Session 14 June 2014

Persej said:
Falling Water said:
Who is the author of the “The Book of Miracles” ?

You can see illustrations here;

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=the+book+of+miracles+illustrations&rlz=1C1PCTG_enGB427GB427&es_sm=93&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=6SKfU-uoMIGyPP

Edit=quote

Korrila says that is enough to wait,but people under pressure make mistakes,show their true face.Whether they will be able to wait?
Fear are doing miracles.
And what is evolution?
One big experiment,but by whom?

So if I got it right, it's not that the radars had glitches, but that the planes actually
disappeared for a while?

Anthony said:
So if I got it right, it's not that the radars had glitches, but that the planes actually
disappeared for a while?

That's the way I understood it too. For a while, the planes were not in our reality any more but, unlike MH370 they eventually came back.

And the disappearing planes plot thickens:

angelburst29 said:
NATO says not to blame for planes vanishing from radar
_http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/06/15/us-europe-airplanes-safety-idUSKBN0EQ12J20140615

Sunday June 15, 2014 -
(Reuters) - NATO said on Sunday it was not to blame for recent incidents in which dozens of aircraft briefly vanished from air traffic control radar screens in Austria, Germany, the Czech Republic and Slovakia.

The Slovak state Air Traffic Services company said on Friday that the brief disappearance of planes from radar screens on June 5 and 10 was connected to a military exercise whose goal was "the interruption of radio communication frequencies."

It did not identify the military force organising the exercise, but Austrian media said it was NATO.

The military alliance, in response to a request for comment, said it did carry out some training that involved "localised and low-power jamming" in the skies over Hungary during the June 2-6 period and that it was currently conducting similar training in southern Italy from June 9-20.

However, it said no jamming was conducted on June 5.

"Our assessment is that NATO did not cause any interference with civilian air traffic control frequencies. When NATO conducts such exercises, we coordinate our activities with relevant civilian authorities and only use frequencies provided to us by the host nation," a NATO military officer said.

NATO AWACS surveillance aircraft that have been flying regular missions over Europe to monitor Russian activities near Ukraine could not have caused the interference because they did not have a jamming capability, the officer said.

The European air navigation safety organisation EUROCONTROL and the European Air Safety Agency are investigating the incidents.

"We will cooperate with these authorities in order to be absolutely sure that there is no connection between our exercises and the frequency interference issues that have been reported," the NATO officer said

Pierre said:
Anthony said:
disappeared for a while?

That's the way I understood it too. For a while, the planes were not in our reality any more but, unlike MH370 they eventually came back.

Whoah. Makes you think twice about getting on an airplane. Is there was a way to get times and locations of the different events? Plotting them might turn up some sort of pattern.

Thanks for the latest transcript. It's interesting to see how the sessions have developed from the initial TBH one in April. Things are really starting to move!

Pierre said:
Anthony said:
disappeared for a while?

I was wondering if they did indeed all come back. Since they were military planes it may have been easier to covered up if they didn't?

herondancer said:
Whoah. Makes you think twice about getting on an airplane.

Reminds me of this clip from 4 Nov. 1995:

Q: (T) As these bases experience these effects, in different places on the geographical surface of the planet, do the effects become cumulative? (L) They said only the SW United States... (T) I know, I'm approaching this from another direction here. As this happens, will this ultimately take in the whole planet?

A: No. Wave.

Q: (L) The wave will take in the whole planet. (J) It'll be a Swiss-cheese effect? With more and more holes as they go on... (T) News blackouts will not keep people from hearing about this. How's the power structure going to handle all of this?

A: ?

Q: (L) How indeed? That's a good question. The power structure already knows it's happening, because it's happened in other places already. This isn't the first place. (J) That's what the disinformation is for. (T) Disinformation is fine in remote places where nobody can reach, like Outer Mongolia, or the middle of the Brazilian Rain Forest. When it happens in downtown Albuquerque, or Las Vegas, or off the coast of Florida, and you can't go to Orlando or Miami anymore, somebody's going to notice! (J) Where is Miami or Orlando on the timetable, that's what I'd like to know! (T) How is this going to affect... (L) Interestingly, Jan just said something that keyed in a good question. If time is involved in this, is it possible that when something goes into fourth density, that if we were traveling to that area, that we would arrive in that area at a different point in time? And that we would say... (T) As we perceive time...

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Very good question.

A: 4th density frees one from the illusion of "time" as you WILL to perceive it.

Q: (L) OK, if you're freed from the illusion of time, going into fourth density, would you then go into one of these regions and perceive a time period and sequence of events as you expect to perceive it?

A: As you WILL to perceive it.

Q: (L) So, in other words, there may be some people on the planet, because of their fixity of will, and perception, at third density, who will not perceive anything change? Is that correct?

A: No.

Q: (L) So, for everybody, something will be different. OK. (J) What they do with that information, that's a different story... (T) You know, these areas will become bigger tourist attractions than any that are out there now! People will flock to them... (L) Is that possible?

A: No.

Q: (T) It's an "E" ticket ride! When the word gets out that people can go to that area of New Mexico and experience true strangeness, it's going to draw a lot of people.

A: Not that simple... Picture driving to reach New Mexico by car and "skipping" over and arriving in San Diego instead, or... driving to the grocery store in Santa Fe, and winding up in Moscow, instead.

{I just think it's really odd that this response mentions Russia with all the stuff going on at the moment.}

Q: (L) So, in other words, this is going to create a situation where people on the planet are going to become very confused and upset over this situation. (J) Yes, have you ever tried going shopping in Moscow? (T) They're going to draw a lot of people when they find out that happens! (L) And being forced to expand their perception and awareness because of the anomalous events!

A: Imagine being an N.S.A. official and shivering at the prospect!

Q: (L) N.S.A. National Security Agency... Why would you shiver at the prospect...(SV) of being one of them? With all this going on?

A: Concealment.

{This is another oddity: the mention of NSA in this context when, as it happens, at the present time, the whole NSA scandal is still going on.}

Q: (J) In other words, trying to cover up what's going on! (T) Well, they're not going to be able to cover up what's going on. That's what I'm getting at. And because of what's going on, it's going to draw people to the effect...

(L) If something like this happens, obviously, what they're going to have to do is institute some kind of martial law, so they can cover it up! Or else, they'll lose everything!

{And it seems that was in their minds and they laid the groundwork on 9-11. Now, they are just starting a war or two to cover things up.}

(T) They're going to have to restrict travel... (L) Well, yes, we know that, but they don't! (T) They're going to have to, at the minimum, restrict all travel through those areas... (L) Well, yes... (T) The only way they're going to do that, is either impose martial law, or come up with some kind of MAJOR disaster to keep people out, like I said, "buried, spent fuel rods are leaking contamination over NW New Mexico, no one allowed in." But, they just told us that those who are inside can get out. So how are they going to keep those who are inside from coming out, especially if they come out all over the world when they leave?

{Well, we know more answers now: they just kill people to shut them up. Geezus! Back then, we simply could not imagine the massive changes that would take place to our world - EXACTLY as the Cs were saying they would, though the hows were not spelled out - within just a few years time. And here we are, this totally weird stuff is happening on the planet all over the place and some people want to talk about dumb chemtrails? Or "exact predictions about the END" and whatever. Sheesh!}

(J) People will be talking a mile a minute about all the stuff... (T) People are going to find out, they're not going to be able to cover it... (L) Well, they're going to find out about all the stuff. They'll be picking them up every time they hear about one, but of course, it will be like trying to move the bucket from leak to leak to leak... (T) From place to place, and it's not the only place it's happening! (L) ...and it's going to be leaking so many places... (T) The bases that are more located towards or closer to civilization than has happened so far...

Renaissance said:
Pierre said:
Anthony said:
disappeared for a while?

I was wondering if they did indeed all come back. Since they were military planes it may have been easier to covered up if they didn't?

Can you imagine what major scrambling they would have had to do if all the 'glitched' aircraft hadn't shown back up?! :shock:

Laura said:
Reminds me of this clip from 4 Nov. 1995:
(T) They're going to have to restrict travel... (L) Well, yes, we know that, but they don't! (T) They're going to have to, at the minimum, restrict all travel through those areas... (L) Well, yes... (T) The only way they're going to do that, is either impose martial law, or come up with some kind of MAJOR disaster to keep people out, like I said, "buried, spent fuel rods are leaking contamination over NW New Mexico, no one allowed in." But, they just told us that those who are inside can get out. So how are they going to keep those who are inside from coming out, especially if they come out all over the world when they leave?
Wasn't there already a story about some radiation leak in that area? Kitty litter problems? ;)
And it seems radioactive material/supplies are being stolen or misplaced more often such as Mexico the other day... sloppy personnel perhaps, but it doesn't hurt to have backup plans prepared to blame 'terrorists' and provide the necessary excuse for a declaration of martial law to 'safeguard' the people. Prisons could be declared the only safe place in the country and everyone should attend one soon, if they know what's good for them. :lol: And it just so happens that there are plenty of occupy, err...detention, err safety centers near you so distance isn't a factor. Always thinking of others... just not in the way we like.

Thanks for sharing the session!

I'm glad they added some insight to the whole shark business. I had a feeling it probably had something to do with underwater volcanism. Although I have to admit I was kind of partial to the idea that it was eaten by a Kraken :lol:

dugdeep said:
Thanks for sharing the session!

I'm glad they added some insight to the whole shark business. I had a feeling it probably had something to do with underwater volcanism. Although I have to admit I was kind of partial to the idea that it was eaten by a Kraken :lol:

I was in the Kraken's corner too! I was SOOOO disappointed!

Back
Top Bottom