Session 14 January 2023

Renaissance) Are beliefs, thoughts and emotions stored in the physical body?

A: Shadows and echoes.

Q: (L) So you're saying they're mainly stored in the non-physical body?

A: Yes
Hi,

Thank you for effort/time for this session.

Regarding the above are there videos and or books where I can learn more about these shadows and echos that are associated with our physical body.

Over the past 15 years I have advanced in knowing my physical body thanks to everyone and everything on this forum and I know I have more to go but I would like to learn about the non physical body shadows echos that the Cs and Laura mention. Maybe there is even a symbiotic relationship in knowledge and understanding in the non physical that will help the physical. Any experience knowledge about this is appreciated

Perhaps one can look at the possibility of different events at different times, some smaller, some bigger. The exact timeline of the events might be less important than understanding the overall principles of cosmic events influencing civilizations.
I completely agree. But the professional researchers can't do that. They get stuck or criticized on the specificity of the date, criteria, correlation with other events and so on. I guess it is a part of hiding the cosmic events from the public.

On the subject of a future takeover, I had a dream the other night about escaping a robot guarded facility in a rural area. I had been taken there because of a mistake over losing my debit card in an accidental swap with a man I did not know named Lars. The facility had long halls lined with metal doors that did not appear to be locked. Orange robots with some kind of futuristic looking guns patrolled these halls at regular intervals. I was trying to escape with two other men, but one seemed absolutely mesmerized and unaware of his surroundings, we had to leave him behind. I had the feeling that all the cells held other people also in a mesmerized state with no desire to leave, hence no locks on the doors.
Dam what a spectacular vision. TFS!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-24 at 09-09-41 ᴅᴇᴡ on Twitter.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-24 at 09-09-41 ᴅᴇᴡ on Twitter.png
    58.3 KB · Views: 22
Earth Final Conflict also comes to mind.

Synopsis: When an alien species comes to Earth bearing gifts for humanity, a few suspicious humans seek to discover and resist the newcomers' true designs.
What was interesting about Earth Final Conflict was that, unlike the aliens in Stargate, the Taelon were not internally aligned, politically. They were a mix of STS/STO. Some of them did genuinely want to help humanity. Something to bear in mind, perhaps, that when we're presented with some thing - race, organisation, whatever - that it may, in fact, be multiple things.

Regarding the above are there videos and or books where I can learn more about these shadows and echos that are associated with our physical body.

My current thought is that the shadows and echos in the physical body are what often manifest as the physical pains of psychosomatic disorders. That term has unfortunately been quite misused as something that is 'all in your head' or even made up in some way. Dr. John Sarno has some good books on the subject where he identifies suppressed anger or anxiety as underlying causes in these conditions. His investigations began with back pain (and I think his book Healing Back Pain is an excellent book on the subject) but he has branched out further in his other books. I tend to think many chronic conditions probably have some psychosomatic elements involved.

Deeply held core beliefs also seem to play a key role here too as they seem to be the source for the generation of negative thoughts and emotions that run our programs. One issue here is that there seems to be some kind of unconscious denial of these emotions and thoughts that prevent them from being brought to conscious awareness and dealt with in any kind of way. As such they remain stored and perhaps are expressed in 'loops' or as the C's said, in echos.

"Shadows and echoes" is an interesting answer, and I think some things can be gleaned from it. It kind of reminds me of Plato's Cave where the fire creates the shadows on the cave wall that are mistaken for reality. Light behaves in the same way as sound, so it too can echo. And so this makes me wonder what this light is. Is this our own light? Our soul? Perhaps it light from the conduit of the aspect of our unconscious mind that the C's talk about here?:

A: The unconscious mind is also a conduit for connecting with the higher self, other selves, and the universal mind.

In any case there would also be something blocking that light to cause the shadow, and I would suspect that it is the elements of the predator's mind, and more specifically the unprocessed negative thoughts, emotions and beliefs that make up some kind structure(s) that compose a false 'body' or false personality. Freya Stewart had an interesting thought on this some pages back:

I wonder if these false beliefs, thoughts, and negative emotions coalesce into something like an egregore or thought-form that grows the more it is 'fed' by lies/negativity. Perhaps as it grows from this type of nourishment the energy of this growing thought-form may have a type of feedback loop mechanism with its creator to ensure it does not run out of food. It also makes me think of the predator's mind, and I wonder if these thought-form conduits might be a way that 4D STS goes about harvesting negative energy

"Shadows and echoes" is an interesting answer, and I think some things can be gleaned from it. It kind of reminds me of Plato's Cave where the fire creates the shadows on the cave wall that are mistaken for reality. Light behaves in the same way as sound, so it too can echo. And so this makes me wonder what this light is. Is this our own light? Our soul? Perhaps it light from the conduit of the aspect of our unconscious mind that the C's talk about here?:

A: The unconscious mind is also a conduit for connecting with the higher self, other selves, and the universal mind.

In any case there would also be something blocking that light to cause the shadow, and I would suspect that it is the elements of the predator's mind, and more specifically the unprocessed negative thoughts, emotions and beliefs that make up some kind structure(s) that compose a false 'body' or false personality. Freya Stewart had an interesting thought on this some pages back:
Along similar lines, the light is like active potential. When that light hits an 'object', it takes a specific form, as in a specific thought, memory, or emotion. The "shadows" of those form are projected into/onto our physical bodies as our biopsychological states. Memories, for example, are not stored in the brain. They're not "stored" anywhere in the physical body, because they are not physical--they're mental. But "the body remembers", just as we remember. If the body is hanging on to some past experiences and hasn't processed them fully, they will retain the habit or "echo" left by those experiences. They will continue to function based on the habit, which is like a morphogenetic field directing behavior. But the same goes for any memory, I think. Or bodies retain echoes of the memories of tons of experiences: the foods we eat, postures, emotions, viral exposure, smells and various other sensations.

So I think the answer may be even more general. It's not just the predator's mind or negative thoughts, but thought and memory in general that work this way. The negative ones are special cases, but the same dynamics are at work. But knowing this is the way things work can provide a framework in which to figure out what to do about it. E.g., Levine's work on trauma being "stored in" the body.

Along similar lines, the light is like active potential. When that light hits an 'object', it takes a specific form, as in a specific thought, memory, or emotion. The "shadows" of those form are projected into/onto our physical bodies as our biopsychological states. Memories, for example, are not stored in the brain. They're not "stored" anywhere in the physical body, because they are not physical--they're mental. But "the body remembers", just as we remember. If the body is hanging on to some past experiences and hasn't processed them fully, they will retain the habit or "echo" left by those experiences. They will continue to function based on the habit, which is like a morphogenetic field directing behavior. But the same goes for any memory, I think. Or bodies retain echoes of the memories of tons of experiences: the foods we eat, postures, emotions, viral exposure, smells and various other sensations.

So I think the answer may be even more general. It's not just the predator's mind or negative thoughts, but thought and memory in general that work this way. The negative ones are special cases, but the same dynamics are at work. But knowing this is the way things work can provide a framework in which to figure out what to do about it. E.g., Levine's work on trauma being "stored in" the body.

Could this shadows and echo ``body`` be the cause of drifter or earth bound soul as they may have identify predominantly with these belief, negative thought, memories, false knowledge etc... during there life time as opposed to seeking knowledge and identifying with the soul.

Could this shadows and echo ``body`` be the cause of drifter or earth bound soul as they may have identify predominantly with these belief, negative thought, memories, false knowledge etc... during there life time as opposed to seeking knowledge and identifying with the soul.
Is it also related to the 'spirit vs flesh', struggle as souled humans get drawn into this world of organic portals, seeing as them, becoming as them at least outwardly? Only out of suffering to return broken as a prodigal son... or not? Seems stoicism, willingness to suffer, vows of poverty, and self-knowledge among many other positive traits are needed to make it out of the cave. Either eventually, see the illusions or end up becoming only shadows and echoes oneself.

Dunno, could be. But if we're really talking about "echoes", it might be closer to a ghost "recording". I.e., not an actual semi-conscious spirit.

.......The exact timeline of the events might be less important than understanding the overall principles of cosmic events influencing civilizations.
OR maybe it is the other way around.

Didn't the C's say that the Kantekkians were the catalysts for their own destruction? (including their planet!!) (which I would certainly classify as a cosmic level event) In that case, the civilization triggered/influenced the cosmic occurrence. That would also be my surmise about Atlantis. If the same reincarnated madmen of Atlantis are at it again, there is the potential for a repeat performance. The crushing of free will, which may be the very raison d'être for this planetary experiment we are in at the moment, may be the cause for the cosmic fireworks.

Interesting. I was thinking more along the lines that the trauma/disease that manifests in the physical body is but an echo/shadow of larger issues in the many other bodies a human is comprised of.

I'm not sure how consuming nanoparticle sized conductive metal elixirs could be helpful to vaccinated individuals at all. I could easily see this making things worse. I think considering the information presented in this thread:
it would be wise to treat colloidal gold solutions with a similar level of caution.

Session 951007:
Q: (L) Now, we have wondered about obtaining and taking some of this Monoatomic
Gold.
A: Are you serious? How about some small helpings of arsenic, anyone?
Q: (L) Now, we have to stop for a minute because I want to tell you something. In the
past few months, I have really been watching the sky carefully every opportunity I get.
On 3 or 4 separate occasions I have seen what I thought was an ordinary airplane,
and I would watch it carefully and then scan to the left or right, and when I looked
back at the place where this plane should be, based on observable speed and
direction, there would be NOTHING there. I have stood there and searched and
searched and found nothing. These things just VANISHED. I knew I had seen it, I
knew I wasn't crazy, I knew it couldn't have gone away that completely - and having it
happen several times has just really unsettled me. What are the implications of this,
other than the fact that we could be completely overflown at all times for any number
of purposes and be, as a mass of people, completely unaware of it?
A: Yes, monoatomic gold!
Q: (L) And what does the reference to monoatomic gold mean?
A: Total entrapment of the being, mind, body and soul.
Q: (T) That's what Hudson said... on the video.
A: Strobes use minute gold filament.
Q: (L) How can that compare with taking monoatomic gold internally?
A: What composes minute filament, do you suppose? Hint, it ain't from Fort Knox!
Q: (T) Monoatomic gold.
A: Bingo. You see, this has extraordinary properties.
Q: (T) I'm sure it does! The thing is, if it does what Hudson says it does, the power
structure would have shut him down - he wouldn't have gotten this far with it. So, if
they are letting him do it, it's because it doesn't do what he says it does, it does the
opposite. Which is what he said. When you take the stuff for so many days, you
complete the program, it restructures your genes. Isn't that what happened to us
before? Do we want to do it again? (L) And, wasn't it said that LIGHT was used to
cancel certain DNA factors? (J) Exactly! (L) Okay, how do we block this kind of
control?
A: You don't.

Back
Top Bottom