think to a psychopath and people of that ilk, Laura would appear to be the worst nightmare imaginable. Her audio and video recordings would probably enrage them and cause major amounts of anguish. Lets face it... these people detest Laura and all her work in a way most of us can not really imagine. It is a real 'clash of souls' it seems.

So, it would probably be more accurate to say that "I don't think 'most people' wrould mind how Laura would look like" or sound like in the videos.

Powerful session, and one that I needed. There's a lot of suffering here in the good 'ol southern USA. A lot of people are struggling and there is a lot of economic pain that many people here have not suffered previously. This is a message that many would resonate with. There are also others who have already sold themselves out to the culture of torture and Social Darwinism.

Here is an interesting quote from the new testament Gospel Matthew 13, (New International Version):

37He answered, "The one who sowed the good seed is the Son of Man. 38The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the sons of the kingdom. The weeds are the sons of the evil one, 39and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels.

40"As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age. 41The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. 42They will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 43Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear.

Did a bit of objectivity slip out among all the best efforts of the "Greek Enforcers" and others to spin and dilute the truth out of such parables?

"Weeping and gnashing of teeth" - sounds like torture.

Laura and crew, thank you for posting another fascinating session. A very thought-provoking session, and again, the urgency factor seems to have crept another notch higher. I also found a message of hope in this session – as the pathological version of reality gets darker, the true light burns brighter in France, and is spreading out to those ready and willing to receive it.

This really stood out for me:

Cs said:
A: Memories of lives of pain and suffering that remained unresolved at the end of those lives. We are sorry that some of this is painful, but this method is actually the least traumatic method of any for this purpose. Once the dark dreams are processed out of the system, all will be better. Then there are no more hooks for illusion to attach to.

I may be wrong, but I think that’s the first time the Cs have said something like this. It reminds me of the changes in the forum over the past few weeks.

I’m really looking forward to hearing the objective music and watching the video(s). Regarding Laura’s voice: in the early 80s I went to Poona to visit Rajneesh who often said that the voice of a master was like honey, yet I never heard that in his voice. I always thought his voice was rather grating. But Laura’s voice is like honey - sweet, relaxing, musical and loving.

I hope you make a video or six(!), Laura. You really have nothing to worry about. The people who matter will see your beauty, while those who don’t will see what they want to see.

The discussion about smashing souls is really chilling. I guess the STS crowd are so against life that they really want to do it. Ghastly. I have a hard time understanding how any conscious being would want to do that to another.

I think that points raised about narcissistic families being a kind of torture are very relevant. Growing up in one, the child either dissociates or crystallizes, but as Keit said, this in a subtle way acclimatizes them to torture. For what I would consider a normal person, reading about or seeing images of torture produces a deep deep revulsion and feeling of absolute wrongness. This is the natural reaction. However, depending on the person’s degree of programming and acceptance of the pathological agenda, to that degree they will be unable to acknowledge and honour their own reaction.

(Allen) Alright, so that whole idea of a whole bunch of souls who are on an upward path getting smashed into primal matter kind of freaked me out. Obviously, I misunderstood.

(Joe) Well, that's what 3D is all about. It's kind of like about choosing...

So we must choose consciously: every time we are presented with descriptions or evidence of torture, we must choose the way ‘up’ – that is, choose our conscience and not the pathologicals’ version of reality.

We have to be always vigilant not to fall into the trap of the pathological agenda. With each new session the necessity of knowledge becomes clearer (if it wasn’t already!). Knowledge protects in so many ways.

I found the comments about crystallizing and dissociation very interesting. I wonder if the difference between the two types is that the crystallized person will be able to remember their childhood, and the dissociated person will be unable to remember. The Cs seem to be saying that it is one state or the other, but I do wonder if a person can be a mixture; i.e. have some parts that are crystallized, and some parts that are dissociated.

Anyway, just some thoughts after reading the latest session.

Q: (Joe) True. (Scott) I wonder if that's why there are certain bands where the people totally can't sing, but everyone thinks they're great - I mean, above and beyond marketing and all that kind of stuff?

A: Yes! And some of them activate "interesting" frequencies!

Q: (L) When you say "interesting", what does that mean?

A: Shall we say that it is planned and deliberate for nefarious purposes.

Wow, this has been on my mind all day prior to reading this session. As a music producer/studio guy this is really something to think about.
Great session, explained alot about the soul smashing scenario that has been on my mind lately.
Also, I guess I'm walking up a gentle mountain slope with the EE so that comment gave me some hope.
As for the singing Laura, GO FOR IT! :)

Hi everyone, when I was reading this session what was going through my mind was the crop circle of the two faces of the goddess. The one that Sott enhanced so it was much clearer to see the difference. Basically I took it as making a choice as to which aspect I would align myself to. The recent discussion soul smashing, hope, meditation and frequency fences etc really show the gravity of consciously making that decision. Cheers for the session and take care everyone.

Thank you very much for the transcript! Crying will be much easier during the Prayer if you sing it. A good night-song or a baby-soothing song - like you would sing casually to your beloved children - could be powerful for us. Movies with you sitting and talking could be also good, i think, because Joe and Simon had a very powerful effect on me On the Edge, their faces and expressions and body language conveying the message [answer to the questions] gave a lot of faith to me!

insert frequency modulation directly between the layers of sound
On few occasions years ago i had a sort of amplified sound experiences in semi-sleep state, i always wanted to publish, i researched it and i'll do it in coming days. You had sessions about the boy and the sound he heard, then about people being musical instruments.

Great session.
I started reading The Corruption Of Reality A Unified Theory Of Religion Hypnosis And Psychopathology by John Schumaker. The beginning speaks about how our minds use illusion (lies of self) to adapt to reality- to be psychologically "healthy". It makes me think that soul smashing is taking this tendency and pushing it to the extreme, where everyone has to fit a mold- a cog in the machine of reality.
STS: contraction
STO: expansion
So, it seems that by giving up the soul to fit a mold, people play a part in the contraction- helping STS.

As for music, I like SOME of the Beatles and other music of the 70s, but am not a fan of the super hippie stuff. From the 80s I enjoy some of the "depressing" songs of Depeche Mode, The Smiths, Morrissey, Joy Division. The music needs to MEAN something, otherwise it feels empty to me.

I've just read the transcript. Thank you C's, Laura and team for an exceptionally informative session, very helpful.

Growing up in the 50's and 60's I'll have to reconsider the songs I play and listen to (on the radio).

And, there definitely is 'something special' about your voice Laura, to listen to.

SAO said:
But I think it's more than just the patterns of speech, the "being" is infused into every sound regardless of what is said.

Perhaps this is the effect that the videos will generate? But more powerfull since its song and image and knowledge combined?
Kinda like a "shock" that you can order via mail?

Excellent session!

I always get a little nervous when I read about things like soul-smashing, torture, etc. I find myself wondering, What if I break down, disintegrate or somehow don't survive some kind of experience of this nature? I don't mean physically survive, necessarily, but survive in such a way as to "continue" existence (BEing?).

I am definitely one who could benefit from reason to hope. Thanks to all you guys from the bottom of my heart!

slowone said:
P.S I Love the song Amazing Grace, it makes me cry every time!

Myrddin Awyr said:
"Amazing Grace" has a strong effect on me as well. I first listened to it a few years ago, as sang by someone I didn't recognized, and it was the first song that my tears really brought to the surface.

I really like this and wanted to share it (no lyrics-just piano):
Amazing Grace - Piano - Carlton Forrester
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCPl8BW1RSo&feature=related

Back
Top Bottom